LEGALIZE EVERYTHING?
BAN EVERYTHING?
DEATH PENALTY FOR DRUG USERS?
BUY DRUGS FROM VENDING MACHINES?
GOVERNMENT MONOPOLIES ON PRODUCTION?
CAN KIDS BUY DRUGS?
CAN DOGS BUY DRUGS?

Kill nonwhite drug offenders.

Shame white ones and give them treatment of addicted.

End the war on drugs that has torn communities apart. Cease all anything besides marijuana which will be "decriminalized" in Southern states but legalisation will slowly happen there.

I think many people are underestimating the profit cannabis can rake in. However expect a massive gain and loss.

Keep them all "illegal"
make all prescription drugs "illegal"
Make all generics "illegal"

Maximize profit.

Legalize everything. Use some of profits from taxes gained to set up drug education and regulation centers across the country to ensure they are not too abused.

Send all druggies, including pot smokers, to West Virginia for quarantine.

Put radioactive tracers in all the weed and tobacco, then program kill-drones to attack anyone who has the trace in their bloodstream

possessing, using, producing etc any kind of illegal substance outside of highly monitored experiments would be punished exclusively with death of the perpetrator and their recent associates

Feel bad for you.. Sober life is boring and so are you grandpa

>when the leaf is edgy enough to cut

Very high on Jesus are we?

This. Plus alcohol like laws requiring you to be 21, show ID, only sold in drug stores. This would free up police resources so we could focus on real crime and terror plots.

ban all drugs good and bad
Return of survival of the fittest

Legalize everything so that the degenerates can finally kill themselves off.

WEED

AND

BEER

Send liberals to gulag

legalize everything and make it so available and cheap enough that people get bored of them.
also link gyms to healthcare systems so if you
show health improvement rates go down.

The problem is this also ruins society for innocent people.

No, your sober life is boring; I kill people for a living. I am, 100% on legalizing weed, but heroin and meth need to stay illegal because that shit fucks people up too much, and unfortunately people are often too stupid to make wise decisions on their own.

legalize coke and weed

tax both heavily

Dogs can buy drugs, but that's it, all other drug users are killed.

>YOU HAVE JUST BEEN GRANTED GOD-LIKE POWERS
I don't need that, we have real democracy here
I can just start initiative or a referendum with a new law.

Completely legalize and regulate. Tax the shit out of it and lower or eliminate property and income tax for middle class and lower income families depending upon how much revenue is generated.

Legalize weed and psychodelics.

For all other drugs make it a new class of crime that involves rehabilitation, and hard labor, but no permanent record.Also when we find large shipments of drugs entering the country instead of just taking the drugs we will add a chemical that stays in the system for a very long time and is easy to test for. All citizens need to do a bi-yearly drug test, and sent to the rehabilitation/work camps if found to have drugs or the chemical we inserted into the drugs in their system.

I'd spend much more time having doctors executed for prescribing people antidepressents for no reason and hooking half of the country on opiates than I would chasing street dealers.

The chosen method of execution will be hanging. In front of the hospital. If your hospital has fifteen doctors hanging in front of it, it probably pushes drugs on people. Don't even ask what will happen to the pharma companies.

Government sanctioned opiates so I can kill myself softly