I want to believe Trump's ego and actions are all apart of a larger grander scheme somehow but it gets harder everyday...

I want to believe Trump's ego and actions are all apart of a larger grander scheme somehow but it gets harder everyday. When I voted for him I honestly thought he spoke like a 4th grader to spread his message to rural America, which I was fine with. I'm actually starting to suspect he may be mentally retarded and/or senile with all the stupid shit he's been doing recently.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html
archive.is/7n9Rh
archive.is/OOOkA
youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't know shit about fuck.

Don't make threads until you do.

You don't understand the point of a imageboard for political discussions.

Don't post again until you do.

I understand it full well, better than anyone in your unit.

I understand that political discussion is generated from an individual who purports genuine thought.

Not parroting a script while pasting some imgur garbage they found on reddit.

>Anyone who thinks differently than me is a brainless idiot.
>Anyone who thinks differently than me must be a paid shill.

Do you see how dangerous and spherical your logic is? Expand your mind user. Don't be a partisan lackey.

And would you say the action of the Don seem like the ones of a focused and coherent person? Multiple non-partisan news sources have verified reports of him obsessing over an investigation that has nothing to do with him. Any logical person would let it go and focus on their job, but his fascination with the left's narrative signals someone of a weak mind and without the clarity to see the easier solution. This is just one of many red flags as well. Things like not understanding basic geopolitics even with a team of advisers giving him options, latching on to every bad news report, etc. If we assume that his mind wasn't always like this, since he's done okay in expanding the fortune he inherited, it should alarm the American people.

You need to take a step back from the script.

You have to make it yours.

If you don't, it'll never pass here.

You can leave this thread now user.

>I'm actually starting to suspect he may be mentally retarded and/or senile with all the stupid shit he's been doing recently.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-dangerous-mental-illness-yale-psychiatrist-conference-us-president-unfit-james-gartner-a7694316.html

Please archive it
archive.is/7n9Rh

Since a few weeks I've been getting really frustrated with all of the unnecessary mistakes he made.
Like all of the self-destructive impulsive tweeting, rhetoric and the distractions. Like what the hell does he even think he is doing? He needs to focus on governing.

Obviously you need to fight back against the media and the opposition but this is not the way to do it.

gotta give yall shills credit...yall dont stop even though it will get you nowhere here

(((((((((Yale))))))))

was a month ago -- archive.is/OOOkA

You realize the rest of the Western world is insane, right?

You realize that the elites and journalists and celebrities are the most insane of the most insane.

What does it say about them that they hate Trump so much?

What does it say about Trump's acumen that he was able to take on the entire establishment single-handedly and win, despite having no political experience?

Does that seem like something an insane person would be able to accomplish?

That said, of course he's totally inexperienced at this so will appear to be a amateur at times. But, insane? Maybe you're insane.

(((((((((poltard user nonentity)))))))))

>What does it say about them that they hate Trump so much?
Sanity.

Not to defend or insult him one way or another but I think he just has the personality of someone who was born rich and has been a huge businessman, so he thinks as a politician, which he's never been before, he can simply act confidently and say what will happen and it'll happen since that's whats worked for him his entire life in his unique situation, but in politics you have thousands of people who's only job it is to get in your way not just follow your orders like when you're CEO.

>He needs to focus on governing.

What more can he do when Congress moves at the snail's pace it moves at? He's touring the country and world talking with various groups and leaders every day, and rolling back regulations, etc.

>Obviously you need to fight back against the media and the opposition but this is not the way to do it.

How should he do it, then? His tweets are perfect but they are the only way he can try to drive back the narrative. The alternative would be, what? Sitting there and taking the abuse like a sad-sack useful idiot George W. Bush? He's tried just giving brief statements or letting his surrogates talk for him, but the press always pushes on, trips them up, or makes the most out of some imaginary discrepancy in accounts.

They make up sources everyday, or trust sources who knowingly lie, and they literally complain about the scandal of him getting two scoops of ice cream.

There's no perfect way out of this, but if he's driving the press crazy, good. The "impulsive tweeting" is hilarious even when it's stupid ("covfefe"). Just sit back and enjoy it.

Or are you seriously one of those people who cares about repealing Obamacare? Who cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=E_Q_qwPAVvc

FUCK OFF, TRUMP IS THE BEST

Well I don't think djt is an idiot but I am kinda doubting his ability to get out of this MSM/brainwashed leftist quagmire. You literally have ppl being gunned at for being republicans and what is he doing about it? Situation is getting more volatile. Needs to be defused.

I agree with the first part obviously.

He should let others do the work of fighting back. His counterattacks hurt him. The media can't even hurt the guy, only he himself can.
Well he needs to get stuff done. I'm worried that his "toxicity" wears off on GOP candidates that are up for reelection.

>I want to believe Trump's ego and actions are all apart of a larger grander scheme somehow but it gets harder everyday

They're trying to re-normalize hard-ass whites. There are plenty of us out here.

Sage slide threads