How big is your cock?

are you hungry a lot on keto?

also how big is your cock?

no

Explain what deZOGing means in your own words

Also, how big is your cock?

How big is your cock?

Gas yourselves degenerate scum.
Or, better yet, repent and confess your life to the true Lord Jesus Christ.

No thats the point.
Forcing your body to convert protein (amino acids) and lipids into carbs. That process is incredibly energy intensive and take awhile, keeping you full longer.

Carbs digest nearly immediately, in comparison.

7" as of two weeks ago, 10" as of this morning.

DeZOGging in this case involves not eating like a literal goy(cattle). Grains and related foodstuffs are livestock feed.

No. Since keto is mostly fat(~70% of calories) I'm actually less hungry than ever. There's an adjustment period, though.

imbecile, why would you think that eating is political topic, oh you silly burger...

daily diet? Any good recipes for keto?

yeah by adjustment period you mean 2-3 weeks of constant hunger, at least be honest
also be honest and tell us how liquid your sharts are now

Lost about 50 lbs on keto so far. One I got through the initial "keto flu" the weight just comes off even when I'm not trying that hard. It's actually kinda bizarre how I just lose another 5 lbs a week even when I have some cheat days.

Unsweetened cold brew coffee with heavy cream is fucking delicious. Pretty much cut out sugar and carbs and the rest is open to you. Eggs, bacon, any other meat, veggies that grow above ground, etc..

>i will ruin my body and die early, that will show em!

bread tastes too good for me to do keto

Had "keto flu" myself for a bit. Had to dry heave a couple days early on to feel better while I got used to all the fats I've always avoided before. Dialed it back to 60% fats and 15% carbs after a month or two to allow more fiber in my diet and feeling good overall.

it's true, running off ketones acidifies your blood
better off just low carb

Keto is basically a diet that bring you into the eating habits that humans followed until the Industrial Revolution made sugar and grains widely available. It restores you to a ketogen based diet instead of an insulin based diet which leads to all the chronic diseases that people started getting after sugar became available to the peasants.

how are you avoiding skin breakouts? when i started keto all the extra milk products and nuts made my skin erupt.

this i eat candy to compensate also you look really buff even tho you havent trained That hard its weird but cool carbs are for doughy peasants meat is for the ruling elite

Eggs for breakfast, if you make omelets, be aware of the net carbs of what you put in. Nuts/seeds as supplemental fat.

Lunch I have an entree salad of some kind, and add copious amounts of avocado. Avo is a godsend, as it's rich in fats(keeps you full), is a whole protein, and provides much needed fiber(neglect this at your peril).

Dinner I usually am not too hungry. Some pistachios, cruciferous vegetables(spinach, broccoli, cauliflower), cheese and mayb some meat. Practicing frying ground up cauliflower as a rice substitute, as it has many of the same properties. Haven't perfected it yet.

The adjustment period isn't just hunger. It's also mild dehydration and electrolyte imbalance due to increased urination. It's not as though any of that is a great secret. Increased water and salt intake solved the latter, the former was solved by increasing fat intake. My stool is regular, provided I maintain a high fiber intake.

Ketoacidosis is a potentially fatal condition, yes. KA is usually seen in type 1 diabetics due to a lack of insulin, which is responsible for both processing glucose and(in its absence) ketones. In those cases ketosis spirals out of control even in the presence of blood glucose because the body lacks the insulin to process either. As long as you aren't diabetic or have some other issue with your body's insulin system it's not a big deal. The baseline range is 0-1.0 mmol/dl, keto target is 1.5-3.0, and KA typically sets on well north of 10.0. I monitor my levels once a day, as anyone should when making changes to their health.

If anything my dairy intake is down. Nuts don't bother me at all. Everybody responds differently, I suppose.