Murdochs

Anyone ever wish that they had a group of friends like the Murdochs?

Everyone friend I have is a normie.
Hiding my powerlevel 24/7 is exhausting.

Also, Murdoch Murdoch thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no Murdoch-chan waifu

You want friends so how you have nothing except for being white? Kill you are self faggot

The only person in my life who hates niggers is my father.

And that's how I like it.

>saving your people from annihilation.
>haha, based woman, fighting against foreigners so her lineage will li-

Yeah. Not gonna work out. Time to accept your destiny as those who were born to rule. Or maybe you didn't know Muhammed was white.

Murdoch, just right another video. You're due for another one out this week. We'll praise you then.

*write

holy fuck, I'm drunk

My entire family and most of my friends are racist. My paternal grandfather was part of Nasjonal Samling btw.

Feels good.

indeed, just finished the metamorphosis vid again

just discovered this channel
enjoyed last son of the west
a lot of it is good for a laugh

"The memewar" and a lot of the others after are a cringefest though.

fuck off back to plebbit shill. murdoch is not welcome here anymore

Yeah, murdoch murdoch, they were shit. S.H.I.T. Your recent ones are better. Cut the reddit garbage. Something about Dr. Pierce talking about "meme magic" made me feel so sick inside, probably would have been better dead.

I'm not Murdoch Murdoch, but if I were, I'd bring Dr. Pierce back one more time just for you.

>had a group of friends like the Murdochs?
Cringe.

You realize nearly every alt-right group outside of the chans encourages IRL networking, right? Quit being a turbo-autist and go make some new friends, best decision I ever made.

What exactly is Murdoch Murdoch? Is this another youtube channel that is /ourguy/ but is just another viture signalling jew?

I have 3 good friends who are like this, one is a girl too. It's nice sometimes

Inb4 we all lust after the girl

Nope, we don't cross that line

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
inb4 some faggot flames me for linking jewtube

Good, annoying bitch says "based" too much.

Learn English, retard.

>Hiding my powerlevel 24/7 is exhausting.

Give it time, you'll soon learn how to troll softly IRL and have plausible deniability or your power level.

You all lust after the girl. Post pictures of her faggot

everyone in kekistan is a murdoch

>dont cross that line
so maybe you are all too cucked to fuck her, but that doesnt mean you all dont masturbate your little dicks thinking about her

This would be good for everyone

Eh some of us have girlfriends, or did. I don't fuck friends though, not anymore.

>tfw murdoch chan will never sit on your face

I know those feels

Good now show face

I tell my normie friends that I don't like Jews, we've been friends since High School and they don't seem to mind. I play it off as larping, but sometimes I get serious.