Redpill me on NazBol

Redpill me on NazBol.

To me it just looks like "Russia wants to be Nazi but his ww2 history won't let him."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A literally dead ideology that only LARPers on the internet adhere to or defend.

Stalinism with less communism

That guy literally sucked off a nigger for a hotdog in 1980s in New York.

So I'm right in thinking it doesn't deserve a flag in the slightest?
Its (((wikipedia))) page is so small it barely has a scroll bar.

I'd say "why not have a Strasser flag instead" but that's quite clearly a subset to NatSoc.

Proof?

His book "Hello, I'm Eduard"
They are a non-existent group of civics that even has negro members

What a terrible name for an autobiography.

controlled opposition
it is a trap
it draws in right wing opposition and communist opposition, effectively neutralizing both!

limonov is a faker. but then again so is dugin

As an ideology - should be ok. The idea of "Red Blitzkrieg" - unification against both (((internationalism))) and the cuckness of worshiping the richest is pretty comfortable.

Also, the faggot on the OP is one of the less biased and more pragmatic people in opposition.
Which, to be honest, speaks more about opposition, than him.

Doesn't help that nationalists, usually are either outright cucks or "matzonalists",
And commies, well, are political failures that go to church and, at one point, were payed by Khodorkovsky.

The pseudo-nazi flag was a branding failure, desu

NazBol = Third Worldism

youtube.com/watch?v=BN7FpwAa-Ls

Americans keep trying to inject their fake political culture into Russia.
They keep trying to build up a Nemtsov or Navalny but instead get Limonov or Zhirionvsky.
Those guys are like gods compared to typical soul-less US faggot politicians.

Came to post this.

DELET DIS

"the Russian poet prefers big blacks" - the title of Eduard Limonovs memoirs

all i keep hearing about it that its a mean idealogy

Failed attempt to unite both ends of extremist ideology. They had some hilarious hijinx back in the day but disintigrated of course due to infighting and Putin arresting most of them. Their leader was caught smuggling weapons into Kazakhstan once to lead a nationalist Slav revolution and declare part of it independent.

But that's actually "It's me, Eddie."

>Russian
I'm afraid brown eyed people can't be Russian.

Read Otto Strasser's book on his ideals.

I would prefer if they had a strasserist flag...

Half of Sup Forums would be posting under swastikas if not for that retarded sickle & hammer option. I see it more than the actual commie flag.

Capitalism leads to holders of concentrated wealth taking control of government policy and matters of popular culture. Profit interests lead to pushing materialist degeneracy (consumerism), and open borders/free trade (cheap labor, expanded markets). The interests of the capitalist elite, and the interests of nations, Traditional social arrangements (women pushed into the work place/propaganda for female wage slave "stronk women"), Traditional culture (no materialistic, addicted to capitalist goods and pop culture output).
Capitalism is poison, and the idea of putting it completely under the boot of a nationalistic and/or Traditionalistic state is highly appealing (though no longer plausible/workable, unfortunately).

Nazbol and Strasserism are garbage memes that attempt to unite ethnonationalism and Marxism.

They need a "night of the long knives", for those who know their history.

Don't National Bolschevism, of 1920's/early 1930's Ernst Niekisch and Ernst Junger, and Strasserism, have differences of opinion?