Remember when politics was a man's game...

remember when politics was a man's game?now it's filled full of these cunts who are basically covert feminists trying to take over politics to establish their matriarchy

lauren southern is a covert feminist. if she weren't a feminist, she would stay in the kitchen like women did in the 50s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXC_JJUvmcM
youtube.com/watch?v=pKk_llkLFok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She should cover up

She is also a faker.

She smokes pot and poses with trump because it is what is in right now.
>Look I'm a youthful pretty republican. XDDDD

Yea, fuck off. Rebel is better without you

How's the jew cock taste like?

women only reassure the said political movement as legitimate since they follow popularity

Ezra? Glad to see your not homeless.

Nice D&C attempt shareblue

Technically Lauren is a man though.

As for Venti, she's actually irrelevant. Barely anybody except those involved and those who still orbit them give a shit about HWNDU. Outside of that, she's pretty much unknown.

I've seen that. But she's not a journalist. Also the source is irrelevant. It's not a particularly widespread publication is it?

They published fake news. She just streams stupid shit every now and then. Her streams aren't even politically relevant, even when she tries to be political.

She's been on Gavin Mcinnes show a couple of times, but how relevant is she really?

Yes lad, HWNDU happened, it was pretty funny. As I said though, pretty much nobody cares anymore.

She's an agitator at best. But to be a journalist she needs to back it up with actual content, and by her own admission, she's too much of a lazy hoe for that.

But look at her hat

Yes lad I'll concede she is cute and cuddly, but having a MAGA hat doesn't make you a "le alt right journalist".

She needs to be more consistent and put herself out there more if she's going to be a face. She doesn't even have a youtube account for political videos, which I'd think would be the bare minimum requirement these days.

It's mainly the fault of men that want a pretty woman to tell them what they want to hear.

this. wemenz are the herd mentality cult

All this alt-right/lite shit is cancerous and kikey

However, she did write "FUCK ISLAM" on her face in her latest video, which is pretty brave in a political climate where she can get culturally enriched and the offenders could get away with it/get off lightly

This is also a problem yeah. The circle jerking on both left and right annoys me. You already have your opinions, so why do you need to spend hours hearing a pretty girl tell you what you already know, perhaps in an even less articulate manner.

But I also see the value in having these girls to draw in the normies and red pill them.

There was a guy on here the other day who said he unironically was red pilled by Evalion by all people. So what a fucking weird world. Whatever works I guess.

Oh, hi Finland.

Evalion is a commie now, not even kidding, she's gotten pregnant by an autist as well. These female political personalities are all cancerous for the most part

See for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=NXC_JJUvmcM

>Styx actually commented on her video declaring he predicted this
Also where did you find out she's preggers? Is it in the video? Not sure I can watch it all.

th' shills be shillin' tonight

She's showing off her first trimester tits here, camwhore tier at this point lol

youtube.com/watch?v=pKk_llkLFok

It's the fate of every male enterprise. If men are grouping and doing something interesting together, before long women will begin clucking their way into it, because they see an opportunity for male attention with low competition. Once they arrive, the betas will begin competing for their attention and snapping at each other, virtue signalling for brownie points, and just generally white knighting. Over the long-term, the culture will become toxic and men will begin splitting off to find a new thing to do together, and the cycle repeats itself.

There's not really anything you can do to stop it. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

I actually just found that. She's packing quite a set. Is this for real then? Not trolling? She got knocked up by that autist?