What made John Lennon such a threat to the US government that they had to use an MK Ultra subject to kill him?

What made John Lennon such a threat to the US government that they had to use an MK Ultra subject to kill him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iJl06nxPub8
youtube.com/watch?v=AnvHrjQBKxc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know you guys have the truth. Tell me now!

An insane fan = MK Ultra subject?

I should also point out that Lennon didn't actually hug the trees. He was a corporate whore just like the rest of them.

Lennon didn't even believe in his song "Imagine". In fact once when he was pissed off about a property he owned someone said "imagine no possessions, John" and he sperged out and said "it's just a fucking song"

He was becoming one of us...

He knew the secret

The Beatles were pushing degeneracy on a mass scale. They had to be taken care of.

>preached against balkanization

that's about it

he was canadian-tier progressive, it literally feels like we lost one of our own

america could of done something about it, but they didnt because he was to progressive

A real insane fan would've just killed Yoko.

>the world is run by insane people
What, oh WHAT, what could he possibly mean by this?

He must've known about DRUMPF!!!!!!!

Would have done the world a favor 2bh
youtube.com/watch?v=iJl06nxPub8

She must be really good at sex. No other explanation there.

He started listening to his wife and sucking really bad.

>what good's that Alkie to me when he's 50?
>we could move catalog if he'd only die quicker
>send my regards to the gig and a case of good liquor

>Would have done the world a favor 2bh
>youtube.com/watch?v=iJl06nxPub8

my ears, that noise will drive dogs barking mad

It's just yellow fever, half of this website can relate.

That nip whore must have been a phenomenal lay. That's the only reason he could ever even fathom staying with her. I refuse to believe he unironically loved her.

>imagine wasn't a good album

Imagine was Communism: The Song.

Ok, imagine was a terrible song but How Do You Sleep is amazing.

He wasn't a threat, they always kill an influential musician as a form of trauma against the public

They didn't. Lennon was shot in his belly and died crying like a bitch because he was a disgusting, atheist pigfucker.

I like to imagine him twisting eternally in the pitch black hellfire that awaits all disgusting fedoras and communists, screaming and screaming. I hope it's true. I really do.

Nigga..

He was going to expose that Paul McCartney did, in fact, die.

Lennon = Lenin

All that "imagine" shit. Imagine a world with no western democracies. Doesn't look very fucking nice, does it?

Sgt. Pepper was the last good album Lennon worked on, with the exception of Abbey Road.
White Album was unfinished and shite, the only good song on Let it be was Hey Jude, which was a Paul song.

>sgt pepper
>good

All beatles albums before sgt pepper are good.

Kekking at ur weakness, damn son, you mad

So I read about this mk ultra and all I learned was that the cia did a bunch of mind control experiments, with drugs and torture, and ended up only figuring out how to give people diarrhea

I wouldn't go that far. Someone like Gervais or Laurie Penny, absolutely, I hope they get fucked in the ass by Satan's hot lava molten dildo. John wasn't THAT terrible.

The Beatles confirmed /our guys/
youtube.com/watch?v=AnvHrjQBKxc

lmao explains shart in mart I guess

Why would you be able to access the actual facts about it?

>Sgt Pepper was the last good
That's what I said.. Although I skip George's song on it, ugh. The one on Revolver is 10X better

Sgt Pepper is ass

Also John might have been done in by Yoko the autistic screecher, he briefly left her for a few months for another woman (I think a chink?) and he said they were the best months of his life. He might have been about to leave her and he was VERY close to agreed to reunite, he had been on friendly terms with Paul for a while.

>Sgt Pepper is ass

There were actually a couple decent tracks. Try "fixing a hole".