Whats the worst nig infested area you ever been to? Why were you there? And what happened?

Whats the worst nig infested area you ever been to? Why were you there? And what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Odj_SlV_vEI
youtu.be/UNeP-QHhIJk?t=24s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol where is that? why don't people live there anymore? was it ever a nice area?

I assume Camden NJ

camden, nj... invasive species (beaners and niggers)... wasn't ever particularly nice but was a functional working class community maybe 50 years ago

Looks like the scene in Baltimore where the druggies hung out in the television show "The Wire"

Btw, great show.

No wonder Chris Christie has such a low approval rating

there's slums everywhere in my shithole

He sucks, fuck him. Although our next governor Murphy is going to be way worse esp for gun rights in this state. Although hes promising muh weed

murica, got mugged for the first and only time in my life.

I've been to some real shitholes in Africa and the funny thing most of them were more civil than the perpetually belligerent African American ghettos I've been to in the US where you'll see a black being arrested at least once a day as if they're in a state of emergency.

The potential for gentrification here in these row houses is incredible. I can already smell the hipsters.

I go to Temple

Been to some very bad places, like London. Never had problems though, as dad only books five star hotels.

Baltimore, Maryland. There on business. Stopped at a McDonald's and while waiting for food a customer got into a fight with the cashier (both niggers) over french fries. Cops had to be called.

at least she's wearing footwear

no shoes no service

I graduated from Temple and lived up on Dauphin and 12th.

I grew up in Chester, PA when I was a kid. A white kid.

Baltimore overall.

Just seen too many examples there to even begin.

How was it? Any stories?

West side of Chicago. I had to pick up my bum cousin who needed a ride to the hospital

>Mfw I get there
>It's 3:30 AM pitch black
>Call up cousin, ask him where he's at
>No answer
>Look around
>See a group of teenage nogs by the post office
>They seem to be playing some dice game or something
>Drive closer
>They scatter immediately
>I see my cousin lying on the ground in the spot where they were playing the game
>Ask him what happened
>He just got stabbed and these nogs were just walking by and robbed him of everything
>Mfw they even took his socks

What a redpill that was.

newark nj or paterson nj

Shit looks like fallout 4 before you scrap everything to build shit

I live in Baltimore.

Riots were a lot of fun desu

never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=Odj_SlV_vEI

London.

Got pestered to buy a big issue by a nigger in Trafalgar Square. He was frothing white shit from his the mouth and and had crusty stains around his eyes and where whatever the fuck it was had ran down its face.

Concentration camps are justified.

I've been a niglet school teacher 10 years AMA

I live about 15 minutes from East St Louis.
Highest murder rate in the US and is literally fallout tier. They have filmed apocalypse films there.

I was in Camden NJ and Trenton NJ looking at rental property. I go in the mornings when most of the bad nogs are still asleep or so high the they are harmless. I avoid doing anything after 5 during the warm months.
Most nogs are just harmless people trying to do as little as possible but still feed themselves and watch tv. But there are always a few that re dangerous and you watch them at all times. If your lucky you get the old black guy who knows what is going on. He will give the history of the area and the lay of the land. Keep them loyal with respect and the occasional gift during the holidays.

If you expect them to be evil then you will be pleasantly surprised but if you think they will clean, or do any type of maintenance to a property forget it.

Chris Christie was not a bad governor. The state is fucked up and their nothing that can be done. They pay too much gibs and can not raise taxes without moving more people to New York and Pennsylvania. I would not be here except my wife thinks it's still great. The only place I would move to in NJ (other than my current place) is the shore. When I pack again it's to get the fuck out. The next governor is going to slash gun rights either when he gets into office or after the next liberal kills people.

Where? Also, are there ANY who at least TRY to do good in their life?

I don't even know where to begin....

A-are you OK?

The Bluff in Atlanta

Christie did shit for our gun rights in 8 years, he did some push during last summer after getting grilled in NH about his shit record on guns when he was still trying to run for president.

What is the pass/fail rate for your students. I had a friend who taught tenth grade chemistry in a city school district and he said it the pass rate was like 25%. He said there were a bunch that couldn't even read.

8 mile Detroit for that good kush out the dispensary. Everything went just fine because I'm polite and people leave you the fuck alone if you look like you can't be botherd

Kowloon

My condolences.

Similar predicament. I eagerly await your responses to verify mine. For the record I started out altruistic and very quickly got redpilled.

That's Western Civilization in 200 years.

Has barbarians written all over it.

t. Time Traveller.

Always wonder how White people live in majority ape areas?

Lived in Jackson, MS for just over a year because of a job. It was a hell of a culture shock. I stayed out of the worst areas but I did see them everyday. One of the biggest things I remember was just talking to some of the people who had lived there all their lives (coworkers neighbors and just people I met, all black people). They told me to leave as soon as I could, that the city just seems to drain you. Don't get stuck there like they are.

Also one time I called 911 because someone was shooting down the street from my apartment and it just rung out. 911 in the city of Jackson, MS did not pick up when I called. It was surreal.

In a northeast city. Yes, there is a decile of them that work hard and have the ambition to succeed. About 75% go to the white world and are moderately successful and even sometimes become upper middle class, but 25% stay in the hood and become their equivalent to billionaires. W.E.B. DuBois used to call these ambitious groids the "Talented Tenth"

But he did not try to limit them. They are already fucked. The next governor is going to fuck them good. Majority in all branches. The only hope is Supreme Court of the United States.

Currently in the police academy for Baltimore City PD. West side is nicknamed little Beirut. I volunteered for that district.

Deathwish? Not for you of course.

He could have pushed back a bit more, hell years ago he said NJ had a gun problem, he should have went on the offensive as soon as his second term started, but he didnt. And yea Murphy will kill our gun rights but well get muh weed

Hopefully you're compensated accordingly. That sounds like a deathwish, desu

Everything's fine. They're savagery balanced out my autism and made me almost normal. I think if I wasn't a nigger school teacher I'd be a NEET in my parent's apartment

>Whats the worst nig infested area
I think it's OP's anus, since it's completely filled with black penises all of the time.

The complex I grew up in had a lot of African immigrants

Nice neighborhood considering it was government housing. Gave me freezies during the summer.

You mean a zookeeper. You'd make more progress teaching literal chimpanzees.

pass/fail is like 90% pass because of grade inflation and very low standards. Still, there are a 10% that still are that fucking stupid that still fail despite all that. Because of them, everyone else moves up

Holiday in Scandanavia. Infested with nigs

DC. Mudsharks everywhere people here have a fetish and everyone watches blacked it's disgusting.

It's not even about love here, it's because people are ignorant and they think being black is "Cool".

Cute dogs on the right. Too bad they'll probablt be treated like shit.

I worked in Harlem, rode A train.
I've seen some shit.

Weirdly only once did a nigger ever act hostile to me.

African immigrants around here are a lot more civilized than the spoiled rich white kids. Pretty sure these are the christian Africans though.

Funnily enough I was already a little racist when I started, now I'm all the way racist.

Personally I detest the slacker parents. If I had my way I would brainwash the kids to NEVER reproduce. Also, seek a nice, comfy blue collar job. Then everything would end up fine.

>Pretty sure these are the christian Africans though

desu I've never met an African immigrant that wasn't christian when they arrived. Americans just hate black people because the culture in shitty neighborhoods is fucked, I personally have had more problems with Chinese/Persians

>They're savagery
>They're
>Schoolteacher

Three way tie: East St. Louis, Memphis, and Gary (Indiana). All horrific.

Detroit looks like Switzerland compared to those three.

That's part of it. A lot of the nigs have been 6-9 generations of stupid stupid people since slave days. There's no fixing them-- however I must say it is rewarding to see the smart nigs succeed especially when you find out their parents are full-on monkey apes but they stand against it.

I had one student this year who is the biggest trump supporter I know-- one of the only ones I know in this liberal-ass city. He was ultra-counter-culture... he literally risked death by being so openly trump

If you just google Camden NJ OP's pic is the first thing to come up, I live like 2 hours from there and filled up at a gas station right in Camden, thankfully the gas station was somewhat normal and I didn't get fucking shot.

I watched the wire once.

SE DC, makes me reconsider being a firefighter every day I have to help those darkspawn...

I got news for you, neet. Not every teacher is an english teacher. I should also blow your jobless mind by telling you that I'm also a prolific freelance writer. I have an editor that finds grammatical errors and corrects them. Creative vs. Roboautist senpai

Your autism is clearly still there.

Middle school here... prime breeding age. My mission is to redpill the girls so they get norplant or tubal ligation. I also help those who really try, they deserve our effort, not the ones who dgaf.

>Baltimore
Has anyone here watched The Wire? It explains how these places work and how they get like they are. It shows especially the kinds of corruption that are rife in American cities. It's some truly outstanding television. McNulty is a great character too.

Good to know. At least the degeneracy of the hood is being combated.
Behind secure houses and a CCW? Honestly though, I feel for the good people trapped in the hood.
That's the real redpill. Once you reilase that culture not race determines how people act your eyes really open.
Without a doubt.
Africans tend to be REALLY bad or REALLY good. Must be their culture and upbringing.
The immigrants from over seas tend to be nicer. I think it is because they know why they came here in the first place.
Is it REALLY good? Been hearing a lot about it bu don't want to waste my time.

>The only place I would move to in NJ (other than my current place) is the shore

I live here, why?

Did you know that in the winter months, all coastal cities along the coast are majority black or hispanic?

I love watching this nigger die

I live like 20 mins from ac how about u senpai?

Why haven't you escaped yet? Are you so bad at teaching you cannot get a better gig?

I've done HS most of my time, but I'm doing MS next year. They're wilder for sure... I'm replacing a teacher that got hospitalized by a giant nigger girl so they're throwing me in because I'm a dude. Little do they know that a literal white separatist skinhead virtual Ben Garrison is teaching their precious apelets

Yes. It's truly excellent. Omar was one of the most polarizing characters I've ever seen in a television series.

deep ghetto baltimore is also the only place in the US that's ever reminded me of afghanistan kek

If you're not from here you don't understand the problems. I got tired of watching my city burn, my state and counties be infested with drugs, organized crime, human trafficking. Baltimore, DC, N Va, the "DMV" is ground zero for all of it. You either fight it or watch it burn from the sidelines. The criminals are sheep in wolves clothing. I've seen it first hand, you stand up to them, grab them up, the true bitch in them comes out.

>Gary Indiana
I've always been tempted to road trip up there just to shoot some nigs and then drive back.

What's their PD like there?

>I'm replacing a teacher that got hospitalized by a giant nigger girl
What happened?

Detroit probably. Don't remember why we were there, I was like 6 and still haven't asked.

Parts of Houston have gotten almost as bad if not worse once Katrina nigs started coming. I live near Houston, only going there on occasion for certain services not available outside.

Look up Panamá, aka canal operator. I live here unfortunately, rounded by niggers and darker beaners.

Paris

Here is something you have to understand about what happened here. This is all the result of the "great society ". The government became a better dollar for dollar daddy than a black man. He was kicked out of the house because it gave the woman more gibs. The men for their part could go on to fuck anther woman. Short term think, which is 80% of nog thinking, loved it. She got more money for kids and he was relieved of responsibility and could get a new piece of pussy.
The problem came later. Without a father boys never learned what a dad was, they never learned how to fix simple shit, they never learned that a beer and watching the game was generally all dad got and that was ok. The girls never learned what to look for in a man and father. Their example a man was the cock carrousel their single mother showed them.
This all led to the neighborhoods pictured. These houses could be fixed cheaply if the person did the work themselves. They could have been saved with simple maintenance. A patch in time in a roof will save the floors but left to rot can tear a whole house down.
If LBJ would have just left them alone after the civil rights act they would have transitioned to middlish class(as much as they could). Instead they are in a hell.
Nothing is wrong with the neighborhood that would not be fixed by people acting right.

Fuck that. I grew up in Rutherford which is still quite nice and couldn't wait to GTFO.

Tell your wife LARGE areas of the Carolinas look just like Jersey did forty years ago and are likely to stay that way.

I'm in a box. As a male teacher in the hood, the more years you do the more shitty nigger schools want you because of your expert-level nigger-wrangling abilities. The suburban schools just think you're a bad teacher because you teach niggers or know that you've been psychologically damaged by being around niggers, nigger families, nigger culture for so long (true). Either way, the longer you're a nigger teacher, the more the really bad schools want you and the more suburban white schools don't want you.

Middle school is like triage on the battlefield. You need to assess quickly who is worth saving. Those that aren't are herded on the '''regular''' course (translation: fucking retard) and the few who cut the mustard are in the '''accelerated''' course (translation: first grade chinese). We do what we can with what we have. Seriously though. The most logical thing we can do is to convince them to lead hedonistic lives WITHOUT children. They need to genocide themselves with KFC and Red Bull.

The other cop car was like "nope"

A niglet wrangler. Truly one of the most thankless jobs.

Some teachers really love their work. Even the shitty pay and shitty kids can't discourage them. They just want to make kids lives better. It really is God's work.
Will watch this show soon.
May have been like this:
youtu.be/UNeP-QHhIJk?t=24s

It is pretty bad. The northern end is all sand niggers and everything smells like urine-soaked curry

Once went to Lincoln Park in Chicago at only 7 PM and saw what looked like a drug transaction between a thirteen year old kid and some old fat woman

That was four years ago. Now I hear that ATF and FBI agents are all over the city cracking down on gangs

my brother was bpd for 10 years then dipped after he got bombarded with groid complaints and was afraid to go to jail. watch your back, you're doing the lord's work brather.

I visit friends in baltimore pretty much weekly. It's full if niggers and Muslims that let their young kids wander around in the middle of the night

You poor bastard. You are being typecast

Northern Indiana here, not Gary tho (Pete Butticuck's city)... dunno about Gary PD but their mayor is a sheboon so police is probably shit

Detroit and Cleveland are up there, but New Orleans is the worst place I've ever been. Even the Quarter is full of niggers. Corrupt, nigger-infested police department, but that can be said for every aspect of city government.
Don't go there. The best thing we can do to niggers is defund them every way we can. They hate us so much let's see them do business among themselves.

seven sisters in London or brixton

There are other places to fight fires. It's a portable skill.

St Denis, Paris. Went there because of the memes, wanted to see how bad it was
> get on metro downtown
> a third muzzie/a third black/a third white
> before long it changes to
> handful muzzie/everyone else black/my friend and I only whites
> get off train, its exactly like Ndjamena
> the streets littered with crap
> niggers on mattresses on the footpath
> beggars
> group of aggressive 10 year olds start hassling us
> people start looking like they're gonna jump in on some action
> we go to McDonalds
> everyone looks at us
> the toilet was broken and the place literally stank of shit
> poor old French dude mopping the floor while niglets walk their shoes through and hi 5 each other
> smell makes us sick
> go back to street, fat woman skin so black its almost purple stares at us with her yellow eyes
> nowhere to go to eat or sit and watch the world go by
> decide don't wanna be stabbed, robbed or catch cholera so fuck off back to the train
> get back to Paris wondering wtf we had just experienced

I wonder if French people actually know what shitholes such as that are really like. It wasnt Europe at all, it was Africa. And we were not welcome.

That is the saddest part of this whole picture