>>130105121

>trying to steal from one of the most oppressive nations in the world
>not expecting consequence cause he thought he would be on a plane leaving the country
moral degeneracy at its peak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w1uyzOe4Smk
theintercept.com/2017/05/03/why-do-north-koreans-hate-us-one-reason-they-remember-the-korean-war/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

broke my heart too
fucking savages, he had brain damage caused by lack of oxygen, so they must have tortured him

i actually respect the norks more.
they saw through this deranged individual's mind tricks and decided to fuck him up for good.

Reddit spacing

Samefag

Torturing bastards!
That kind of behavior is only carried out by animals. Nuke them all.

The US I mean :^)

>vegetable since April 2016
ouch. well at least he didn't care much about the imprisonment.

Oh come on dude. He was just an idiot kid.

>20 something
>idiot kid
I am not sure who are are trying to fool but you might be as stupid as he was.

No one will know the truth now, still sad though and I'd fully condone nuking NK

you're living on the edge arent ya

Yes. Nuke the bastards. Sorry SK guess you're gonna have to take one for the team

they swatted him too hard...he ain't gonna come back....Norks are bad people to fall for the game the kim jong il & dad play....

On another note, how many muslims has the Norks taken into their country? Weird how the muslims have a hard time in east asia getting a foothold to assimilate them.....I dunno malaysia and indonesia are lost but china japan & korea seem to want no part of islamic death cult bullshit

Go into shithole countries at your own risk. Most especially, go into shithole countries, and pull Western man-child/frat boy antics at your own risk.

Doubt NK would let any religion flourish desu

he's basically dead tho.. i'd understand if they cut off his hand or something, but yeah.. hes basically dead.

I am sure beyond a doubt that theft and punishments against those who do it is pretty much a human universal. Just because their punishment is a little harsher than others doesnt mean they were in the wrong.

You dont want to get brain damage? Dont break the law. Isnt a hard concept.

More likely he tried to hang himself with his bed sheets.

That's what saddens me most. They should of killed him. Instead. They trapped him in his own mind. Sickening.

>going to NK on vacation

did you see the idiot giving that pathetic speech to the media saying he's sorry?
he's clearly some sort of homosexual.

youtu.be/w1uyzOe4Smk

>That poor kid.... breaks my heart.

That stupid idiot decided to go to the worst hell hole on earth.

So you take the Koreans word on that? He did it, that's it? No forced confession under torture? They've imprisoned people for no good reason before.

oh yeah thats a good point
he thought he had 15 years, so he probably tried to kill himself

they are still savages for giving 15 years for steeling a sign though

Thats not a great way to look at it. Thats saying you should never reform criminals just end them because they made a mistake. You never made one in your life, did ya bud?

Stealing a poster in N Korea is the height of degeneracy? Not child molestation, rape, homosexuality? Good to know your standards are so well worked out.

>didnt even read the post
>makes strawman argument
yawn

you are gay

He was a communist. He learned that communism isn't great. It's a shame he couldn't lecture about the evils of gulags.

yeah nuke NK because they punished some idiot for breaking the law

wtf who would do that

Yeah, seems likely it was for leverage against sanctions. probably is right, the NorKs wouldn't have much reason to harm him if that was the case.

What a tough guy. Mate just put me into an eternal coma with your insight. Thats a fair result

He only committed the crime cause he thought he could get away with it, aka leaving on a plane. Not because he was a sociopath. Doing something you know is wrong IS the height of degeneracy.

His fault for going to North Korea. Natural Selection my friends

I don't have much sympathy desu senpai. Who in their right mind would want to vacation in North Korea? Why didn't his parents have the sense to tell him "no"? Why would he test his luck by stealing from the most authoritarian state on earth that also happens to hate the country he's from? The answer is because he's retarded.

>assassinating an American POW
This is literally a war crime since the US and NK are technically still at war

Motherfuckers need to pay.

Yeah, cause you would have been the stoic embodiment of Aurelius himself if you were in that position.

>fucking pillow biter

Its called being human. I bet you never made any thoughtless decisions in your life did you?

I never said the punishment was a just one or even "an eye for an eye". That is why i said you are a stupid nigger using a strawman.

You cant blame North Korea. They are just doing what they learned from the Japanese.
Also why isn't there a rising sun flag option?

Well good. Glad we agree on that. So we gonna wipe those cretins off the planet someday or what?

He's not dead he's just on Otto pilot

yes i can
soulless insect people

Actually, he was drunk. Now getting drunk in N Korea may be the dumbest thing ever, but it wasn't degeneracy. But nice to see you excuse the pedophiles, rapists and fags of any guilt for their behaviors.

Interesting view point user. Wouldnt mind checking up on the history books there.

Thanks Obama.

Its not just for the norks. Itd be for every country. "Fuck with the US and its citizenry, get wiped off the face of the earth."

And believe me, it would only take one.

Only if you are the first one to land on the NK shoreline.

People who say "that we should go to war" with another nation should be drafted at the first chance and have them personally implement their ideology.

Lmfao fucking kek mate

first of all i would have thought to myself
>is it worth stealing this piece of paper and risk getting 15 years in prison?
>yeah, not worth it. i could buy something from their souvenir shop instead.
the idiot confessed to his crime. he deserves everything that happened to him.

Mate i'd race to be the first to set foot on conquering that sullid miserable place for the glory of the aryan nation kek

LOL /pol
>Implying the punishment for those offenses aren't worse.
>Feels bad for victim of most oppressed country on earth.
>Cheers Canada tossing free speech in the waste-bin "fast path to totalitarianism" .

Herpa derp derp

Kids his age fought and won against the Thousand Year Reich.

Where's our new Fuhrer? Europe would be a cake walk today.

And those unwilling to defend their countrymen should be shot.

Nice. How about I buy you a Warm bier for that pun

It's funny how the people from the US here don't give a shit about the torture of their fellow countryman and it falls to mostly the Europeans to want revenge for him. And Euros are supposed to be cucked, you soft bastards.

>internet tough guy
>brit
>aryan nation
larping must be a fetish of yours

Why bother with a war, an invasion, troops dying, when we can punish them with ICBMs from the comfort of our armchairs?

We've tried this. Learn history people. Sup Forums needs to learn that bomb the shit out of X only creates a power vacuum for Y to emerge.

>How many Americans, for example, are aware of thefactthat U.S. planes dropped on the Korean peninsula more bombs — 635,000 tons — and napalm — 32,557 tons — than during the entire Pacific campaign against the Japanese during World War II?

>How many Americans know that “over a period of three years or so,” toquoteAir Force Gen. Curtis LeMay, head of the Strategic Air Command during the Korean War, “we killed off … 20 percent of the population”?

>Twenty. Percent. For a point of comparison, the Nazis exterminated 20 percent of Poland’s pre-World War II population. According to LeMay, “We went over there and fought the war and eventually burned down every town in North Korea.”

>Every. Town. More than 3million civilians are believed to have been killed in the fighting, the vast majority of them in the north.

theintercept.com/2017/05/03/why-do-north-koreans-hate-us-one-reason-they-remember-the-korean-war/

Also, im already proudly serving in the armed forces :)

He was drunk as stated before. And he deserves being in a coma for taking down a poster? Glad to see you are ready to justify the behavior of your once and future Russian overlords.

Personal responsibility, brah. He took that risk visiting a country we're still technically at war with.

Not defending the Norks, but why would an American civie go to North Korea and then try to steal from them? If you know a dude is completely psychotic and could go apeshit on you at any moment, why would you then go to his house and try to steal his shit? And yeah, they had footage of him stealing it and his friends and local church group later admitted they put him up to it.

Hey, that's not all of us, but it is disgusting to see the balance of Americans here as you stated.

I think Otto Frederick Warmbier's ancestors were the perpatrators of the thousand year reich

Probably smartest thing posted in this thread so far

You dont care about that dumb kid, you shit stirring faggot.

They invaded our ally, should we have just let them?

Obviously, we didnt kill them hard enough.

A couple nukes oughtta cultivate a healthy respect for the most powerful country in the world

Fuck them, they tortured and gave brain damage to a young guy from an allied country, that pisses me off. Among all the other shit they do like fire ICBMs towards Japan and threaten to turn allies to ash. Torturing and disabling a 20 year old under their retarded laws makes me want to see them burn.

Oh shit i didnt realize you lived in my head. Fuckin hell you absolute creeper.

now pol supports thiefs?

holy shit,nupol is killing this once great place

Good to see some people still have some fire in their heart.

Seriously, I think we should tell China, take out the Kim regime, you can have N Korea, and we will recognize Tibet as part of China.

we don't know why he's in a coma.
i can put on my tinfoil hat and say the Americans drugged him on the way back home to stir up the amerifats and dehumanize the norks.

Thank you! Finally some actual decent human understanding. Cheers Ausbro!

Yeah, some of us still care and will fight for our fellow citizens and allied citizens.

You think they give you bed sheets in a North Korean labour camp? Lol.

Yeah, you could say that, and you would only confirm you're retarded.

Who are you calling nupol, you're defending dog-eating backwards gooks who think they can get away with belligerence and impotetent military displays, and sending a kid back with brain damage after tearing down a poster

My loyalty will always lie with my country and countrymen first, even if they make a dumb mistake.

y my bet is that he did it for a bit of a laugh or a dare. And it backfired. Horribly. Shit you find me a kid who hasnt pulled a dumb prank and i'll say kim un sleeps on pork chop sandwiches.

this sucks i guess we are never gonna get a true north korean locked up abroad episode. they lobotomized this nigga so he couldnt bring back the horror

I believe this also.

He was drunk and did something incredibly stupid, no one is denying that. But to argue he deserves this shit is disgraceful.

Thrill seeking amerifags can't handle the consequences of their actions, or a little honest work.
You will be crying the same aJong-Un's fire scorches your flabby skin off your niggers in uniform.

Well stated.

listen, friend, there are three aircraft carriers off the nork shore threatening them with war. there are bombers in Guam on notice.
what could the norks win by releasing him in a vegetative state?
who wins from the whole world feeling pitty for little Otto?

>Goes into NK a place known for kidnapping political hostages
>Gets drunk
>Does stupid shit, gets caught and tortured

And you expect sympathy from people around here? Whether they did it, or conspiracy America did it to make a story etc. Either way this dumb ass should have known nothing good was coming from his actions. Does he deserve to be in a coma? Of course not? Am I surprised or should anyone be surprised or outraged? Of course not.

Spoiled kid skipped into a hostile area thinking he was special and nothing bad could happen and quickly found out reality doesn't work like that, end of story.

It makes me laugh that any of you idiots think an attack on America with ICBMs or nukes means anything but the death of the world.

Sort of wondering that myself. What would they gain from this?

>potcoin
Lmao

They released him, because the other option, he dies in a Nork prison, would be far worse for them.

Yeah... to save face. How disgusting and slimy. They need to burn.

Sometimes life is more surreal than any fiction.

>He was drunk and did something incredibly stupid, no one is denying that. But to argue he deserves this shit is disgraceful.

You could also argue that people who jump into snake pits drunk don't deserve to get paralyzed by neurotoxins.

You'd still be wrong.

>go to crazy north korea
>try to take *anything* without their permission
>surprised when the crazy dictator takes you prisoner

What the fuck did he expect

But in all seriousness, poor guy.

What could they gain by firing ICBMs at Japan and then releasing statements saying they are now ready to mass produce said ICBMs now? What would they gain by claiming their are close to miniaturizing nukes so they can attach them to the ICBMs and 'turn the US to ash?'

They do. And not just for this, but the fact that humanity may be destroyed over this Stone Age, cult-led nation.

nobody would know if he died for at least 15 years, his prison sentence.
by then nobody would care.