Deformed Midget Beauty Queen does YouTube Makeup tutorials

So beautiful. WOW!
Daily reminder that you aren't as beautiful as Michaela Davert.
youtube.com/watch?v=5lcqAUmlQ2E

YouTube:
youtube.com/user/FunsizedStyle/videos

Instagram:
instagram.com/funsizedstyle/?hl=en

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VX9vsLavqXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean how can you argue with this?

Everyone of those people who comment "OMG SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL, WOW" Should be forced to fuck one of these deformed beings, then promptly shot in the back of the head.

Good for her, tho, I guess......

Meh I don't really care to harass these people

Now if some virtue signalling slag tried to push this person on others yeah you could be upset...but its not necessary to fuck with some deformed person trying to make the best of a bad situation

Did you see their picture? They actually probably do wish they look like her theyre worse off than she is

Who gives a shit? Am I supposed to be triggered by disabled people?

This.

Wow you are a piece of shit

It's more the fact she is running purely off of White women's virtue signalling.
Virtue signalling is destroying the White race, and we are to think Michaela is beautiful, otherwise we're "bigots".

Who cares you autistic faggot. Empathy is what sets whites apart from niggers. Kill yourself you useless turd.

I think it's kinda sweet

this is pretty much the worst hand you can be dealt as a human being, short of living in a third world country and having all of her problems. good for her

KEK to this

Wew.

So what? Who cares if they're trying to make disabled people feel better? It has no consequence.

Negative virtue signaling is when we accept thousands of rape-hungry immigrants to show how tolerant we are. Focus on that and stop harassing people with illnesses.

MFW

youtube.com/watch?v=VX9vsLavqXs

>Empathy sets us apart from Niggers

Egalitarianism is the funniest religion around.

Good for her, but she's not beautiful.

>Empathy sets us apart from Niggers...

she's probably happier than most of us.

I feel like such a dick for laughing.

Some people, i mean...WHAT!?
And that bitch, you'd swear butter wouldn't melt
HAHAHAHAHHAHA!

>mother has same condition
Why the fuck would you have a child when you're disabled? Unbelievable that someone could be so selfish they would put their child through that

>your the most beautiful thing to ever exist and don't let anyone tell you other wise!!!!! :DD

Spooky

Don't be mean, we have love for our deformed midget friends.

OP is jealous that she's doing better for herself than he ever will.

Seriously though, what's your fucking problem? You feel that bad about yourself you have to go to a Chinese basket weaving forum to shit on some disabled chick that other people are trying to lie to so as to make her feel better?