CNN Correction: "MAY"

>Nervous Shariablue wagecuck for the gorillionth time this year

SLOW AND STEADY BTFOING OF THESE WILD NIGGERS

MAY INVESTIGATE
A
Y

Yup the media is making up this investigation.

Are you sweating yet, trumpanzee? The cell walls are closing in on your chimp.

JUST

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD BASED PEDE!!!!

Y-yes sir I'm n-nervous...

Is this yet another fake news attempt? This is the third time in two days I've seen liberal media issue a "breaking news" and just wait for it to circulate then they quickly issue an "update" to correct it which never gets circulated.

Notice how it's always about 30 mins.

MSNBC HAS LEARNED

>HAS LEARNED
HAS LEARNED

This timeline is glorious... literally screenshot hot garbage and the silver haired sweaty homosexual will pay you for it....

BRAVO

You're welcome, brown skinned R_T D refugee.

They try so hard.

And got so far

I wonder how they learned it.

>.02 sorosbux have been deposited into your account

> The city of Donald Trump

In the end

These people should get their licence as reporters if you even have something like that revoked.

He still gets two scoops

If they can make it seem even slightly dubious that they're doing it intentionally, they probably won't get convicted of libel. The good news is that the more they destroy their own credibility and the Internet fact checks them, they lose readers and Trump might tell security not to allow their reporters into press conferences.

BUT IN THE END

Their period blood splatterrrrrsss

called it.

it's literally nothing.

Trump has KeK's blessing. Moloch cannot defeat him. The left is finished. SHADILAY!

When was this screenshot taken? Before of after the meeting?

What's the skinny on the rumors that Mueller is going to be handing out immunity to Comey and basically everyone else, with the exception of Trump and anyone associated with Trump?

I.e., that we're looking at a repetition of what Loretta Lynch did in the Hillary private server "investigation" (where shitheels like the furry Combetta got immunity and STILL refused to testify).

He will Bend The Knee to Trump.

That's Mugatu drumphie.

you plebbit retards are so easy to spot,so fucking pathetic still seeking validation here of all places...

>149

>may

LOL THEY CANT MAKE A SINGLE HEADLINE WITHOUT THE WORD MAY

the endangered trumplepotomus is finally ready to go extinct.

this is getting embarrassing