What do millennials spend all their money on?

What do millennials spend all their money on?

weed and electronics

rent
booze
weed
t. millenial

proxies so they can keep posting why do millenials do X while posting that one girl over and over again no matter how much they get banned

rent
food
health/car insurance

That's really it.

Donating money to twitch streamers who play video games for a living.

not a whole lot to be honest

bought a grill last month, weber 2400

Oh hey it's another 'Post an Ugly Millennial Lesbian Picture With A Vague Question About Millennials' episode
SAGE

I buy vintage band t-shirts.

Hard to afford much more than that, especially with crippling college debt looming over your head.

Anything and everything they can totally live without but can't buy their own health insurance...

Dumbass kids.

phones
phone plans
phone insurance
apps for their phone
music for their phone
patreons for trannies
(You)s

avocados

I spend all my spare money on clothes and books. (college student)

Avocado toast

jews

Are you one of those guys that buys an OG Hatebreed shirt for $70?

Hormone replacement therapy.

food
gas
clothing
internet
rent

that's about it

CD's and Food.

Most don't have a car from what I understand.

Why don't you nigger imbeciles just report this shill instead of bumping it and sliding good convos?

Was going to make a shitpost on how millennials are shit with finances but then I realized the other day that I was spending $5 on coffee per day.

Oops.

where the fuck is the other $24 of chips and soda pop

Why are you a faggot?

Proxies are free

I was born in 1988 and am technically a millennial.

I spend all my money on my younger siblings, my parents, gadgets for them, and just plain savings and investing.

It's amazing how much you can make while not having a mortgage or your own kid to pay for. Sup Forums would call me a cuck faggot that isn't contributing to the white race.

I like to call myself a piece of shit that could look decent but I don't care and want my family to be happy and have no charisma. Care about your family. It's all you'll ever have. It's all that will ever care about you after the ages.

Vehicle modifications
Residential repairs and maintenance for my house
Travel air travel, rental cars and hotels

I genuinely want to know, how are people unable to survive?
Do all of you kids live in fucking new York or Los Angeles?
Manual labor and trades still pays out even if barely.
Hell, the cost to live in a """"Flyover"""" state is fairly low

what race are you? Cambodian?

I'm American. Thus having lots of influences. White as the driven snow but native american and some black slaves way back when. I don't care.

I do say care about those close to you. Family matters more than anything.

>7 limes
>avocado
>fucking kale, leeks and cilantro

If that's what someone bought with their foodstamps, they deserve to starve.

vintage rock band t-shirts. I bought a '78 Steve Miller Band shirt a few years back, same type shirt in pic, for about $70, but can easily sell for over $150 now.

>realize college has become a meme
>drop out before I become a debt slave to some bank
>not enjoying it either so win-win
>begin job hunting
>even blue collar jobs require degrees now if you ever want to move up the ladder out of an entry-level position
Not sure I'm going to make it.

When you say not buying health insurance, you really mean not subsidizing the Healthcare of fat boomer slobs who pissed away the countries greatness and expect gibs from the generations after them that they screwed over.

>rent
>gas
>bills (utility, car insurance, propane, phone, internet etc)
>groceries
>guns and ammo
>cigarettes and alcohol
>dog food and vet care
>shit for my retarded girlfriend

That's basically it, I make 20/hr and typically break even every month, have two credit cards in rotation though and I do stuff on the side at times

Rent, insurance, gas, food, internet, laundry, toiletries, and the occasional video game for myself or gift for someone else

Thankfully tuition is no longer on my need-to-pay list

I was once a cashier for a store that accepted EBT, and all the mexicans had over $500 worth of stamps.

Join the army goy

csgo skins

Recently paid off my student loans
I now have 3 monthly expenses
Food
Rent
Beer

Other than that I buy nothing, not even clothes
I work all day every day and pretty much am either in work clothes or in my boxers

Total Savings: 0

>I make 20/hr
doin what?

I feel sorry for you. I just bought my own apartment and have 30k in stocks

im 19, I save most of my money and live a simple rural life as a Window cleaner, its my own business.

I always wanted to join the military, but my scrotum starts to hurt every time I get physical. had this shit for about 8 years now. Can't go get it checked out because I don't have medical insurance. I think it's a condition called varicocele, but I'm not sure.

I dont even have money to spent it on something
I have to pay 1300 euros a month just for car rent etc

gym, yoga and martial arts - $250 a month
expensive deserts ie galletes and yogurtland - $100 a month
car bills - $700 a month
phone and internet - $150 monthly

I could give up sweets but I would start eating inexpensive cheeseburgers and chinese and get fat.

I feel ya, my man. I'm paying my small loans back as quickly as possible ($8000) but rent, groceries, transit pass, internet, etc. are all inflated in price. I mainly just eat a lot of oatmeal, rice, beans, lentils, milk, eggs, and veggies, but I'm still barely scraping the loans.

Hopefully I can find a cushier job with my [spoiler]BA[/spoiler]. Speaking of BA's, how do people graduate with $25k* in debt and not hang themselves.

>hate Israel
>hate even my own retarded countrymen
Might do it anyway just to kill some sand niggers though.

> Rent
> Utilities
> Electric
> Commodities (internet, Hulu, Xbox live)

I make 13/hr and generally have about half my income left over. The rest would go the occasional meal (lunch at work) or is simply saved.

What do you win bitching about millenials?

Early millennial here (32)

$1.9k/mo rent
$1.8k student loan
$1.5k 401(k)
$1k food
$750 drugs and booze
$200 cleaning
$200 insurance
$80 electric, cable, etc

$3k/mo savings/random bullshit

yo mamma
jk she is free
also weed

Field manager for a telecommunications company

Faggy stuff because millennials are fags

>Avocado toast

Check mate atheists.

Yes i have that too, and it also held me back from joining the army
Went to the hospital and some blonde 26 yo aryan goddess did an ultrasound on my balls
But i never did the surgery, i mean its free bit the doc was like >yeah we gonna try to pull that fuckong vein out and see if its works
I was like no thanks

>bought an apartment in Sweden in 2017

You're the one we should feel sorry for.

LOL. U don't have a degree Baldilocks u probably don't even have ur grade 10 u a loser like Ricky.

Millennials can't manage finances and waste their money. They might not realize it, but they splurge a lot.

All of my friends who bitch about being broke spend money on stupid shit everyday and while they don't regularly buy expensive shit, it all adds up.

>retards who spent $4-7 on coffee everyday, $4 everyday for a month is over $100 on a stupid fucking drink
>retards that buy expensive food or unnecessary shit
>video games
>"snacks" and other shit, similar to a coffee, isn't splurging but when you do it everyday it adds up to quite a bit
>subscriptions to magazines, websites, games, ext

When you have an $80 phone bill, spend $120 on coffee every month, and do other stupid shit you'll notice you're broke pretty quickly.

>tfw i can't tell if pajet or not
POO

N

LOO

24 years old. I pretty much just spend it all on clothes and shoes.

This reminds me of that Paki in Michigan that racially abused that white dude who recorded a pair if durka durkas fraudulently using their food stamps go buy soda, chips for their paki store.

I don't do this and I'm still broke. Fuck off, grandpa.

Ur 40 and live with ur parents and spend it on liquor loser

Pajet doesn't work in the field

What state? Where I live in cali they get $200 +$200 for each kid. That's just the foodstamps not including MediCal and cash.

I'm willing to bet you do. I'm also willing to bet you're fat, if not obese- meaning you spend WAY more than you need to on groceries.

I'm also willing to bet you don't drink water solely, so you're spending unnecessary money on something you literally do not need. Water out of the tap is a few dollars.

Transitioning

Spending 400$ on an EDC Las Vegas ticket, gas or airplaine there, drugs like cocaine and ecstasy, copious amounts of alcohol, in-n-out. And that's just one weekend.

bitcoin and onahole's

rent
food
phone
internets
car insurance
health insurance
preworkout
guns and ammo

I'm physically fit. I work in law enforcement. I get paid like $13 an hour. You are dumb.

Frivolities that have no return value, no investment value.

A single female millennial will spend tens of thousands of dollars years with nothing to show for it but maybe some old clothes that are worn.

They will rent out expensive apartments as one occupant, buy brand new cars, spent thousands per year at the local bars.

Most millennials are stupid and the boomers like this... it's like of like a pimp / prostitute relationship.

A baby boomer fears a strong healthy intelligent millennial.

rent and trying to survive

Yeah, read up on the surgery they do, sounds painful, and it's only sometimes successful.

Nuevo Mexico. I was raised by a single parent as my dad died early on, and so my mom, with the four of us kids, only got like $300 worth of food stamps, with my mom working most of the time. Bullshit how these fucking wetbacks get handouts, while the government treats US citizens like trash.

Do people who make under $75k love with their parents? Can't imagine it. Do you save for retirement or otherwise?

U a faggot japaneasy

I'm currently saving up to have a $3-5k emergency fund, then I'll continue saving to get a motorcycle next spring. Other than that the rest of my money goes to food and the occasional video game on sale on steam. My interests are mostly free (YouTube, /sg/, etc.) so I don't spend a ton of money on entertainment.

We literally just had this thread a couple days ago.

Millennials spend their money on the same damn threads over and over again.

my thoughts exactly

>tfw 24
>tfw i live with my family and pay a portion of expenses
>tfw i make 68k

I'm winning atm

2016 freightliner cascadia evolution
diesel fuel
scale tickets
trailer washouts
taxes and fees
health insurance
phone and car insurance
booze and party bullshit on hometime
camera shit
food

t. millennial who realized college was a scam, dropped out in my 2nd semester, learned a trade and did something with his life

>inb4 automation

when a robot can back a trailer into a busy loading dock swarming with yard dogs in Brooklyn at 5am i'll be worried then.

REMINDER

WHO EVER DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS WINS

The same thing Che Guevara said niggers spend their money on.

keep larping ;)

> not swapping the Avo, Limes & Kale for bulk chicken thigh & some seasoning

You sub human trash will be conquered by Islam.

>collects dirty hippie rags

Guns
Tools
Electronics

Insecure old fart detected. Hurry up and die so I can stop paying for your social security welfare checks.

>dirty hippie rag worth $200.

They don't have any money, wages have stagnated despite inflation for 40 years.

If you live in a small town you can have basically no expenses. Was in a situation where my wife and I were pulling in $150k/yr with expenses totaling 36k/year for literally everything.

If we were smart we would have just milked that but my wife wanted to chase a promotion and now she's miserable and we make less and things cost more.

>all their money
like 2500 per month, and 800 always goes to the dentist

they fill their rooms with manga and collectibles and then spend the rest on mashup t-shirts

Pointless traveling
Clothes that they never even wear
Overpriced bar drinks
Student loans for their worthless liberal arts degrees
Overpriced rent payments so they can live in a trendy area

and you are 8

Who the fuck is this whore? You post her picture over and over, and I can't find who she is.

>Poor people live exclusively on limes.
>t. Hollywood Liberal
This is why Trump won.

I'm not old. It's pretty obvious from my first post that I'm a millennial too you sperg.

The fact you're calling me old is proof enough you aren't LE. You know fuck all about life little kiddie ;)