Is it possible to find a girlfriend in this feminist society?

Is it possible to find a girlfriend in this feminist society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Church, WaspLove.com, WWII reenactments, Bible study

>feminist society
Where do you live user. If people on here would just look outside they would find that most people are still normal.

I just looked outside, one girl just sat there and was completely uninterested and looked like she couldnt wait till the bus arrived, the other one was a total bitch and ignored me then started calling the cops on me, then two girls wouldnt give me their snapchat because they had boyfriends

And that's just my walk to get cigarettes I got rejected at least 5 more times earlier today
Yeah man bible reanactments are a great place to find a girlfriend, thanks

just keep trying, you're going to get rejected a lot unless you're extremely charismatic and/or handsome. Pickup is full of degenerates, but it does hold good advice. I like Sasha Daygame for one. RSD is a good resource, but those guys are degenerates, so be aware of that.

i dont fuck with degenerates

i am extremely charismatic and handsome, they just care about money

Yes, only dumb delutional chicks have bought into this queen slay shit,

Stop being a gross computer fag with terrible personality and attitude and you might get lucky, you bafoon

How?

I am never on the computer, I'm always out and I have a great personality and attitude
Were fucked

No

You are a degenerate, you faggot. Do you think most healthy , productive people spend their time posting on a message board for retards like yourself?

Mfw I have been redpilling my gf daily about the jews

I am living the dream

lol'd heartily

Lie to me, ok. But you only hurt you when you lie to yourself

Shut up Mexico this isn't fun.

>being mexican
>living the dream

Just become a Muslim so you can rape them and then call them lying racists if they tell the cops.

I want to drive my car to Mexico and live the dream too, honestly.

I'm coming Mexico

Yes. My fiancé is redpilled as fuck, hot, smart, and driven in her career. It does exist, OP. Just keep trying. I dated a retard for 4 years when I was younger, and spent the following 5 years happily single refining some of my life skills and exploring new hobbies. It was a blast. I wasn't thinking about anything other than making myself better. Then I met the woman who will be my wife when I least expected it, because I was only focused on improving myself. Find some new hobbies and as faggy as it sounds, love yourself and don't get caught up in apathy.

>mfw meet non degenerate girl
>nicest/most caring girl ever
>9.5/10 body
>slightly redpilled/not even close to sjw
>have so much in common its not even funny
>going to school for her phd soon
>knows im practically a nazi
>still wants to date me
>has started meming about 1488 and other nazi shit to all her freinds
>im gonna be the first girls shes ever been with for real

Did i do good Sup Forums?

cant tell yet. if you have babies with her and she doesnt cheat on you, then yes.

how can i improve myself?

idk about girlfriends but it's a great time to be alpha. Went from a total of 20 chicks 3 years ago to 55 as of now. But it's all meaningless because of Islam and niggers taking over the world :(

.5/10 body
Butterface?

>implying it was ever possible

Not a decent one.

I stuck with my high school sweetheart thank God...I couldn't imagine trying to find a wife out in the wild during these degenerate times.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

No her face is really cute actually when i said body i kind of just meant her whole body.
>f you have babies with her
What did you mean by this

If true, yes you did good.

i mean if you dont have kids with her then its nothing. dont let her cuck you buddy

You did a good choice, mine got ripped away from me I will never forgive this world

If you stop being a faggot, then only.

>not banging your sjw gf while she argues about the patriarchy

Reminder that girlfriends are not permanent and if you're too beta not to understand that you don't deserve any love in this world.

>i mean if you dont have kids with her then its nothing
Apparently you missed the last line in my post as well as the picture. I'd love to make babies with her but..............

saving myself for Mr. Right

in what fucking part of quebec do you live dummy

>Tfw no Nazi lesbos
Lick that shit, lick it redpilled pham.

>Is it possible to find a girlfriend in this feminist society?

Wrong question....

The RIGHT question is "how long will you get to keep her before mossad and the CIA mind controls her to accuse you of rape/divorce you?"

Mr. Reich?

Only Jews use the last name Reich.

I think we had a guy post a while back who claimed to have had sex with her. He didn't provide nudes or anything but his story was plausible.

>Church
Jewish propaganda. Church girls are debatably more slutish that regular ones.99% of the time they're there because of their parents claim they're "virgins" but have taken dicks in every other available hole they have.

>wasplove.com
???

>WWII reenactments
lmao yeah have fun with women triple your age, most likely they're mom's waiting for their autistic adult son to finish up his pretend games.

>bible study
See church girl

As for OP it's all about luck. I've only met one girl in my entire that was worth it but she picked some other dude because he had curly hair (oy vey). You'll just have to make peace that you'll most likely never find her and will probably have to settle with a disgusting left-leaning parasite.

My girlfriend

- Masters degree

- was a virgin

- white

- conservative

- supports me carrying guns

- fine with my sexism

6000 years of makeup has turned them all ugly, why bother.

is she white?

All the girls my age in my general vicinity have tattoos and/or gauges.

>Was a virgin

Yes. The reason they are called the silent majority is because they are the majority. Harder to spot a nice girl because the slutty degenerates are attracting so much attention. Look at girl, does she dress like a whore, if so move on. But if your goal is to get laid...well then the opposite.

Yes.

Is it worth it? Probably not.

women are idealogically fluid if you're man enough.

>Is it possible to find a girlfriend in this feminist society?

if you're tall handsome and alpha , women will flock to you

I've found this out, but so many of them at least in a metropolis where I am are either permanently marking themselves with shitty drawings or are okay with fucking niggers.