Is it wrong to want to break up with my Asian gf to get a white one?

Is it wrong to want to break up with my Asian gf to get a white one?

I love her to death, and she's born here, not a fob or anything, only speaks English, and she genuinely loves me back

but sometimes I just see these beautiful white girls and think of the ugly children I'd be making with my gf

No, are you retarded? White whores get fat after marriage

yes, you fucking racist.

do it

Do it. She doesn't deserve to (have to) be with you.

if she's truly onboard take the mormonpill and have 2 wives.

asian women are best tho

just try not to make any more Elliot's

Do it!

Do it

Try to get white kids but a relationship with an asian afterwards

my girlfriend of 7 years is working things out emotionaly right now. she says we can get back together in a couple months.
wish i could talk to her.

don't throw away the things you love, user.

ASSHOLE!

Your Asian Waifu will bear you children and be loyal to you unto death.

That white trash scrunt you're chasing after, in your mind's eye, I might add, will hit you up for a couple of kids, alimony, 60% of your post-divorce income, your collection of 1950's Yankees Rookie Cards, and make you sell the Harley just so she and her Feminist Lawyer can go to Jamaica and get their trains ridden by the Local Talent.

Wake the Fuck Up!

I'll have to decide this when i go to vietnam as well OP

STFU kike

She's working several dicks into her orfices

UGLY CHILDREN?!

Asian - white halfbreeds are the most beautiful people around

Try and abort the boys though

This is more bait to test our morality. Just put people back with their own kind in their own countries and humanity wins.

Depends - how big is your cock? If it's not over 8 fat inches, a white woman will bang niggers on the side, but anything over 6 will keep an Asian chick happy.

Actually it is less ethical to stay with Asian gf if you are white, especially if that Canadian flag isn't just an additional aspect of your larp

Eat me. OP is throwing away a good thing because he thinks he's going to end up with Tay-Tay.

Bad medicine. Bird in the hand. I wouldn't touch a feminist SJW these days with Hillary's dick.

wow
you have a good woman who loves you and is good to you and you're happy with, but you'd ditch her because of a race fantasy?
I'm genuinely against wm/af unions but getting into a happy relationship with someone and ditching her for such a fucking petty reason- I mean, really, how did it get this far anyway? Can't you think of how crushed she'd be? Why'd you even get into the relationship this far if it'd be so awful to have kids with her? Way to make my fucking race look like trash asshole. As if being a racist straight white male wasn't hard enough for me already.

Cucked

>a feminist SJW
Implying white girls are all this. They aren't and can be redpilled to the level you want them redpilled.

You gotta figure out what you want in life OP. No one can decide for you.