It's happening! Get in here faggots

DOJ Released a statement about not trusting anonymous sources in fake news.

washingtonexaminer.com/deputy-attorney-general-rod-rosenstein-tells-americans-to-be-skeptical-of-anonymous-sources/article/2626174

Huckabee tweeted this

>Yikes! Robert Mueller called me; wants to talk; Don't know what it's about, but it will be leaked in NY Slimes or Wash Compost tomorrow.

twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/875538018492395521

Now this
>White House says 'developments' in Mueller probe prompted Trump tweets

washingtonexaminer.com/white-house-says-developments-in-mueller-probe-prompted-trump-tweets/article/2626113

wtf is going on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/875484799946850304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump really needs to crack down on these "leakers" (assuming there are any at all)

He should crack a couple different bullshit stories, and feed them separately to different people working under him. And then when one of them ends up leaked to the press, he'd know who leaked it.

1488 dimensional chinese checkers

a lotta behind the scenes fuckery.

nothing is happening

you guys want the big enchilada?

For you

It's not leaks but made up bullshit and telephone game gossip

There's a major happening on its way. Brace yourselves.

My sources say the DOJ has been compromised by Russia. It's over for Drumpf.

Just give up and go to sleep. It's all over and I must sleep now.

Wrong tripcode, frankposter fag.

Well according to the morons on twitter, the fake news stories packed full of anonymous sources are real and the official DOJ statement is a lie.

TRUMP GOING TO JAIL

BRACE FOR IMPACT

an Imposter stole my password. needed a new Secure name

I put my life saving in the happening market about 2 years ago

You faggots can't even DREAM how well I've done

Why is twitter so fucking dumb!

Game of thrones taught me this

Probably means Trump is fed up with the MSM peddling fanfiction and is preparing to take action, the retards who read fake news will cry fascism

Can anyone explain the psychology of a mainstream democrat that desperately hopes every new story is the end of Trump? It's gotten a little looney.

Disillusionment and denial

>remember goy only trust [our] sources

Jack and shit.

All of these "leaks" come from Democratic and Never Trump opposition.

Comey, Mueller, the entirety of the MSM, the NSA, CIA, NBA, BLM, FBI, have spent SIX MONTHS trying desperately to find SOMETHING on Trump, and all they have on him is him saying he hopes Flynn doesn't get sodomized in jail.

There will be no impeachment, there will be no trials, there won't be anything.

This is all the Left has. All they can do is dream up scandal after scandal and hope it tarnishes Trump in some way.

At least with Hillary people were pointing at very specific laws, like "Sharing classified information is a felony", "Don't do this, it's illegal", "For fucks sake, don't evade FOIA requests by running a private server in your bathroom, it's against the rules", etc. Hillary was never going to jail - but at least the Right had her on legitimate legal grounds.

With Trump it's all innuendo and theories propagated by anonymous sources who have been proven time and time again often by Trumps enemies who have nothing to gain by calling out these theories as complete and utter bullshit.

They've been literally brainwashed. They probably go to bed every night fearing that Nazis are gonna break into their house and yell transphobic slurs at their 8 year old FTM child until they break down and commit suicide.

Well, post some enchilada already, fagoid.

truth.

Anon5 doesn't use kiddie slang like the big enchilada.

>Checked
>All this time and still nothing
You know what they say to this? "What are you scared of by letting the investigation go on?" and "If he's innocent, what's the big deal?"
I don't know what % of the population still buys into this shit, but the ones who do believe with everything they are that Trump and Putin stole the election. Nothing is going to change their minds.

Are the kikes planning something?

twitter.com/TrueFactsStated/status/875484799946850304

>a US ally
>wants to hurt the US

If they've got a recording of Trump admitting that he's Voldemort I think liberals might actually go into full revolt mode.

Is Tom Arnold a US ally?

Aka. Israel

Ok let's step back and analyze...
>Blackmail Trump
>Not possible.
You can't blackmail a man who has no shame!
That's why he won. In the age of no privacy it took a person who has absolutely no qualms or embarrassment about anything.

>28
>devorcing crazy SJW wife next year
>I know that pic is 100% accurate
This is gonna suck...

GIMME THE BIG MEXICAN, INTERNET MAN

I think we heard this before.

>If they've got a recording of Trump admitting that he's Voldemort

Wait so does that mean everyone is Harry? Or Hillary is Harry? Or the Democrats? Who the fuck is who? Am I Dumbledore? Am I sucking dicks? Who gets to fuck Hermione? Is Hillary Clinton Hermione? I don't want to fuck Hillary Clinton

sorry to hear that. Is it because of politics?

Louise Mensch says it's a tape of Trump doing something bad.

but (((who)))...

ayyy lmao

muh sex junk!

Mueller is leaking like crazy.

Fire his dumb ass and tell Democrats to eat shit.

So basically we should believe nothing. Because MSM is full of useful idiots and liars. All must hang

pic is accurate

Is he?
Or
>David Brock covers the phone with a cloth
>I am investigating Trump for Mueller
>We are probing obstruction of justice

IMPEACH DRUMPF

Or they could just be making up probable things to make the admin paranoid

implying the shhhh agencies didn't want him cause he's easily manipulated

It's literally a giant nothing burger.

Brainwashing, lack of patriotism, and a true lack of actual political education outside of what they're taught in school.

What ever it is it won't stick.

They've already used EVERYTHING they have, false rape accusations, tax returns, MUH RUSSIA....

Shit don't stick to Teflon Don

>ttp://www.washingtonexaminer.com/deputy-attorney-general-rod-rosenstein-tells-americans-to-be-skeptical-of-anonymous-sources/article/2626174

if it was anything it would have been dumped by now. they don't have shit.

Try and get him to fire him so he doesnt have to close the investigation with nothing?

This faggot has NEVER been right. He is a far left radical conspiracy theorist who has never produced a single shred of proof of anything he says.

>devorcing crazy SJW wife next year
Seems pretty clear cut, he married an SJW. Hopefully he didn't breed with it.

Kek grab her by the pussy!

Prob got the real nigga vote with that

czchekekedd

No I'm Anonymous5

Then why hasn't Mueller made any statements saying the media is making shit up and that his staff doesn't leak?

He's letting this crap run wild just like Comey did. I don't trust that snake one bit. FBI needs a severe purge.

Bump.

You know how guilty that would make him seem. Trump needs an ultimatum with Russian story.

You guys are dumb sometimes. Everything is fine. Trump is in control. Ignore the bs. This is "draining the swamp". Relax

Mueller is doing the same exact thing as Comey did.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's just continuing Comey's agenda of undermining the administration with nonstop leaks and concern trolling.

This the deep state. They don't need an actual reason to get rid of Trump. All they need is a believable story.

Seems more like the swamp is drowning trump and making him look incompetent

Soros plz go

Because it was HER turn.

wtf is Trump doing, fire mueller, fire everyone, pardon flynn, have Session start a investigation to the Clintons and DNC, throw the stinkin lyin press out of the White House. use the fucking nukes while you still got the launch codes, REEEEEEEEEEE

No you're just gay

>implying swamp creatures don't fight back
No one said it would be easy. Only weak minded people would give up now.

Start lifting user, it will improve your chances.

that's the problem, their most likely isnt anymore leakers, just MSM making shit up.

Would a gay man fuck your wife's daughter?

Digits seem to be indicating that is indeed a weak minded faggot.
Checked, noted, and kekd

"if i get a mill like ill released this dope trump bombshell that will surely get him impeached"

release it faggot, kid has nothing.

Why don't you try harder edgy guy

hey anonymous5 redpill me on titties

His wife's daughter was born Steve and recently transitioned into a trap - so yes, only gay men would fuck "Stephanie"

AsComey admits to being an anonymous source is this why they don't trust anonymous sources because the DOJ knows Comey can't be trusted given his documented history?

I'm very impressed by your digit scripts t_d kikes

You can't fix a problem if you never acknowledge it

Couldn't agree more. Facts are facts this guy is clearly gay as hell

brainwashing

Partly. Married 6 years.

At the start we were kinda similar in views, I was a little more conservative but w/e.

After a few years she descended into SJW madness. Says shit like 'teach men not to rape', unironiclly supports trannies and loses her shit if I say it's not ok for little kids to start the process of being a mutilated freak.

It's gotten worse in the run up to the election and after tho. She goes out of her way to virtue signal. Even pathetic small stuff. Like she only uses the black version of emojis when we text, like the 'ok' hand, she uses the black one. Shit like that.

I had to unfollow her on ALL social media because I litrally lose respect for her every time I read what she's saying and what she thinks.

She watched Wonder Woman the other day AND FUCKING CRIED because 'Rhey were so strong!!! Think of all the little girls who will see it!!!'

I'm almost 30, I want kids!! But I'm legitimately scared to see her become a mother. If we had a daughter she'd raise them to be a pathetic spineless loser who can't cope without crying, if she had a boy she'd put him in fucking dresses and try to destroy his masculinity...

I genuily loved her... she was stolen from me by these fucking Marxist degenerates....

Fuck my life

This is exactly what he is doing

She wasn't a SJW when I married her user, just a regular woman. Kinda liberal leaning but it was 6 years ago. She's gone fucking insane,

See:

>digit scripts
Better to keep quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

kek

They exist newfag

To ANYONE who have watched the Comey hearings, both in March and May and June he singled out saying "There are alot of reporting out there that are flat out false. What usually happens are rumors inside a department, and people without knowledge of the matter, act as sources."

But interesting that he said 'sources from outside the country'. Is he getting ahead of a story? Did putin release obama stories?

Bump

what does this mean for anonymous image boards?

that's literally how to find moles 101

Shit, that's rough dude but you know you won't be happy growing old w/that type of shit. Go your own way.

The DOJ finds out anonymous sources are made up of the likes of Coney....
So what does the DOJ do?

Issue a statement not to trust anonymous sources.

Ha ha ha. MAGA is right again

ACTION
REACTION
SOLUTION
Trump is letting his enemies dig their own graves. On the campaign Trump promised to tighten libel laws and soon many will be begging him to do so.

Look boys this is purely my speculation. But Mueller is a good pick and probably the only guy that could get comey to flip on the rest of the dems. See how cnn shows he has ties to democrats? They want him out they know what's coming. This has all been planned since Flynn just sit back and watch

fuck all

I've been meaning too. It's hard to care about self improvement when I wake up depressed as fuck.

I need to kick start that shit user, I'll try harder