Is this legit???

yes

G-Guys, this daily planner I bought only goes to the end of 2018... We're done for...

The world ended in 2008.

The world ended on Spetember 11th 2001

>muh 9 11
shesh

Wasn't it 6/6/2006

The world celebrated on September 11th 2001

t.merkel

We shifted timelines in 2012 to the 1984 timeline. Trump traveled back in time and now we're in the Trump timeline, so at least we're not in the worst timeline anymore. There's only so many scenarios where the world doesn't end in a nuclear inferno so things aren't going to be perfect, but the Trump timeline is a good 8/10.

We entered a new timeline, we are approaching the singularity. Which is either a technologically and psychedelically enhanced global consciousness, or it's nuclear devastation

i want to subscribe to your newsletter

Is THIS legit??????

My favorite game, super smash brothers melee, was finally recognized for it's insanely high skill ceiling and brilliant design, after over a decade of outright dismissal and condemnation from other competitive communities, in a series of events that began in January 2013.

I've suspected that the world really did end in 2012 ever since, and this is all some bizarre simulation or afterlife that functions completely differently

For some strange reason
Yes it ended in 2012

top kek im stealing this one

Lesbo part ruined the joke desu

In 2012 we split from the original timeline. Too many time travelers to make this shit up.

Desu 1664

lol.

The beginning of the end happened in 2012

7 years revelation, my man :)

How many years do you have left?

/thread

Things like this make me wonder if people really do die from ego death experiences and they are actually "waking up" in different timelines.

>is this legit???

HAPPY NEW-MAYAN LONGCOUNT!

2012 was literally nothing.