#notallmuslims

Why does Sup Forums believe that all muslims are responsible for what a few (not real muslims) do?

What if I said all christians are terrorists because of the Crusaders?

See how your logic is flawed?

Idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e8BjMW36CMNc4-qc9UNQku0blstZSzp5FMtkdlavqzc/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't blame all Muslim's, but I blame Islamic teachings which are terroristic in nature.

And sure Christian can be terrorists too, just that there is not that many.

>Why does Sup Forums believe that all muslims are responsible for what a few (not real muslims) do?
We don't. We do think terrorists are definitely real Muslims though. Read the Q'ran.
>What if I said all christians are terrorists because of the Crusaders?
I would probably like Christians more were that true.
>See how your logic is flawed?
No, because this is a strawman argument.

This is delusional. No prominent Muslim has ever apologized for any terrorist attack ever.

Ok watch me get shit all over, but i'm a muslim londoner, and i feel like people who blame islam and 'all' muslims have never actually met one. If you personally know a normal muslim person; its impossible to have those idiotic views about how all muslims want to invade etc...

Sorry, it just means that you're mentally challenged and are not invited to the Kill the Kafir meetings.

i'm sorry what? why should we apologize for the actions of a few idiots? do all americans apologize for the mass genocide of native americans? Do all germans apologize for hitler and the nazis?

also for people who say that muslims don't condemn terrorist attacks:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e8BjMW36CMNc4-qc9UNQku0blstZSzp5FMtkdlavqzc/edit

thats 712 google doc of cases where islamic institutions have condemned terrorist actions

we don't. it's a a good pretext for deporting them and stopping the flow of 3rd world immigration. it's a shame the US decided to rape your countries but you have oil and weak governments so it's unlucky for you.

>Do all germans apologize for hitler and the nazis?

Have you ever met a German?

Might wanna read up on them 'ole crusades ma boy

Based muslim user bTFO Sup Forums

Sup Forums loves loli, does that mean Sup Forums is pedophile?

Post proof of muslim saying it's sorry

of course i have, i have visited Germany before; its a beautiful place. What's your point?

Poor muzzies. They shouldn't have to take responsibility for murdering people and they shouldn't even have to apologize for it.

>just shut up and die you cunts

You can't reason with brainwashed morons who think it is ok to watch and see images of 2D children and think they are not pedos

Hey fuck Mohammed and fuck you shitskin nigger.
No one in the world likes you.

Most Germans were not Nazis but they tolerated it because it benifitted them same with Muslims

If you have a bowl of 100 brown m&m's and you know 30 of them are poisoned, are you going to eat a handfull or throw it all away?

Muslims hold the same premise. There's too many shitty ones to trust any of them.

lmao yeah, i think more than half of /pol are T supporters, so reason is out of the window anyway

> Retarded baiting
We exchange the word islam by the word nazi
shall we?

not all nazis
nazisim is an ideology of peace
nazis that gassed the jews were not real nazis
most nazis never had anything to do with murdering someone
"Mein Kampf" and other nazi literature are not to be taken literally. Anyone that takes them literally is not a real nazi and thus should not be defined as one.

fuck yourself ahmed

>false equivalence
If Muslims are so shitty why are they,
A)Productive
B)Condemn ISIS
C)Actually read the Quran
D)Smart

>all muslims are responsible for what a few (not real muslims) do
I'm not trying to be responsible for that shit. Why are the bad muslims our problem? Why aren't the rest of them doing anything about it?

WHAT THE FUCK
That is LITERALLY what they do to whites. Change all those things to
>slavery
>crusades
>Jim crow
>[insert the 4 white supremacist terrorists here]

Want to mention how the 4 white terrorists we all know did a better job than the muslim terrorists combined??? Don't fuck with the white man Breivik did nothing wrong.

With or without the terrorism, I still don't want them coming to white countries.

Suck crusader cock, filthy goat fucking mudslime.
Allah will gag on hog cock.

Amusingly, the answers to your rhetorical questions are yes. Germans and Americans pay large restitutions to the populations they savaged. Of course you knew that. Just as you know no Muslim will do anything other than say "sorry. "sorry you're dying kafir. Where's my welfare check?"

Not all muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslim.
Refute this.

It's all of them. Sup Forums should be banned. Can't risk a few bad M&Ms

>too many shitty ones to trust any of them
>1.8b muslims
>30,000 members in isis
>less than 0.0006% of all muslims are shitty ones

by the same logic as the "some muslims are bad so all muslims are bad"

some 4channers have killed people for bants.
all 4channers are automatically shitty now?

lol

too bad, if you want your host country to trust you you have to make extra sacrifices just like they made sacrifices to bring your miserable exploding ass over here.

nearly all of the terror attacks that have taken place in america are carried out by american born citizens. should america make sacrifices?

>(not real muslims)
Someone made this into a not real Muslims one

Your idea of a normal Muslim person is a farce. You guys will ultimately go with the path of least resistance and that is a big part of the problem with so-called "normal" Muslims. You're "moderate" and "normal" when you are outnumbered, but once you outnumber the others and once the sharia extremists start declaring Sharia-zones, where do your loyalties lie? The smart money says with other Muslims. Unless you are willing to violently oppose and remove your extremists, we cannot safely consider you not to be sleeper cells. Condemning is not enough. Words mean little in the face of such actions. Those of us familiar with your book know why you won't cast them out entirely. Because no matter what, Muslims will always support other Muslims before an infidel.

Look at these douchnozzles trying to astroturf. Lel
You fuckers are so obvious. "4channers," amirite, guise?

As if only the ISIS ones were shitty.
Is Islam itself what is pure trash and Muslims are the biggest victims of it. The less a country has of Islam the better.

I don't view all muslims this way, but at the same time, when I visited Istanbul, my Muslim friends would point out immigrants from Syria as "Muslim, but NOT like us." The emphasis they put on me returning back to the states and not mentioning them as non-Turks was serious. Without jumping too far into the shitstorm, there definitely is a "us vs them" self-awareness that a lot of Muslims go through, that Christians and Jews probably don't.

I like the Muslim girls who like to drink until the bars close at 5 am, though. They're cool.

Funny because I am a Copt and guess what? Muslims protected my family from terrorists. And funny enough, whites are the ones who always act racist towards me and any other Copt I see. Arabs and Turks on the other hand are actually bros

ALL muslims refuse to condemnd and hunt down what "a few (not real muslims) do".
That's a fact.

Try get the imams of a country to rat out the ones planing shit - Never!
Try to get the imams to condemn in papers and actually protest - Not in your lifetime!

End up staging "100 imam", actually actors, praise peace at some bridge while filming - Fake news and it's real.

So basically it's like a group of bullies - one of them may do the beating, but all the others cheer him on.
Fuck mohammed and "moderate" terrorists.

go to turkey then faggot

I don't hate all Muslims. I do hate all Arabs.

sorry to burst your bubble, but terrorism has been a thing throughout the ages;
the people who are going through very extreme socio-economic situations, take their existing ideology and warp it for their own agenda. Take for example burma. Buddhism is the most peaceful ideology ever, you cannot even hurt a fly if you are Buddhist, and yet the Buddhists in burma commit mass genocide.

as you should

We are not your scapegoat. We are not White Christians.

We are Copts. We are not white. We come in peace

>whites are the ones who always act racist towards me
>Arabs and Turks on the other hand are actually bros
Achmed please.

shut the fuck up queer

"sleeper cells"
"declaring sharia-zones
"outnumbered"

lmao is this a scifi novel about zombies or some shit? this is real life where muslims are human beings, they have lives, jobs, and families. They are just like you - they just believe different things.

i can almost guarantee that you have never met a Muslim in your life.

I am a Copt you retard. None of you morons know what we been through. We don't have white privilege

>they have lives, jobs, and families
And terrorists and they will have children and vote and vote for things you will not like.

image is bullshit. muslims aren't even capable of apology.

>Arabs and Turks on the other hand are actually bros
Oh yea? So they aren't charging you that special protection tax just for Christians?

>i'm sorry what? why should we apologize for the actions of a few idiots?

A few? See this for reference, Abdul.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

>do all americans apologize for the mass genocide of native americans

Yes. We do. We pay it in the forms of our taxes to institutions like the Bureau of Indian affairs and Indian Health services so that Johnny McRedcloud can go buy booze and drugs with his welfare check and then get checked into a socialized healthcare system who takes care of his every need while he's obese, chronically drunk and probably diabetic, and then goes to his hovel on the rez, beats his wife and smokes his peyote.

> Do all germans apologize for hitler and the nazis?

Its practically habitual at this point. But then again, most Germans are servile to their leadership to a fault, which is what allowed Hitler to seize power.

fuck off, everyone thinks you're white anyway. quit being special snowflakes

apology for what? we dindu nuffin wrong

I am tired of Trump using us as his scapegoat to spread Islamophobia and help ISIS. We Oriental Christians are fine with Islam. ISIS are the ones who we are fleeing from, the same monster you made

>I am a Copt you retard
>We don't have white privilege
Yea, that's what's holding you back

you fucked your cousins and now you're all retarded

>white privilege
You give yourself away too easily.
The Muslims are killing the Copts right now you retarded ignorant.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Copts

Stop fucking roleplaying when people lives are being killed in the name of Islam.

Islam, what it stands for and preaches, is a cancer.

I worked in Chiraq for a few years for an underwriting agency.

Muslims are awful people to make deals with.

That is what ISIS is doing, not Turkey.

>What if I said all christians are terrorists because of the Crusaders?

You just triggered my trap card because yes, all religions are autistic mind poison.

fuck islam

>no straight white physically-able man in the image

absolutely degenerate

but muslims are the biggest victims of terror. Isis have killed more muslims than they have killed non muslims...

And fuck libtards Islam lovers

>Why does Sup Forums believe that all muslims are responsible for what a few (not real muslims) do?
We don't think they are responsible or we would punish them.

We think they enable and supply. No Muslims no Islamic terrorism.

We are not your scapegoat. Sure some terrorists persecuted us but many Muslims helped us out when these things happen. We aren't jacking off to anime unlike you

And yet libtards insist that Islam is a religion of peace.

Her head cover is either

A. forced

or

B. not a value I want in the West.

Tough shit lady, your sons are the terrorists.

“We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

ITT: idiots who have never met a muslim and have never been to an arab country in their life.

muslims are the real victims of terror, none of you americans who are killing yourselves with your mass shootings and what not.

Why does UNfags believe all NatSoc members are responsible for what a few (not real NatSoc) do?

kys

>Western Media
>blaming Islam

holy cuckold. are you canadian or something

Sage slide threads

Stop crying little bitch. Muslims persecute and kill the copts right now as they kill Christians everywhere, Centroafrican Republic,Nigeria, Siria, Egypt, Somalia, Iraq...No western country has killed any copt retard.

>We Oriental Christians are fine with Islam
Good for you, it's kind of a problem over here in the other direction though

Yeah tell that to the people on London Bridge.

Muslims want to escape Islamic terrorism but then refuse to assimilate in the UK huh? Doesn't make sense mate.

They don't

Criticism of Islam isn't criticism of individuals.

Idiot.

Why do you assume that all of Sup Forums thinks that? just because a few of Sup Forums do? They're not real-Sup Forums.

See how easy that is?

Sorry to burst your bubble. I work with two muslims, and I have this view. I buy from their stores and I buy lunch from them once a week. They do decent work and they are good educated people, but as a group I trust them less than the democratic party with a ballot box.

Wait. One post by OP. We've been had. Sage and move on.

The true servants of the Gracious One are those who walk upon the earth with humility and when they are addressed by the ignorant ones, their response is, Peace; (25:63)

Why do muslims blame people hating terrorist muslims, instead of blaming their own people who are terrorists, and therefore allegedly ruining it for them?
Instead of #notallmuslims, it should be #fellowmuslimswtfAreWeDoingToPeople
And it's great that they don't turn their own terrorists in. Yeah they're to be trusted.

I am just stating the truth. Most Copts are fine with Muslims. We are scared of ISIS and terrorists like them.

When I was in class, white guys will always mock me for being a virgin all because I wanted to save it for marraige. I remembered one guy who said "I am going to plow every Coptic girl I see" and mocked my penis size for no reason

the London bridge attacker was reported numerous times to the authorities by THE MOSQUE that he went to, for holding extremist views. If that doesn't highlight that this is a people thing and not a religion thing, then i don't know what does...

>muslims are the real victims of terror
Implying terrorism is the only problem with Islam

Individual Muslims are to be judged individually but you can make judgments of them as a group and about their religion. And they are a problem wherever they go. How many more deaths are needed before libtards realize this?

>Go to Bahrain and UAE, Indian slaves everywhere
>Go to Egypt, muslims are shifty and dishonest
>Go to Saudi Arabia, just forget it
>Omanis are backstabbers
>Somalia is fucked to high hell
>Yemen is a true shit hole
>Iranians never learn their lesson
>Iraqis are cowards
Muslims are trash no matter what muslim country you go to. I have been to a few both nice and shit and they are all the same.

No Muslim would ever say sorry, the picture's a fucking farce in every regard.
ONLY white men are taught to be like this. Only white men are convinced so thoroughly that they are worthless.

Oh contraire, mes ami. You did something wrong by letting the mongols kick your ass.

You did something wrong by failing to seize Europe beyond Spain and Sicily and parts of the Balkans.

You did something wrong by failing to take Vienna and being driven off by pollacks for fuck sake.

You failed to effectively move into the industrialized age. Your writing and science languished because of religious law.

You failed to take important shipping lanes in the Mediterranean.

You failed to stop your "empires" from being carved up by western powers.

You failed to stop the rise of reform islam in the form of Wahabbist and Salafist sects.

Hell, I'd take Baathist dictators and their cronies over you. Ataturk was right in purging Islamists from his government.

You failed to stop Islam which was effectively marginalized at the time into becoming a global threat which preaches violtent Jihad.

Beyond colonial transplants, you fail to assimilate in western cultures.

What don't you fucking fail at?

This isn't a hard concept. Some Muslims being "Good" doesn't change the fact that large populations of Muslims are associated with causing a lot of issues in countries.

Meeting a Muslim, which I obviously have, doesn't change the fact that importing 100s of thousands of Muslims produces too many problems to be worth the effort. It does not fucking matter if most are productive members of society if even .05% are potential jihadists. Too high a number.

And the total isolation of their communities is absurd. Assimilate or get the fuck out.

Such drama. Such a heartbreaking history.
Meanwhile Copts are being killed in Egypt by Muslims and so Christians everywhere.
What are you 12?

It is called terrorism. Whites tend to look down on us but when it comes to Islam we are suddenly these brave martyrs who held on to our faith against Islam. Just fuck you

>checks flag
Convincing

Not falling for it OP. Take your CTR kike ass back to Clinton's basement.

>ignores what i said

>people who blame islam
What's not to blame? What's good about it? It's like someone made a religion out of all of the worst human qualities imaginable and I'm supposed to trust someone who thinks it's the word of god?