/latam/

Because no one cares about us so we'll make our own geneeal thread

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?195367-Average-Latin-American-Genetic-ancestry
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?168878-Latin-American-genetic-studies-official-archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

general*

What is the master race of Latin America? Argentina? Brazil? Mexico? (kek)

We care about you!

We're the greatest importers of your avocados after the United States.

Such a thing doesn't exist, but the closest thing is the Conosur

I'll leave this table here to avoid WE WUZ posts. It shows genetic composition. Ethnic composition is always bullshit. Use reverse image search to see the source

Brazil for sure.
More resources, no spic tongue, hung shemale prostitutes and sopa de macaco.

your flag is gay

OP here.
Chilean anons are you seeing the political propaganda right now? What do you think about the propaganda from yesterday?

>Portuguese
>Better than Spanish
Son, Portuguese is the retarded cousin of Spanish, specially with a Brazilian accent

You're jelly because master race is Chile.

But also mind that depends hugely where you are going to live rich people in Mexico live like fuckin Kings

>sopa de macaco
This.

Surely it has to be the whitest one: Uruguay

Chile is not the masterrace lol, it may be a better country than Argentina, but thats not what i'm debating
Bunch of mestizo malets if you ask me tbqhwy, plus their women are ugly as fuck

Fuck. I wrote this to avoid posts like those you just made

i've always thought of argentina as the most "first world" country of latinamerica. idk, everything there just seems sort of european-like

Lmao do you really think you can avoid racial banter in a LatAm thread? lower your expectations a bit Jorge, jeez

yeah, it is. although small and irrelevant, uruguay is kinda the best place to live in latinamerica

Ok. But we are not the only manlets here

Nah m8 you just fell for the argentina = white meme, everyone knows Chile is the most advanced one so far.

Why Mexico has three sets
Shorter people live longer.
Also I'd rather be a manlet than living in some eastern Europe shithole that are lanklets. Anyway Chile is the best Latam country.

Nah, certainly not, also, who's gonna win the Chilean election? are you guys fucked anyway?

>short people live longer

It's almost a fact that the right wing candidate Piñera will win

hey, how is argentina doing with macri? havent read news about it in some time

m8 are you still taking Sup Forums as a source?
People who talk about Chile being so advance never EVER visited Chile.

My family is Chilean and I visit them there. Is the same as Argentina, literally no difference except that Chile have more mapuches-looking people.

This guy probably also fell for the Chile Right Wing meme and don't even know how lefti the country is

Pretty much:
Ossandon
>Some ppl want him, kinda based but they're making a big lobby to get him out
Guiller
>Commie bait
Piñera
>Was already president and was basically Trump, a fucking PR nightmare. good memes tho
Sanchez
>Flaming SJW that might br president, shit's gonna go down with her for sure
Mayol
>a Douchebag that want's to give sea to Bolivians (Fuck you, Evo Morales)
Kast
>Literally Mike Pence
Parisi
>FUCKING TRAITOR

checked

If by european-like you mean Greece then yeah.

Chile IS the best...as long as you're upper class

Was a mistake, spain should annex it all.

that stands for pretty much all of latinamerica

Upper class in Chile are less than 10% of the population. Basically you're saying that Chile is shit.

If you're Upper Class, even in Somalia you are going to be fine.
Also, how much do you have to win to be consider Upper Class in Chile?

I find the nose the most insulting.

but first we need to execute all our corrupt politics and spain you are full of them
and also you need to leave the EU too.

Keep deluding yourself Chile no one in Latam is 6'4.

As a 1.85 and Poorfag everytime in the bus I have to shrug

I feel you, the fuzzy moustache is also offensive

is because argentina is full of jews.

>only Argentina and Brazil are close to avarege, every other country in south america is populated by hobbits.
South America is more fucked that I thought.

That's probably a good thing, usually the quiet ones are undergoing slow but steady growth that is sure to last longer.

It has become a key staple of your kind my friend

The only black I've ever seen in El Salvador was a futbol player from Colombia. Please change those stats, we are paraguay tier when it comes to africans.

Bro.. annexation to spain is a good thing being bound by spanish law is also good.

middle class is fine. though you dont really have the life quality of someone lets say middle class western european. if you really wanna live with good life conditions you have to be upper class, aka politician, aka spanish dynasties from the colonial era

No no. I agree with you saying that Chile and Argentina are basically the same for most of the population. However there is a difference with the upper class. Also here when we talk abou the upper class, we actually talk about the "ABC1", which also includes the middle upper class. In total it's about 16%.

my country is shit
if this country is (in theory) the country wiht less corruption in south america i can't imagine how other countries are

this commies in government are stealing literally billions of dollars but they clearly bought the Judicial System so nothing will happen to them ever

meanwhile the real heroes of this country die in prison, at old age, for the crime of saving this country from becoming Cuba 2.0

the kang coming out of the sewer always gets me

It clearly says GENETIC composition. Read what I wrote again.

looks like its all up to you

leftists are MAD and try to roast him for poverty and corruption as if they didn't fake official poverty statistics and line their own pockets during the most bountiful decade of our history.
Seriously, hearing our former pres(currently running for senator) talk about DA POOR when she denied their existence just three years ago is funny in a depressing way. Also the fact that her best buddy and one of her ministers are in jail for money laundering and she has THE NERVE to talk about someone else being corrupt.

>as long as you're upper class
that's literally everywhere, even most of Africa.

post it

shit. wasnt mujica like over with communism and stuff? sure, he is leftist but not marxist. i thought uruguay was doing fine actually

yea but we dont fuck the roaches.
it does.
but most of us are not Spaniard descending

So what will we do once whites are overtaken by muslims?

lol

Yeah I should have elaborated. See

is he redpilled or cucked?

Guy is a little shady.

what happened with bachelet

I thought you guys were fucked and the only electable candidates wanted to flood the country with columbians/haitians

>Chile IS the best...as long as you're upper class
Every single country is great for upper class, even "communist" shitholes like North Korea or the poorest countries in africa

>Honduras, african: 10
>Panama, African: 10
>El Salvador, African: 10
Obviously made up
Africans (along with Gypsies and Malay) were banned from entering El Salvador since 1500's until a few decades ago. And since El Salvador doesn't have access to the Caribbean, there was never an influx of slaves.
The Native blood is a bit low thought, should be higher.

You mean B*chelet. Google her approval ratings

Conosur + Sourthen Brazil.

True, the south was doing so well that our goverment sabotaged their economy so they couldn't demand more autonomy.

She's a fucking mess.
Most of them want that bc MUH INCLUSION, and because Santiago makes de most noise the rest of cities can't do shit bout it

I mean, look at fucking Antofagasta.

If spain had latin american resources everyone in latam could be much richer... latamerica annexed to spain.

Hey at least you're white
Better to live in a white shithole than in a brown shithole.

Independence now. I don't wanna get cucked like the mainland.

No it's not. theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?195367-Average-Latin-American-Genetic-ancestry
Yeah I didn't elaborte. I did later in response to an argentine. I'll delete the reply

Well, that 16% of pop really lives pretty well, away from those the middle class is basically similar everywhere, just as our love for bread and avocado.

To the arguies: folks, we really need to annex Bolivia, those guys are a real pain in the ass.

i heard southern brazil is the best part of the country, mainly because of the high white population, am i right?

>annex Bolivia

pls no, those cunts are better in Peru, their little Tahuantinsuyo again.

>30% Euro for El Salvador seems pretty low to me. I don't think El Salvador is that Amerindian as Guatemala, Peru and Bolivia. I think El Salvador is more balanced mestizo, on average, with some minor SSA input. Other than that, I have seen/met many Salvadorean harnizas and castizas. Not saying that is a mostly harnizo/castizo country like Chile, Paraguay and Costa Rica, but it is a country with decent amounts of Euro-mestizos.

And literally no sources to claim the percentages on El Salvador

could you explain more about whats going on in antofagasta and how chileans are feeling about it (?)

Yes. The states of Parana, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande are mostly white. Low crime rate except for the Capital cities, good development and employment.

>Montevideo is now full of shitskins from venezuela and caribbeans
the fucking commie goverment is killing the least white country in this continent, fuck them

Yes, is safer,cleaner, better public services etc,is not even funny.

Even if their economy fucking crash it would still be better than live near black majority populations where crime is ever increasing.

Though Haitians are trying to invade that place and fuck everything.

venezuelans are flooding colombia as well

They are flooding everywhere, they're taking all medicine from the north of my country, we took over 50.000 of them in the last couple of years.

If spain invades benezuela to annex them and promises houses, jobs and higher wages could spain successfully reannex and reintegrate it?

Desu, some of Haitians in my city are hard working people at least.

there's nothing to do, the younger generations have been radicalized in the high schools and universities
hammer and sickle red flags everywhere, at every public rally doesn't matter the nature

we are lucky Mujica will die before being able to run for another campaign
he was the worst president in the history of this country, and stole so much money that state owned companies that have a MONOPOLY gave losses for the first time in history

how does that help us, when the future is being like Venezuela really soon

Yeah I did a quick search and couldn't find it too. Here are the sources of the other countries. Idk if there are other countries besides El Salvador without sources
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?168878-Latin-American-genetic-studies-official-archive

Side with chang and saito.
Weep as humanity will die in rock as only white people can advance the technology

Fucking Haitians
It's the half of a small fucking island!
How can they fuck up so much stuff?

>Antofagasta
>Hub city Full of Colombian and Haitian inmigrants
>Drugs everywhere
>City has expensive housing due to being the recieving end of inmigration
>it is said that there's a mini drug cartel in there
>nobody wants to do anything because MUH RACISM
>Orders come from Santiago so most of the shit that goes down in there barely makes echo thanks to the thousands of Kms of distance
>ppl think thanks to media that chileans in Antofagasta are full pledged racists.
>There's even homeless camps where Flaites treat inmigrants like scum

There's a real problem in that city and no one wants to get shit done. i fucking hate living in Santiago.

cual?

Vote Mayol to avoid the apocalypse, made me laugh

He's alright. Not perfect but still good.

>Vote Mayol to avoid the apocalypse

He's gonna make a fucking apocalypse.

i guess. i think the only thing that could happen now in venezuela is the army getting tired of the government and overthrowing it. maybe setting a military coup for a few years while rebuilding the whole country. chavistas are not going down voluntarily

Here where I live they are mostly merchants that sell useless shit, but god they smell, at least our favela niggers bath daily and use deodorant.

First generation immigrants are always mostly harmless, second generation is ALWAYS fucked(ex terrorism and crime in europe), they will form favelas soon enough

And you are flooding our country
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah the guy who made that chart simply guessed the percentages on some countries

PUTOS CENTROAMERICANOS DEJEN DE PASAR POR MEXICO PARA LLEGAR A USA.
CUANDO LA MIGRA LOS AGARRA Y REGRESA A NUESTRO LADO DE LA FRONTERA SE QUERAN COMO PINCHES PANDILLEROS.
ES POR SU CULPA QUE LA FRONTERA NORTE ES UNA PUTA MIERDA

Yeah, that's one of the big problems that will happen with the huge influx of Venezuelan refugees as well.

Where do you live though?

>spain

Fuckers won't do shit, they didn't even attemped to make some kind of commonwealth to like cooperate between us

That's how lazy those assholes are.

La de la tele justo antes de las noticias, como todos los años.