Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_fo99fIsMOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wood chippers and flame throwers.

Genocide

embrace and accept us as the one true faith

At this point, it should be clear that a Muslim is a threat to the civil liberties and well being of every person on earth.
We need to mercilessly kill every single Muslim, all 2 billion of them need to go. And the sooner we can do it the better.
Because if we wait, there numbers will grow to 3 billion, then 4 billion. Then they will eventually get nuclear weapons. Then Sweden and Germany will be Islamic countries.

We are at the tipping point, if we don't act soon it will all be over.

>these people are a threat to civil liberties we need to kill them all

Why do even put put a pretense that you care about civil liberties? Why is banning Muslim immigration so hard? Why do we either have to have open-borders or mass-killings?

nah mate, you deny Jesus Christ an mock him as prophet of God at the same time when Quran talk about him like a prophet.
You can't stand with your own religious statementsand are aggresive against the followers of a prophet of God

Post more on Sup Forums

I've met a few, and often they're very nice, respectful, decent people. It's just that they belong in their own countries.

There would be no "Islam problem" but for mass immigration of them into France, Sweden, the UK, and Germany.

Let the sandniggers have their sandnigger countries, and let us snowniggers have our snownigger countries, and our snownigger ways. Problem solved. Nationalism for everybody. No more wars, conflict, Cultural Marxism, terrorism, chaos.

We can start wearing our own hoods and robes.

If you were a true faith you wouldn't be bombing each other in your shithole countries.

How could you write that and forget to write Deus Vult.

Fuck Arab qt's

youtube.com/watch?v=5oHLu6HkDHY

the lefts fetishization of islam is one of the most unreasonable and blind things I have ever seen in my entire life.
There is no convincing them of something they can plainly see, but do not wish to be true.

>What can we do about islam problem?

I think there's an even bigger problem: The white genocide currently underway in America.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

For Where start.

post more

>embrace and accept us as the one true faith
But you are not. So no.

Nuke Israel and Saudi Arabia.

Nuke meca

digits and there will be a genocide

Nuke all of the middle east (except Israel) and all of Afrika. You will solve a lot of problems in one day.

Buy dogs.

Actually that's Haram.

Violent backwards goatfuckers howling at the moon.
Only need to stop pretending it's anything other than what it is.

Nothing. Islam is a best way to save and supervise the white race because they are easily manipulated by degeneracy, nihilism, betaness, and selfishness.
It could keep the man become strong, courage, and alpha and keep the women become happy, obedient, and loyal to their man. Beta males, nu-males, whores, and degenerates must die.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fo99fIsMOI

Don't put bacon on their door knobs, drench them in LGBT paraphernalia and promo materials

Meme feminism into their women.

To remove kebab, one must first become kebab.

Oh wait, never mind. This isn't Europe.

Um...turn feral niggers loose inside their mosques maybe? Mohamamelons?

There are no half-measures. If you don't completely eliminate a cancer it will continue to spread.

But user, Sweden and Germany doesn't have nukes

You'd be surprised how many problems can be solved either by Napalm or the threat of Napalm

Just fucking bring up the fact that all Muslims are required to believe the Quran is infallible, which means they are all fundamentalists.

Then equate them to all the Bible Thumpers that Leftists love to hate because they are the exact equivalent.

If a Muslim does not believe in the infallibility of the Quran, they are by definition a heretic.

Force them to bring up the topic of reformation. Then you'll see who is actually a "modern muslim."

That is the discussion you must bring to the public eye.

Ban religion altogether. Why do we need it these days?

Kill them ALL

Before it's too late.

I wanna impregnate a hijabi qt3.14 desu famalam

>Dresses above the knee when sitting down.
If she breathe
She a thot

Education. Nutrition. Higher quality of living.
Islam and Jihadi culture is only appealing to them because they are inbred low IQ third worlders.
The problem specific to Islam is that their shitty fanatical religion only seeks to install itself, and once installed, bans everything other than itself, so they can never make any progress.
Thus a better answer is death.

>Nuke all of the middle east (except Israel)
Good goy.

this

>WW3 is inevitable...you cannot negotiate with terrorists.

This post confuses me. Why is it greentexted?