Not memeing when I say this:

Not memeing when I say this:

What did they mean by this? Are they trying to imply that they're going to try and kill the congressman that was investigating child trafficking, or that Trump sent his physician there to make sure he wasn't killed?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572
archive.is/SRQy0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both

That guy is fake news

>kill the congressman that was investigating child trafficking

i-is t-t-this true?!

I would like to think Trump is trying to not get Scalise killed.

Yes

>investigating child trafficking,
source?

5 second duckduckgo search man

God why do people need to be such fucking assholes these days? Fuck you Jack, you can say Trump is a bad person but you can't imply he sent in his assassin to finish the job, what a cocksucker, same with all the 3000 likers, go to hell.

Yes but not in the way you think. Trump obviously knows about Seth so he sent his own doctor to make sure Scalise isn´t poisoned or otherwise incapacitated / finished off.

"Fast trial, death penalty"

Good heavens

Are you fucking retarded? If this was sarcasm it was wasted. If not then you're a fucking idiot for not realizing the implication.

>reports are scalise is in stable condition going to hospital and into surgery
>reports he is awake and still playful banter, even talking to wife on phone
>reports come later that he's in critical condition and they are having problems stopping the bleeding, w/internal organ damage as well.

The tweet is implying that Trump brought in his doc to make sure the deep state isn't fucking around with the manlet

I mean is he trying to imply that Trump wants him dead or is trying to save him?

Indeed, we can only pray that he is not as controlled as cucks think he is. I for one think he is playing the long game with them.

>traitor flag
>speaks the truth
Bless you infiltrator

this is one of those things that is hard to believe, and could be explained away easily, but is so damn suspicious.

I'm not saying this isn't %100 possible, but what are the chances Scalise is who he was gunning for? That tyson lobbyist is in worse condition if i am correct. He asked where the republicans were then just started shooting, Rand Paul and others are arguably bigger targets. The guys couldn't hit anything, had thick glasses etc. seems a little far fetched is all.

that dumb fuck posobiec continue to steal from Sup Forums i see
why you guys conveniently forgot the Trump (((doctor))) is the worst kind of joo

There was a thread stating that the real target was Ryan Costello.

As per the jimstone.is website....

Eight Good Reasons to be Suspicious of the Scalise Shooting
am highly suspicious of this. I believe this was done by a programmed patsy who was handed military hardware and that the hospital is finishing the job. Here's why:
1. First of all, the early reports said the guy used a handgun and a military issued M4 carbine. Now this has morphed to other guns that better match a story line that will lead to the death of Scalise. BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE: EARLY ON IT WAS A MILITARY ISSUE M4 CARBINE. A CONTROLLED ITEM. AND THEY CAN'T CHANGE THEIR STORY WITH SUCH AN OBVIOUS ITEM. PERIOD.

2. Second, RIGHT FROM MINUTE ONE the media was claiming 1 congressman down, 216 to go. And they were rejoicing. But it was impossible to say that, because early on there were multiple people shot and they would not have known how many congressmen were actually shot, let alone that 1 would die, thus leaving the number "216 to go". The only thing that makes sense with this as far as I see it is that they knew for sure ONE would die, and the only way they'd be sure of that is if they knew someone in the hospital was there to finish the job. From there, they'll fabricate any story line that fits.

3. Here we have a patsy, who was living a perfectly normal life, then suddenly wonked out, "lived in his van for two months" with no one knowing where he vanished to, and suddenly he surfaces and does this. That's fishy folks, and fits with "The CIA or some other Rothchild/Soros owned entity successfully drugged this guy, tripped him out, made him malfunction while he was out with the van and then programmed him for this." The fact he did the shooting, as the "first five minute" reports stated: with a military issued M4 carbine, would prove he was provided his weapons by someone beyond the ordinary. Who would that be? You guess.

This.

As per the Jimtone.is website....

am highly suspicious of this. I believe this was done by a programmed patsy who was handed military hardware and that the hospital is finishing the job. Here's why:

3. Here we have a patsy, who was living a perfectly normal life, then suddenly wonked out, "lived in his van for two months" with no one knowing where he vanished to, and suddenly he surfaces and does this. That's fishy folks, and fits with "The CIA or some other Rothchild/Soros owned entity successfully drugged this guy, tripped him out, made him malfunction while he was out with the van and then programmed him for this." The fact he did the shooting, as the "first five minute" reports stated: with a military issued M4 carbine, would prove he was provided his weapons by someone beyond the ordinary. Who would that be? You guess.

4. The guy was an awful shot. From this perspective it could not have gone better. With the guns this guy had, hillbilly joe or even six pack bob who might have a gun or two of that type would have accomplished 25 head shots with 25 bullets fired. All shots were within 50 yards. That's too easy of a shot for anyone who knew anything about guns at all to miss even once, with a gun as good as even the worst assault rifle, including the SKS. How could you get such an awful shot? Answer: WITH A PROGRAMMED PATSY who knew nothing about guns, that you suddenly abducted and mind wiped for the job. That sure fits "vanished with the van for two months, " only to suddenly surface with this.

5. Scalise showed up at the hospital in fair condition. This was reported so widely that even Politico reported that he was in good spirits and called his wife before the surgery. Suddenly, after the surgery, he skipped right over

That faggot had some really weird and suspicious things going on surrounding his foster kids. Probably got blackmailed by the deep state to be the fall guy.

Theories as to why?

probably

He sent his own personal doctor so the one's that might've let Seth Rich die/killed him would not be the ones looking over him.

He's trying to keep the congressman safe.

As per the Jimtone.is website.....

5. Scalise showed up at the hospital in fair condition. This was reported so widely that even Politico reported that he was in good spirits and called his wife before the surgery. Suddenly, after the surgery, he skipped right over serious condition straight to critical condition and the hospital started lying, saying he was in shock and delerious and in critical condition before he went into surgery even after liberal crap outlets like Politico reported he was fine. This is the biggest key indicator that he was sent to a particular hospital to die. They need their cover story for his death, and can't say he was cheerful when he went into surgery after they intentionally botched it. Calling the wife in a cheerful mood simply won't do, even if the worst liberal rags reported that.

6. Very suspicious: Now, the media is trying to scramble the story line about the gun used, to try to explain the details on the ground. They are sort of leaning towards the SKS, which might have a solid bullet deflect off the hip and cause serious internal injury, at the same time it explained why he was such an awful shot. But the SKS is not that bad, inside of 100 yards it is accurate enough to not make a difference and all shots were close. And they botched it early on by saying it was an M4 carbine. So the SKS story line is a blunder.

they obviously try to use patsy to start a civil war
they provoke it before it happen by itself kinda of a controlled demolition, they know's it is the only way to make the us people change to a degree where they will ask for the north american union and the one world government

Thanks leaf

OH SHIT I had no idea. They could use this to make it look like Trump himself ordered the hit. But I still don´t get it, he is friends with them, his kids are in the tribe, so why would they do this to him? No, I hope the doc is there to make sure no Sethriching happens. I want to believe

wat

test

>that file name

The signs are there, people.

Satan pls

One does not simply reverse image search Chaos impersonified user, don´t repeat that mistake

Hi script-jihadi

>He is friends with them, his kids are in the tribe
There's your answer, Sven. By their religion all kindness is weakness, and being friends with a Jew while not Jewish is treason - when all is said and done and all those anti-whites and other useful idiots have successfully brought their own people down, they go all "But you already betrayed your own people, how could -we- trust you now?" and purge.

With Trump noone is sure if he's playing the role or in fact controlled, and so they're falling over each other eliminating potential weak links.

I didn't mean to, there were no indications of pepe in that picture when I reversed search. Kek, what have I done? Please forgive me.

>weak links
They are literally working to getting him impeached. This whole part of the timeline is wierd as hell. Your argument is sound though, if he is actually resisting them - even in the slightest - they will just use him up and then patsy him off. Unless of course, magic is real.

>a frightened jew
>no indications of Pepe or Kek

Much to learn you have young one

Where's his belly button?

The -visible- ones ("Doesn't my face tell you?" - Jon Steward on Trump calling him Jon Leibovitz) are working to get him impeached. They are therein themselves victims of programming. By the time they ever get him impeached, they'll know who in the system would potentially betray them over moral qualms. Cue the machine getting primed at those. There's something of an internal fight among them ("Israel is the Jewish State we were promised and what protects Israel is good for Jews" vs "Israel is not the Jewish State we were promised as that would make literal Hitler the fucking messiah and so what hurts Israel is good for Jews" vs "Jews must be their own messiah by creating global Israel and so whatever hurts every country including Israel is good for Jews" vs "Jews aren't actually the chosen people and God himself is a trick to control the goyim, so whatever makes them keep us safe is good for Jews" etc), and interestingly that means they all assume their enemy-of-the-day is controlled by one of the other factions, with the trick being in finding out which that is.

This is why their German "kinsmen" cultivated such an obnoxiously honor-bound culture reliant on sayings rather than writings, by the way; it's more or less the only way to buy gentiles stability with kikes around.

Are you retarded? Can you read english?

WOW....WOW....WOW....

jimstone.is website reveals....

Scalisa sent to same hospital that took out Seth Rich.

By the sound alone in the video of the shots I can tell you it was def an AR 223cal not an sks 7.62x39

the latter

not really. its more along the lines of illegal laborers at this point for that faggoty tendie company desu, but wouldnt be shocked at all if theres chillens mixed in

thanks for the info.

i wouldnt put too much stock in the confusion about the m4 though, the media are notoriously retarded with that kind of thing. when a happening happens, thats their time to crank up the rumour mill and if youre the first to publish a detail, your story gets linked bigly. just greedy people jumping the gun as per usual.

Welcome to the present you´re only a few hours late with this info

trump is a smart man. he uses the heeb against himself.

I heard it in person and you're wrong. Def not .223.

t. combat vet

Thanks for trying to explain it. I still have a small glimmer of faith in our triumph though. They were defeated at least 109 times before, was listening to a documentary about the battle of Masada the other day, gave me sweet dreams.

If this is real, which I don't think it is, I'd assume he is sending his physician to see the situation Scalise is in on his own in case he suddenly takes a turn for the worst. I don't think anybody really has any proof that Seth Rich was murdered and Trump would like to get more information.

>Trump sent his physician there to make sure he wasn't killed

This would be the logical conclusion

Trump was making sure he didn't get Rich'd

His old doctor was this guy. The new one is named Ronny Jackson.

Jimstone.is lays it out well.

Why was it initially reported the shooter had a Military issued M4 carbine?

Why was Scalisa in stable condition w
and even phoned his wife than when he gets under the "care" of the same hospital that took Seth Rich out suddenly he's on his death bed?

Is the plan to finish Scalisa off in the hospital?

>identifying firearm caliber from a video

thats not how microphones work m8. they max out over a certain decibel range. you ever hear a mortar fire on video compared to in real life? marked difference. same with firearms.

So... like the actions of both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton over the last year and a half?

Sometimes people like this guy, Cernovich, or Paul Joseph Watson will post interesting or well thought out shit, but then other times they post shit like this that is utterly retarded and lose all credibility.

But he isn't wrong, he is in the same shit hospital that Seth Rich was in.
3 Surgeries later, and his condition has gone from gonna be okay to critical.

Another Victim of the Democrats
(Literally shooter was a BernieTard too)

Interesting

Bamp

I am, or better, used to be a lukewarm follower of conspiracy theories. There's an ocean worth of stuff as far wide as eye can stretch (and spare time permits), ready to dive into. Trouble is, with so many exotic islands of diverse and contrasting information and so many sirens luring you towards any conceivable conclusion, from total collapse to new age renaissance, it's very, very easy to lose the compass. Indeed, lose the very notion of needing one.

So according to Ben Fulford, for instance, there is not a single elite of power brokers but several, gathering around at least two distinct polar opposites. The one Asia-based Ben theorises is actually based in China (Triad?) and has recently been in open warfare with the

cont.
Anglo-american one which agenda the recent US policy expresses all too well. Ben Fulford says the Asia-based elite does not want humanity to be decimated and enslaved, and that they are secretlty inflicting mortal blows to their rivals. So all good for BABA? Or Google? Some others researchers/journalists would add that even on top of the two polar opposite agendas there is a superior elite and power, which both have to ultimately follow. Then it all gets dense and supernatural from there.

Look, I am a believer that our presence here has been by design. Whether whoever made us used entirely their own (alien) DNA, or a mixture of their DNA and "local" genetic material (large apes, bears, etc.), the gifts of self-awareness and free will are something that distinguishes us. Whatever TPTB wants to play, it will ultimately always be our choice between freedom and fear, radicalism and conformism. It is a choice that we make several times a day, indeed several times an hour, when we speak and listen, when we work and play, when we love or hate.

If you think in terms of what your free will will make out of whatever happens around you, whether it will impact you directly or indirectly, in the short or long term, then you will realise that there has never been anything, and never there will be, to prevent you from living a full and fulfilling life, the way you want it to be, so long respect and - when desired - love for your neighbour are the overarching principles.

I can see his condition getting worse once the adrenaline wore off. You can't just walk off a bullet like in the movies, especially 5.56 that is designed to yaw in the flesh. After a while the immune system kicks into overdrive and the pure shock and damage of a wound set in.

It means Trump doesn't trust the hospital that let Seth Rich die in.

Yeah, this whole thing isn't adding up for me laddies. This was a Berniecrat fucking loser sharing typical stuff on social media weeks ago, and suddenly he comes up with military weaponry that he doesn't know how to use? I don't see any street tier arms dealer slinging M4's around because that's a different level of traceable

He was shot in the head you inbred retard.

Hitler was the messiah

this

He sent his own doctor because he's a decent man. Everyone says 'let me know if there's anything I can do to help', but Trump actually has the resources to make a substantive difference. We saw this during the campaign, anywhere a rally got violent he made it clear he was to be sent the medical bills.

incorrect

On the subject of the rifle, it'd not surprise me if media had it wrong initially and keep in mind there's a significant amount of antigun shilling, the intentions of the killer not being yet known left it to media discretion to take the story and run it as an antigun hit piece or a lone deranged man etc.
As to the round and sound quality, .223, 5.56 and 22lr are most common chambers for the ar 15, 5.56 being the only chamber available for military use but with steel core rather.

The whole things suspicious as fuck but don't muddy the waters speculating rifle sound qualitt /military issued, its entirely unlikely feds would opt for a military weapon with a detailed paper trail and obvious rifling differences making projectiles easily distinguished, when they can just get weaponry from illegal transaction like fast and the furious. Makes the whole thing sound retarded and is what caused pizzagate despite several facts become a verbal pariah and a thing of mockery.

>The Trumps met with Scalise's doctors, including Ira Rabin, vice president for medical operations, according to the pool reports, in addition to speaking with Scalise's wife, Jennifer. The president and first lady sat at Scalise's bedside.

>Ronny Jackson, Trump's personal physician, also rode in the motorcade.

politico.com/story/2017/06/14/trump-scalise-baseball-shooting-239572

archive.is/SRQy0

The jimstone.is website lays out 8 points about the shooting and hospital that makes this suspicious....here are some of the points...

As per the jimstone.is website....

Eight Good Reasons to be Suspicious of the Scalise Shooting
1. First of all, the early reports said the guy used a handgun and a military issued M4 carbine. Now this has morphed to other guns that better match a story line that will lead to the death of Scalise. BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE: EARLY ON IT WAS A MILITARY ISSUE M4 CARBINE. A CONTROLLED ITEM. AND THEY CAN'T CHANGE THEIR STORY WITH SUCH AN OBVIOUS ITEM. PERIOD.

2. Second, RIGHT FROM MINUTE ONE the media was claiming 1 congressman down, 216 to go. And they were rejoicing. But it was impossible to say that, because early on there were multiple people shot and they would not have known how many congressmen were actually shot, let alone that 1 would die, thus leaving the number "216 to go". The only thing that makes sense with this as far as I see it is that they knew for sure ONE would die, and the only way they'd be sure of that is if they knew someone in the hospital was there to finish the job. From there, they'll fabricate any story line that fits.

Damn straight, and also in response to the bifurcated question by the OP, it's make sure Scalise is not assassinated like Seth Rich.

Was the shooter a programmed patsy?

>With the guns this guy had, hillbilly joe or even six pack bob who might have a gun or two of that type would have accomplished 25 head shots with 25 bullets fired.

absolutely not. I've been shooting since i was very young, its incredibly difficult to shoot people in general, even harder to headshot them. With the first shot, yeah, its definitely possible I could get a clean headshot, someone trained in the army who's seen combat may have been able to rack up 60%+ accuracy, but that's still a stretch, after the first two shots niggers are going to be running around and screaming like headless chickens. and you wouldn't even want to shoot them in the head to begin with. it would take someone incredibly well trained to get off a high degree of accuracy and killshots in that environment. i certainly couldn't do it without drugs to calm me down.

The gun was an SKS. CNN and other outlets reporting it as an "assault rifle" are just being retarded, as per usual.

He was initially said to be in good condition and expecting a full recovery.

Several hours later at the hospital and he's critical.

I'm not saying I believe in any of this conspiracy theory stuff, but I can see where people are coming from. The dude was shot in the leg...

Well I find it more believable that it was likely an unsighted ar15 considering the mans overall lack of knowledge of weapons, sighting for the ar is unlike the SKS they've asserted and sights at 25 meters and any target at 150m is a low aiming shot hence the military use of center mass aiming, the round arcs realignment of the arc reaches point at 300m so you can aim dead on shots 25-150 and 300 to 350 without any spotting adjustment. This is just common military knowledge, a novice with an ar15 that doesn't adjust it properly can't hit a barn side.
The ideal that this is a military weapon and not just a civilian purchased ar is probably a load of shit, if feds were going to give this jackass a military issue knowing he's got no training of any sort, they would've probably given him an optic which is easy enough and doesn't require all this bs. He used iron sights though.

7.62 is a flat traveling round where you can literally point and pull up to 200 a novice can be reasonably accurate with an SKS or ak, the Russians designed these weapons for mass distribution and use by unskilled revolutionaries and peasants, it was designed to point and shoot up to a reasonable distance and not jam. To assume he used one and only managed to hit a person in the waist is a little absurd unless he was over 200m at all times and even then, its quite simple to adjust with a 7.62 because the trace and impact is extremely visible compared to a 7.62.
All speculation but I believe because of his inaccuracy its likely he used an ar15 and had no sighting adjustment or didn't known it sights at 25m, likely a 5.56 chamber hence the military issued statement.

He was shot through the hip

>trump will show that they botched the surgery
>doc will be same one who attended to seth rich
>ama on suicide watch

>salt rifles
>SKS is a salt rifle
stopped reading there

Maybe, nice quints but anyways a lot of civilian purchased ar15 come with collapsing stocks and makes it difficult to distinguish from "military issue" to purchased at walmart on first glance.
If he used an SKS and missed that much, liberals really shouldn't be itching for a civil war to say the least.

this