According to CoD ww2 the Airborne was a black women only division. What do you think Sup Forums?

According to CoD ww2 the Airborne was a black women only division. What do you think Sup Forums?

I think I'm not buying this piece of shit.

WE WUZ 101ST N SHIT

Sassy Soul Sistas Slaying Salacious Sadists!

What's not to love!?

WE WON THE WAR N SHIET

Can't you customize your soldier?

wew
How cucked can activision get?

WE WUZ WW2 N SHIETTT

stop talking about this

stop buying SJW videogames

stop giving money to people who hate you

Tbh the character doesn't even look like a nog. Trying to make the character look more human, (((game developers))) made skin a face that is 1/2 nigger in anatomy and skin color

>$0.01 has been added to your account

I don't mind the black nazis though.

It's been proven that the wermacht and the SS were the most religiously and racially diverse armies by then.

Hitler at one point didn't even carae bout race. He admitted he was wrong, and his conception of the ubermensch was based on merit rather than race.

He had jewish elite officers.

His battle was against marxism and bolchevism. Sadly he failed, and now we are all stuck in this PC reality.

I feel sad though when I kill nazis in games, cos it reminds me of the terrible mistake humanity made by killing the good guys.

what am i looking at?

Daily reminder to skip ANY game for a good year or two. They have all been in development when Leftist propaganda was at it's peak and when developers were shills for SJW rhetoric. Tell me i'm fucking wrong.

WE WUZ SAVIORS OF THE JEWS MAYNE

>100th Tuskegee Air Niggas
>"Keepin' It Hunnit"

I'll stick to Dwarf Fortress.

AYO HOL UP
*sells alice vest for money*
WUZ YOU SAYIN
*steals entire units silk maps to make yoga pants*
THAT WE
*screams can't wear helmet because of weave*
WUZ THE
*saws off 1 foot of the M1Garand rendering it a single shot*
HUNNET A FIRST
*dies to HE 20mm to 50" ass*

If COD was historically accurate the first time you die in game you wouldn't ever be able to play it again after that. Who. Gives. A. Fuck

anyone consider the idea that they are prepping the masses for war? got to include all those nigs

>now i cant even enjoy vidya without having to gaze at subhuman scum.

should i quit gamin altogether then?

kmfao

what the fuck is that patch

>Another we wuz in teh trenchuhs n shieeeet

there's "sacrifices made for the sake of gameplay" and "sacrifices made for diversity's sake", user. Two different things.

>play games to get away from nig nogs in the real world
>the games are full of nig nogs
fuck

go post another "white boy gets knocked out" thread, nigger

f

I will not be buying this.

They're bending over backwards to impress SJW women who don't even buy their videogames lol. I will replace videogames with trolling twitter.

you're right. where are the lasers and rideable tigers though? I mean historical accuracy be damned, right! Oh but would that be too far deviated from the norm to be considered a real ww2 game then?

I am a white boy myself you stupid nigger.

My point is that black nazis actually existed. Read about the arab legion you uneducated fuck.

Those blacks fought and died bravely to try to protect us from this same shit we are complaining right now.

Idiot

Same here mate. Thought I was gonna buy Battlefield 1 but its way fucking bad. Won't be doing this with any game

the point is they fought in such incredibly insignificant numbers relative to the fact it was a european war spanning the globe that to include them in a setting where they were not represented at all and display them as the average is retarded and cucked and so are you, queerboy

but yeah black women nazis ok

The arab legion never fought in france tho

>Cant wait for HBO to Re-historise and re-release Band of Brothas

Actually, the real numbers are not known, and for all that matters, they might have been not insignificant at all.
That's the sad part.

All the history and "numbers" you are talking about hold the same degree of validity than the 6 gorillion jews who were hanged by their pinkies.

And in any way, even if your claim was true, depicting a black nazi would still be accurate.

I think you got so caught up on ur white supremacy meme that you are leaving the real purpose of the discussion behind.

Irrelevant, it was just an example.

Can you mod the game so pistols shoot sideways and when you get a kill your character yells "WE WUZ KANGZ!"?

A new era of Blacksploitation?

what was the example supposed to demonstrate though

POC Female Nazis were non-existent in the European theater. Which is the point of OP's post.

This nigger's loadout has a Luger he stole from some german soldier
Looks quite accurate to me

Wrong. Read a book.

what book though

How can people look at this shit and not see it as fucking comical? Activision has to realize this shitty pandering is going to cost them more sales than it's going to gain them.

play Rising Storm 2

not until they add more than 2 good maps

the real purpose of the discussion is the fact that history is being rewritten under the guise of entertainment for the masses of impressionable youth suckling at the teat of AAA gaming as a propaganda medium

you cannot discount the significance it has as an identity forming medium despite the categorization of it being non educational

you are attempting to rewrite history to justify the current demographic crisis threatening all white populations. The fact that a few decades ago they opened up their arms to third worlders that were escaping their own societies, because of how shit a large collection of themselves are in reality. So now you have a bunch of young adults have grew up in white society and came to the realisation that yes, they came from squalor and yes, they are second class citizens because of their race. So they all collectively rebuffed this via a decade of tumblr and reddit tier wankery until they came to a point where they are working in all the media establishments and areas of influence, being the corporate ass kissing social parasites they are, and now are able to disperse their warped view of reality out into the world to mould even more impressionable minds, under the shield of a zionist monopoly

so you're a tool of a globalists that want to divorce the first world from its heritage so that it can be used and abused for the benefit of the top of the pyramid as it were

on a surface level though, you're a stupid faggot cuck that is ok with shoe horned diversity in the form of social engineering propaganda

kys queer

See what you fuckers caused. Your apathetic "it's cool" attitude caused this. You made your bed now sleep in it motherfuckers.

Cu Chi
Song Be
An Lao Valley

checkmate, GI

Final Boss Leaked.

>looks at Paris, 2017

Coulda fooled me.

Actually according to cod a fucking video game MP you can be whatever gender and color you want as COD is a game that lets you customize your character to your liking
>wah muh video game is inaccurate
And some of you fags think you are red pilled even owning an playing video games is blue pilled as fuck

I have. Give me examples of POC women on the front lines or suggest some books. White women mainly manned concentration camps were in clubs or paid off debt.

Better yet, drop games altogether.

AYO HIL UP

WE WAZ HEROS N DHEEEEIT

kek
all right, i'll give you that, but 5 maps is pretty anemic

>Suppressed Weapons
>WWII
Even arcade-shooter Sniper Elite had the historically accurate Welrod

Female heavy soldier
>Are these the french comfort women that everyone talks about?

might as well never watch another film or read another book again. Also, might as well never waste time here, discussing irrelevant things, for hours on end.

Someone should make a game with total holocaust denial.

Then we'll see how keen these fucks are to rewrite history.

Good point.

That it was not about race anymore at some point.

In that regard, you are right. But I went off topic saying that I don't mind killing blacks.

I do mind the Kaiser crosses instead of the svastikas though

I think memes got you too hard man.
No one is rewriting history here.
Those blacks I am talking about hated multiculturalism and pretty much all of what you hate, probably even more than you, since they died for it.
You still don't see how you missed the point entirely.

Move your acne farm neckbeard out of here

You have to go back to r*ddit shithead

Anyone who buys this propaganda deserves a good beating.

>Implying this PC bullshit will just fade away
Just like how degeneracy in music, television, and film was just a temporary phase too, right?

Rewriting history and holding historical figures to current cultural norms is a core tenant of cultural Marxism

buy day of infamy

>no Hue City

Female sniper or even a transgender... who knows this game is full of shit, anons

Me either

This

PC culture will never fade away.
We had our chance to stop it, and it's gone for good. Unless a new Hitler comes around

these women are the first batch of black soilders, they were chosen as a cover as no one will suspect a women to be a soilder.

Nah mate you're missing the point entirely if you think that these supposed anti globalist blacks would want black women snipers to begin with. If they were inherently pro white as you suggest, they would not want to be represented as an equal majority in a historical european setting. This is a slippery slope. Next they will have medieval settings with black people as knights and shit (there already have been but not as a major push like this)

also to suggest that someone is too paranoid because they are able to see the bigger picture? On Sup Forums? kek fuck off you normie queer

>female soldier
>tabun gas being used in grenades
>tabun gas being used by a british soldier
>mg 15 being used at all
>mg 15 being used by a brit
>panzerschreck being used by a brit
>khakhi camo in france
im literally shaking right now

Look at motherfucking Farcry 5.
The SJW shilling isn't going anywhere. And I'm not going to buy any new games. I'll be here enjoying some Diablo 2.

thank god I don't play vidya
degenerate.

no surprise, wasnt there an assasins creed game where you helped out marx?
not to mention the fact that crusaders were evil in that series, right?

Played BF1 for the first time today, had a suppressed pistol in it. I was suprised too. Not accurate? I enjoyed the early CoD WW2 games (1 and 2). Never played any CoD since.

It's not historically accurate. That's for sure.

Source: avid collector.

Yes. OP is just trying to stir up shit. He probably works for Sledgehammer looking to get free publicity by claiming that "Evil alt-righters are mad at our game!"

>COD #14+/-2 WWII Shooter #902
>Can put resources towards building multiple maps on multiple fronts, include naval combat
>Instead be lazy and reskin old multiplayer gameplay and spend 50% of time building LGBTQ+FAG multiplayer characters

Sucks that all multiplayer nowadays is about fancy skins and camos than actually enhancing gameplay.

I wish this was a joke

But it isn't

>who controls the past controls the present
Isn't this franchise dying? What's the projection on this saving it?

Not all of the crusaders are templars, and not all of the templars are even crusaders. In the OG ass creed you spend half your time killing deus vultfags and half the time killing shitskins.

>A FEMALE NIGGER

Jews aren't even trying to be subtle.

>there will never be another good age of empires
>there will never be another good final fantasy
>there will never be another good diablo
>there will never be another good heroes of might & magic
>there will never be another good warcraft

And this isn't just an issue of me getting old. I literally cannot bring myself to play 1 hour of modern games, but when I go back to the classics I can get lost in them instantly.

It really is true that the best period of anything is close to it's inception and before it becomes assimilated into greater society.

>be war historian
>any women caught up in any of the wars in the early 1900's were all looking for soldier dick
>none of them battle-trained, geared or decorated like in OP's image

>
>thank god I don't play vidya

Don't lie to yourself user

Asscreed is a super unpolished turd after 2. One of the worst franchises. It needs to go away.

>there will never be another good diablo
Max Payne was another good one

*cultural marxism intensifies*

I stopped playing after 2 came out and it was the exact same shit all over again
new setting and the like would have cost too much and taken too much time, money to be made making franchises of once original games utilising the waves of 'normies' ready to gobble up anything facilitated by the wii and rise of smart phones

what a terrible era

I think this is an enemy npc that is black in FC5

This quote sums it up.

You are not, and brought up the tail end of the recent hillbilly attack propaganda with Far Cry 5 that included Resident Evil 7 and Outlast 2 as well as movies like Get Out. All of which (minus FC5) came out within 4 months of each other.

Can I at least play a Nazi and kill these faggot fucks?

Here's another one for you

>O'Brien was looking down at him speculatively. More than ever he had the air of a teacher taking pains with a wayward but promising child.
>'There is a Party slogan dealing with the control of the past,' he said. 'Repeat it, if you please.'
>'"Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past,"' repeated Winston obediently.