>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/Jd6upKf.jpg
>S Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/mjh1qA0.jpg

Developments Jun15
>Palmyra:SAA liberates more teritory en route to DeZ
>Raqqa:last24h 400 artillery shells fell on Raqqa, SDF capture al-Sinaa district
>SAA liberates Tawhrah oil fields in Raqqa CS
>TFSA attack Kurdish forces in Afrin district, N syria
>IS foils FSA attack in southwest Daraa countryside
>90km separate SAA from encircling ISIS in Homs, Hama and Al-Raqqah triangle
>US air strike killed 200 people on March 22(displaced families hiding in school), total of 300 dead in March in Raqqa
>US in southern Syria to establish new base in al-Zakf area,70km from Tanf
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the SAA in border region
>Huge convoy of pro-government reinforcements arrives at Syria-Iraq border
>Germany, Austria hit out at US over new anti-Russian sanctions
>Qatar to sign agreement for 36 F15 jets
>Yemeni Navy strikes Saudi military vessel near Mocha Port
>Houthis ambush Saudi military vehicles in SW Saudi Arabia in new video

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

syriahr.com/en/?p=68106
archive.fo/Wrn0V
youtu.be/OQuceU3x2Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=-8AXXuWbOPk&t=31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also taking suggestions

Xth for fidget spinner

Gulf Crisis Latest
>Qatar already prosecuted 5 men on US terrorism list, plans to charge 2 more over terror funding
>Theresa May spoke with Barhain, Saudi & Qatar, urged de-escalation and ways to address radicalization in region.
>Turkey leaves Doha, heads to Kuwait. Ankara looking to resolve this before Ramadan.
>India defies Gulf blockade with direct Qatar shipping route; blockade a blessing in disguise for Qatar shipping.
>ex-Qatari PM says it was a mistake for Gulf-US to fund jihadist groups in Syria
>Global lenders support Qatari banks hit by Gulf rift
>Philippines lifts labour ban on Qatar-bound workers
>Tillerson: U.S. Will Work To Bring Peaceful Transition In Iran
>Iran sends 200 tons of fruits to Qatar.
>Iran security forces attack Ansar Al Furqan in Chabahar, souther Iran. 3 dead, 7 arrested (2 foreigners, 1 is tunisian)
>Egypt: Intensifying Repression of Basic Freedoms - HRW
>Qatar blockade causing ‘logistical headaches’ in Persian Gulf – IEA
>Bahrain accuses Qatar of ties with Islamists linked to Manchester bomb
>Two U.S. Navy vessels arrived in Doha to take part in a joint military exercise w Qatari Emiri Navy on Wednesday.
>BAE, UK biggest arms company, secretly sold mass surveillance tech to Saudi, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Morocco, Algeria
>Qatar signs $12 Billion Deal for U.S. F-15 Jets
>Iraq PM Abadi in Saudi.
>Egypt, Saudi, UAE & Bahrain working on joint list of demands from Qatar (Per US request).
>Media blocks against Qatar violate free speech: HRW
>4000 Austrailian cows airlifted to Qatar.

I'm going to sleep, goodnight /sg/

I was hoping to find that pic, damn, must be posted rarer than I thought.

and? I'm not saying lasers are a meme, but they certainly won't make short range missile systems and the like obsolete. Everything with a heavier warhead is easily armored against them, easier than against gun/rocket based CIWS systems at least. All you need is a bit of ablative coating and good insulation. Look it up, the SS N 19/P700 got titanium armor, that sure as hell is heavier than what it'd take to protect it against lasers. And with hypersonic missiles and whatnot coming around now your lasers time on target gets smaller and smaller.

1st for the good guys.

are the putin interviews worth watching?

DEATH TO AMERICA

forgot my death to america

I watched a part he talks about syria and crimea, it was good. But I still have to watch them completely.

there is nothing really new for those of us autists. it's just putin dropping redpills. comfy/10

Left /sg/ for a while, and now we are able to have our own flags again

I rarely participate in these threads, but keeping people updated on Syria from a non-Americentric perspective is one of the best things to come out of Sup Forums

So thanks for that.

How long will Raqqah last? Is this the end of ISIS as a state ?

So why exactly has Syria been under martial law for over 40 years now?

Also is Syria still technically at war with Israel?

This is the only place on pol that's actually good. Everything else died back in 2012 alongside Ron Paul's hopes of becoming the POTUS.

because of terrorists trained by mossad

Isis encirclement soon
syriahr.com/en/?p=68106

You are always welcome here to swallow some red pills.

>tfw doubling down on afghanistan

Nazi-I-mean "New" Sup Forums is fucking shit. The ironic fascist shitposting made all the dumbass actual fascists (who don't possess a sense of humour and thus couldn't detect that it wasn't genuine) think we agreed with them and swarm this place, but on one ever actually stopped pretending because lulz I guess, so now everything is Alt-reich nonsense.

>So why exactly has Syria been under martial law for over 40 years now?
Its no longer. Assad removed that as part of the concessions to try to avoid the war, but of course the moderate beheaders just kept killing people.

>Assad removed that as part of the concessions to try to avoid the war
assad's mistake was not arresting all the leaders of the beheaders and pushing for martial law in 2010

Because it's a military junta, effectively, just like Saddam's Iraq.

/sg/ will tell you it's all fine of course but really, you don't want to live there.

Being "at war" legally isn't really a thing anymore since declarations of war are a completely out of date concept no one uses anymore. For example, technically Russia and Japan are "at war", but that doesn't mean anything because they're not fighting and have no plans to. What some decades' old declaration of war says about them being at war is irrelevent to today.

That being said, Israel and Syria are hostile, though not in direct combat; Israel reserves the right (which it exercises) to bomb Hezbollah targets in Syria, however.

>Israel reserves the right (which it exercises) to bomb Hezbollah targets in Syria, however.

>Because it's a military junta, effectively
CNN plz

Crap statement after crap statement.

>BREAKING: US official says Pentagon to send almost 4,000 additional US troops to Afghanistan, announcement could come next week - @AP
Burgers never learn.

Lemme guess, you're one of those

"Ya gotta make a declaration of war or itz illegal"

types who fail to recognize that that sort of crap is basically only useful if you plan on attacking first AND ANNOUNCING YOU'RE GOING TO DO SO. But what kind of moron would say to the people you're gonna attack "Yeah, we're gonna attack you soon once this bill is passed, feel free to prepare in the meantime"?

based trump is making MAGA by playing 90090d jenga chess again

As long as Islam remains in its current state of backwardness, there will always be more Jihadists to kill. It will never end, there will never be a final victory, an epic end battle where all fo them are killed and the world moves on.

The religion has to move on. Its worshipers have to move on. Their culture has to move on. Until then, the war will never end.

did you make that badge yourself?

War of aggression is always illegal. Even if you don't care if its legal or illegal its not morally correct for me.

You will be tired of winning! Praise kek!

The US ships arrived at Hamad Port south of Doha "to participate in a joint exercise with the Qatari Emiri Navy," announced the Qatari News Agency (QNA) on Wednesday.
The news agency noted that the crews of the two ships were received by Qatari navy officers.

didn't trump say recently that qatar is the bad goy because they fund terrorists n shit?

Says the burger and this burger....

I would agree, except the concept is....ambiguous, especially now.

For example:

If the Shia Crescent becomes a thing and for some reason Iran thinks it has enough of an upper hand to attack Saudi Arabia, is it aggression for the US to go 1991 on them? On the one hand, they aren't being attacked, but on the other hand, an ally critical to the West's economy is being attacked by a country that is hostile. What about Bosnia? The Serbs never attacked NATO, but they acted so contrary to the West's moral compass that it was deemed they had to be stopped because it was the right thing to do. Are NATO aggressors, or saviors?

Yup, then Trump sold them the fighter jets worth billions... I don't even know what's going on anymore

>implying im a burger

Is all part of the four dimensional chess. Its not like Trump just twitted something stupid without consulting with anyone.

it is part of his show i guess

Trump is a fucking idiot is what's happening.

I miss Obama.

>ambiguous, especially now.
Agree. The alliances and relations in the middle east are a mess.

>Are NATO aggressors, or saviors?
Aggressors under the pretext of being saviors. Its not like they really care about the people in those countries.

I would argue they do. NATO doesn't really benefit at all from saving Bosnia, Bosnia isn't important. There wasn't any real reason to save them other than morality.

Hahaha! Are the old tripfags even around anymore?
CIA? Onur? Maghrebi? Chile?

>NATO doesn't really benefit at all from saving Bosnia
the military industry receive the benefits

>Qatar already prosecuted 5 men on US terrorism list, plans to charge 2 more over terror funding
story on this?

balkanizing jugoslavia cleared the path for further NATO expansion eastwards and further reduced russian influence in europe. It was probably one of those projects that was decades in the making and just went on despite of the fall of the soviet union.

>my flag instantly makes kikes start kvetching

Now it's mostly Syrian Geneal and Gruber, though Chile and Gunshotta also show up.

Maghrebi doesn't actually use a name so he doesn't count.

Onur never came back after he sperged out and plastered Minnesota's and Colorado's self-doxxing all over the place.

And I am CIA, so I dunno what the question mark's for.

>my flag instantly triggers kikes, antifa, and leftists in general

Russia and Japan still dispute Sakhalin and other islands, rest of your statement is straight CNN fiction

Not enough to bother. All they did was deploy already-existing forces, nothing new came of it.

Yugoslavia balkanized itself, the Serbs just decided they'd rather genocide everyone than let them go peacefully.

Nigga we're from the US we're burgers

Well you say it's fiction, but of course you do. Doesn't change the fact I believe it, of course.

Dispute =/= war.

archive.fo/Wrn0V

could someone whos seen them link to the part about syria?

training bosnian muslims and giving them weapons helped the military industry

for the record, most of the updates on that list are searchable on the web. only some iran news is from reporters in iran, retweeting iranian news & official statements

ummmm...
guys???
my aunt works as a whore in syria and im'd me this image
what the h*ck?

Seriously, this is how far we're gonna stretch this conspiracy?

Any war will result in some arms sales yes. By that logic, literally every single war is a conspiracy by arms manufacturers.

Now that your dumb ass is taking up a jihadi flag, even if it is ironically, I find it easier to take you even less seriously.

Unless your time here as a tripfag is just for shitposting, I always figured tripfags with your persistence were genuinely mentally ill/shills.

Like Onur or the late countryside general.

>balkanized itself
I'm sure that happened by itself after Tito ran the country relatively successful until his death, no outside influence at all, who would do such a thing? It could've been stabilized, but that points moot. If you think the west interferred due to "moral" reasons you're shilling or retarded. No one ever does that.

I'm here to break the echochamber, shitpost, and analyze seriously when the situation is appropriate. If that means I have a mental condition then fuck it, having one is way more fun than not.

You could argue I'm a shill, but I don't see that as an insult.

Search jewtube youtu.be/OQuceU3x2Ww there's many more, beware of us journo translation they are usually fake

u sound like some faggot drumpf supporter trying to fit in here

No, you just don't believe they would. I agree it's rare, but if anyone was gonna do it, it would be the West in the '90s.

It would never happen now, of course. No one's gonna advocate for invading Sudan, for example.

it was in part 3, but he didn't talk that much about it. i'm sure you can find more interesting things on youtube to watch on the subject

the tripfag is admitting he is JIDF

If I were trying to fit in, why in the fuck would I contradict the majority opinion here on a regular basis and generally annoy people?

Also fuck Trump, I want mah nigga Obama back.

No offence, but
>breaking "the echochamber"
>by echoing Neo-con talking points.

Seams pretty retarded to me, but I guess you wouldn't agree.

/sg/, and Sup Forums in general, are echochambers. They are not mainstream in their views, but they are echochambers within their own space.

But unlike most mainstream echochambers (reddit), on Sup Forums I can't be banned or removed in any way for invading an echochamber with an outside and therefore unwelcome viewpoint, which is why it's so great.

You are here to derail the topic by baiting about pointless shit and cringe inducing talking points that has nothing to do with /sg/, the flag covers your JIDF ip

How was the west in the 90s any better than before or later? If anything i'd argue that the huge inertia of our political systems let the whole cold war shit continue to go on for some time despite it not being necessary anymore.

Dismantling jugoslavia provided advantages that didn't really get much smaller with the fall of the soviet union. NATO expansion eastwards, EU becoming the sole powerblock on european mainland, one less partner for russia. Moral reasons my ass. It only got that dirty to begin with after the conflicts with bosnian militias escalated, the serbs didn't just decide to go balls deep in and shoot up some villagers.

Yeah no, I don't see it. I don't see a cabal of NATO generals sitting around with the EU going "How can we conquer Europe?", you act like these people are literally like the NWO Sup Forums always claims they are (they aren't).

In any case, even if the motives WERE selfish, the result was very positive.

I never derail, I just don't support the Russia-Iran Axis. I may derail the Putin/Assad/Iran circlejerk, but this is /sg/, I AM here to talk about Syria.

I've been having some good lols after reading about the inter-rebel infighting in Idlib province:
>Jabhat al-Nusra clashed with Faylaq al-Rahman in Zamalka, Markaz Rif Dimashq District in late July over a dispute of who would get to carry out Friday prayers in one of the mosques of Zamalka town
>On 17 March Jund al-Aqsa members attempted to hold a mourning service at a tent for the death of an ISIL commander in Sarmin, Idlib Governorate. Ahrar ash-Sham fighters then entered the tent and forced them to end the ceremony, sparking a gunfight between the two groups.
>Between 26 April and 1 May 2017, more than 95 rebels were killed during clashes between Jaysh al-Islam, Tahrir al-Sham, and the Rahman Legion. Jaysh al-Islam fighters opened fire on demonstrators who called for an end to the infighting.
>Between 3 January and 28 June 2014, 5,641–6,991 people had been killed in the inter-rebel fighting, according to the SOHR. Approximately 2,000 have been killed in 2016 and 1,400 in 2017 so far.

TOP KEK

The fact you're arguing your point here without being banned doesn't really add credence to the theory of this place being an "echo chamber".

Perhaps you're just insecure about your asinine views being challenged by larger group of people than you're used to, no?

So namefagging is halal here?

Actually it does, since almost no one agrees with me here.

I'm not insecure, though I guess I can't actually prove that so, believe what you will. Chatting here has allowed me to form a much more nuanced opinion about foreign policy and the conduct of warfare. It is, of course, not the opinion the vast majority of you would like me to come to, which is why you think I'm an idiot, but if I cared that people thought that I wouldn't still be here.

Why is CIA cursing us with his presence?
Has his subreddit died

>the result was very positive
in terms of gaining geopolitical advantages for the west. The people aren't really better off than they were under tito, a fucking communist regime. And they were off a lot worse for the decade or so after the war.

No, NATO generals and EU politicians don't sit around a table to talk about how to conquer europe. It's probably the job of some three letter agency to develope plans for all kinds of scenarios, and some of them then get put in motion. Just like it happened during the arab spring in various countries. I wonder why i have to tell you that, because you know exactly how this kind of shit works. Also this isn't NWO tier conspiracy bullshit either. Balkanization, and direct or indirect toppling of governments was never uncommon. Neither in recent history nor nowadays.

Since I wasn't here at the beginning I'm not entirely sure why it became a thing, but /sg/ was basically started and maintained by 3 namefags and some others followed suit. Several of the original crew are now gone due to some idiocy/bullshit drama and others don't post very often, but some, like me, are still here (though I was the last of the major namefags to actually adopt a name, most of them were around way before me, I adopted mine as a joke).

It just makes /sg/ a little more special than it already is.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not that guy from the subreddit. I do, however, very much like that subreddit.

Xth for Death to Israel, etc. etc.

he has a jihadi flag, is JIDF and likes reddit

>I never derail
>nuanced opinion
your shilling does not reflect that.
>I adopted mine as a joke
JIDF plis go back

You actually aren't one of "our" namefags more in the category of Mark and Onur

the original namefags weren't involved in drama, the guys that saw the hole they left when they ceased to post as often did. Then more and more people started namefagging for some reason. Pretty retarded. It made sense in the beginning when the threads weren't constantly up to get the /ug/ people back together and recognize those who had been most active during that time, other than that its just useless and obnoxious

My "shilling" is often ironic; however, it is also the case that according to /sg/, defending Israel/Gulf/Burgers against Iran/Russia and refusing to budge is defined as "shilling", so there's basically no way for you to not call me a shill no matter how well-thought-out my position is.

>go back
I thought you didn't want Zion to keep expanding? If I go to the Promised Land I'll only be helping, as I'll be sure to do my duty and buy a posh house in the annexed West Bank.

>Actually it does, since almost no one agrees with me here.
Never thought for a second there's a reason for that did you?

Unless you have a vested ECONOMIC interest in the military-industrial complex, then I would say you're a dumb motherfucker.

>Hi I'm random tripfag, and it's really important that my government takes hundreds of dollars off my pay(wellfare)check so they can play favourites with sandniggers in the Middle East, I think that really benefits me...somehow.

So what is it? Are you self interested or a dumb mother-fucker?

Onur isn't a namefag? He's literally the most prolific namefag in /sg/ history even without having posted for so long.

How long before Isis is defeat you wager? Late this year? Early next year? I wonder what the EU will do about rapefugees when Isis is defeated.

Again, let it be noted I do not and have never agreed with all or even most of the decisions the US has made in the Middle East. People seem to ignore this no matter how many times I say it.

HOWEVER, only the US can stick up for Western interests abroad as Europe cannot into war anymore. Just because the US does really stupid and counter-productive shit (*coughFUCKINGIRAQcough*) does not mean I can justify siding with countries (Russia/Iran) who blatantly do not have Western interests in mind just to spite America's stupidity.

They'll never be defeated, CIA and Mossad niggers will just create a new ISIS to hunt down.

>My "shilling" is often ironic;
You are annoying af but you keep threads bumped when things are slow I guess. So, as user mentioned here, being in the category of the most autistic namefags in /sg/ is prolly true.

>Syria: SAA retakes control of gas field in Homs province
youtube.com/watch?v=-8AXXuWbOPk&t=31s