Which one of you did this?

Which one of you did this?

> Starbucks barister laughing at anyone

She should've told the gender studies major Antifag to write "remove taco" on it instead.

What is happening?
One Trump supporter congratulates other Trump supporter fr being amazing. Feels bullied...

That that degree in Gender Studies has to be useful for something.

Why would she feel bullied? If i were degenerate enough to get coffee from Starbucks, I think t would be pretty cool to have "Build a Wall" on my cup

Wearing a Trump shirt and buy covfefe at starbutthurt?

Boycott that shitty place, be good capitalist and buy coffee at McDonald and 7-Eleven.

Yeah IDK why she felt bullied. I would think it was funny

She's clearly applying some Rules for Radicals here

Pfft I'd consider that barista pretty based and I'd frame the receipt. Fucking women ruining everything.

>build a wall

Not sure how thats an insult to a Trump supporter.

Yeah she like a based SJW that's on our side

She probably does shit all the time. Goes into well known libtard dens such Starcucks sporting her Trump shirt to purposely trigger them so she can bitch about it to make them look bad. I think she is a true autist. She's probably on Sup Forums right now.

Literally this. How was it an insult? If anything, it could've been an attempt at encouragement and camaraderie. But if the barista wrote Beyonce on the cup, I'm sure she would've left with a smile feeling flattered.
Fucking white women.

Is that the girl who got maced in Berkeley at the Milo riot?

The "make bitcoin great again" dyke?

fuck this sheltered pussy ass bitch how is that even bullying
why is she still wearing a trump shirt another dumb basic bitch who can dish it but can't take it
look at how disgusting her thin lizard lips are

No. That girl's name was Kiara Robles, this is someone named Kayla Hart. And what the fuck do you have against Kiara Robles? She's our perfect poster child for the senseless violence of antifa, and if her lawsuit against Berkeley wins she'll deprive them of precious shekels.

I think it's funny.

Why is the right so easily triggered?

>wear a controversial piece of clothing
>Somebody makes reference to it
>ZOMG BULLY

Fucking women ruining everything with their goddamn sensitivity

Why exactly did she feel bullied in this situation?

How is that bullying? Sounds more like based barista.

this

was it autism?

Wait, what?
Why did she got offended?
Wouldn't the "Build a wall" message mean the barista supports her?

women were a mistake

One would think. But she probably wanted to make a scene because women are attention loving whores.

She is a literal dyke. She should be pregnant in a kitchen somewhere instead of gallivanting about fisting damaged women.

This isn't even a joke. I dated a girl who worked at starbucks and everybody had a social sciences degree. Some of them even had post-graduate degrees. I flunked out of college and made more money than them by doing actual work instead of pouring hot bean water and expecting a big tip.

just try walking a mile in their feet

they have to blog article for a year before they can legally be called to the bar

Fuck bud I would be thrilled they wrote that instead of One Love or We Are Human or some bullshit like that

Tim Hortons is better anyway.

>> Starbucks barister laughing at anyone

Hey, I work there and laugh at niggers all the time. It's amazing working in such a liberal place and having my liberal bosses tell me not to give the bathroom code to anyone who looks "suspicious", aka don't give the bathroom key code to niggers.

I don't think this is a big deal. It had humor. That's where I draw the line. If it's decently funny, no harm done

>When your life is that bereft of purpose you make up jobs where things that didn't happen happen

>build "a" wall

fucking idiot cant grammar

rules for radicals

>Yeah IDK why she felt bullied.

so she can sue for compensation

>>When your life is that bereft of purpose you make up jobs where things that didn't happen happen

Why the fuck would someone make up working for a place that is known as hiring the most Americans in a year than any other job? There's a reason I applied to this place and that's because they hire anybody, including my NEET ass.

Sounds like a message of support

Do they know you are retarded?
Well, they will now..

That's how I read the situation...did anyone read the story and assume the barista was being sarcastic or hateful in some way? there's not any evidence denoting that.

Lol wait in coon towns they keep fucking code locks on the bathrooms? holy shit.

Never do anything for women. Don't even smile at them or hold the door for them.
Even if you think it's a nice gesture, don't do it.

All of the convenience stores round here lock up all oft their bathrooms after midnight so that the niggers leaving the bars can't destroy them.

It's a thing.

I'll take: "Please give me attention for $500 Alex"

So, this girl feels traumatized over "build a wall" being printed on her cup but voted for the guy who spent the better part of 2 years talking about building a wall?

Makes sense and it's definitely not because she's bathing in the attention.

>women wears Trump shirt
>barista was probably a Trump supporter, thought the shirt was awesome, made a joke in good comradery
>women throws him under the bus because she was looking for attention the whole time
I am so fucking mad right now

And seeing as it's Starbucks, he'll be fired and have his name plastered.

Women: Ruining men's lives for what little attention they can get since the beginning of time.

The entire thing was just for attention. Women don't care if they hurt others on their conquest for it either.

I wish my cashiers wrote build a wall on all my recipts desu...