Dating a girl that's a lot uglier than you

I'm on bumble the dating app and I'm about to go on a date with a girl who is considerably uglier than myself. I've already noticed some perks

>finally get treated with respect
>I'm the dominant one in the relationship
>girl already follows my belief system to a tee
>sex that's as easy as clicking a button

The ugly pill is a difficult one to swallow but one that I'd suggest that one take if you truly want a patriarchal relationship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone knows the benefits already but our genes are programmed to be selfish and look out for future generations as well. Uggo kids won´t have good luck in the mating game. Worked better before women were (((liberated))).

Yeah it's pretty good. They will do anything you want

she knows what you're doing and is objectifying you, cuck

tfw no ugly gf

>The ugly pill is a difficult one to swallow but one that I'd suggest that one take if you truly want a patriarchal relationship

Old wisdom user
>embed related

If it's just a casual date, just roll with it.
If you're want a long-tern relation, don't mind her ugliness and focus on her qualities. Over time you'll gain confidence which would help you hunt better opportunities

Exactly. At least on some level, she knows what's going on and you are not invulnerable to her. Be careful much like you would with any women in the long run.

If you're going to ask a politics board for dating advice at least post a picture of the beast you're dating

She's gonna cheat on you.

I dated one average looking girl, average being a nice way to put it. Nice enough body, pretty blue eyes, but she had a sicilian nose or whatever. Kind of looked jewish. Anyway, she was whip smart and we had all the same interests. To this day she is the only girl who REALLY didn't want to end it with me. Literally every other girl has had no problem breaking up. That's what you get for dating only hot girls who get hit on a lot. This gf in question was also kind of unapproachable so she was doubly self conscious about never getting hit on.

I believe the saying is you really shouldn't marry any of the really hot ones .

I've been told more than once by guys who would know that ugly girls are much less of a problem than pretty ones are.

truthbomb of the century

ugly dames swallow

Let's see a picture of her, OP.

>tfw not even a plain jane gf

That doesn't last. I settled and "lowered my standards" to date a 5/10 chubby girl with a small forehead and saggy tits at 20. You know what you get?

An obese 23 year old with depression, no job prospects, hates her friends, hates your friends, and all those perks of her liking you vanish.

It's exactly like dating a hottie, except they don't even have self respect and you get no pride in what you're banging.

Reporting in, dating ugly girl here, you've gotta start somewhere!

She's a good girl and looks a lot cuter (in certain lighting) once I got here in private and got see different sides to her personality she wouldn't show in public. I got to learn a lot about how women really are just as crazy as everyone says and how to deal with them.

Can recommend, an ugly woman is better than no woman.

depends, are you able to mold her into something better, if not prettier?

a real relationship should make both parties better.

Im working on dominating an ugly beta male sexually and im enjoying every minute of it

The girl doesn't have to be super ugly. I found it's possible to really grow to love a 5/10 and even think she's really cute. The hardest redpill to swallow is accepting that personality trumps looks any day of the week.

Isn't Bumble the dyke dating app?

The real hardest redpill is that personality fades just like looks.

Example: All your friends by 30

Kek

Did you not know that everyone on Sup Forums are actually cute girls?

>tfw super handsome, tall and can make girls wet by smiling
>tfw total fucking autist

This, 100%.

There is truth in this. Ugly girls have to compensate for the fact they can't skate by on their looks by actually having hobbies and developing a personality. Its nice dating someone human enough that you could actually be friends with in addition to being partners. They're also way more loyal and less likely to cheat on you.

He's not asking anything, this is thinly veiled advertising.

Whoops, another 1 post by this ID bait thread!

No, it's the 'feminist' dating app, which means you have to sit around and wait for them to message you. It's pretty cozy desu, takes all the pressure off. Only if you're good looking tho

As an older guy, I can assure you that an ugly girl's pussy feels just as good as a pretty girl's pussy

I'll take what I can get, but I do have standards.

>All the girls that like me are Mexican
I want to date a white girl. But damn, they're either all fat or super autist with daddy issues.

I bloody love it. It's 100x better than Tinder.

check it out. while on dates I bet you get random good looking women to start talking to you too. women are fucking retarded. wont give you the time of day until they see you with someone uglier than them. then they want you.

In my own life, I actually found that peoples' personalities turn into the opposite of what they were in high school. The people who were super nice to me in high school are complete assholes now and the Chads and Stacies who didn't want anything to do with me are extremely friendly (I even managed to get into a relationship with a snooty girl who used to bully me in high school).

this. by age 30, people are selfish and stop making the sacrifices that kept your friendships so much closer and stronger when you were younger.

>daddy issues
I'm over here sitting with mommy issues as most of this board does.
but other than that, it takes a man's man to turn THOT into a housewife.

fuck her in the ass

I wish I had a ugly girlfriend. My super hot gf keeps me in a chastity and I'm powerless to protest it because she's just to hot :(

>I actually found that peoples' personalities turn into the opposite of what they were in high school.
Rings true to me in what I've observed.

What do you mean exactly? Like they just simply get ground down by life and become listless and dull?

Tfw the best sex you ever had was with a 4/10

My current girl literally has a hump on the back of her neck. I don't mind. I like rubbing my cock all over it, feels like a boneless knee cap.

A Jew in college tried to dicknap me with this song. It's a powerful message.

Overrated. I only banged 8/10 or above with the obligatory lowering of standards during a dry spell. I lowered my standards this last relationship for a 6/10 that became an 8-9/10 with makeup and she didn't appreciate my Chadliness past the bedroom. Their lifetime of insecurities makes them damaged goods, user. They will eventually forget their place and think they can speak and act towards you as they please because they "made it" when they've scored a decent looking guy for the first time in their lives. Turn tail and run. Never look back.

Well, yeah, it would be super nice to have a mommy gf.
Weirdly, people say I act like a mother.
Anyways, it's not worth attempting to turn a THOT. Shit's impossible.

That's not the picture I uploaded but okay

Yore smoking crack, this is an impossibility

Just stay clear of the fat pill. They come on sweet, but before you know it they're leaving giant shits in your toilet and stinking up the bed like hot bologna

i know this feel as well my northern neighbor

Are you saying all those purification doujins were a lie?

If you get her in the sack, you won't believe the things she'll be willing to try in bed.

how ugly are we talking?
im considering the ugly pill
ive also considered the old pill

They've just got other shit going on and don't want to waste 10 hours a week doing the bullshit you enjoy. The reality is that if you're actually friends time/distance are irrelevant. You'll still be friends whenever you find time again.

Women who have the masculine principle will be liberated whores but those women who have utmost female female principle will be enslaved but make happy wives for their husbands.

This, I've boned a lot of fat chicks in my time, all except one I was mad drunk so I don't remember much. But one of them wanted some morning sex, and I had no choice. God it was like having sex with a burly man. Just all sorts of weird and unique sounds of fat compressing against fat. And the sweat. My God. I was wondering why she was really wet down there, it wasn't her pussy it was the sweat from her fat rolls that slid down her crotch

Yeah you gotta factor in attitude as well as # of partners.
Some women may be very beautiful but extremely entitled and with quite a few past partners.

RARE

he means this: due to the need to work and provide for one's self causes people to only just focus on themselves. Remember when you used to do things that you didnt really want to do, but you did it anyway because your best friend liked it so much and you just wanted to hang out with them? That doesnt happen anymore by the time 30 comes around. Those moments and sacrifices are what really made your friendships closer than brothers.

Someone please respond to this post and tell me I'm not the only one with these feels

The ugly pill is real I'm pretty sure but the old pill is a meme.

>They will eventually forget their place and think they can speak and act towards you as they please

This is fucking true. If you forget or are unaware of keeping male dominance by not putting up with her shit tests, she will walk all over you. Soon as you two start farting in front of each or whatever, the honeymoon is over and you had best be prepared for typical attempts at gaining control of the relationship.

> It's exactly like dating a hottie, except they don't even have self respect and you get no pride in what you're banging

This one is so true it hurts.

Tell us why, please, bong?

well, its really not, the solution is to put at least 5 kids into her.

deep down women really want to have children with a man who wants to be a father. when you make it clear that its what you want she'll set herself straight.

lolno
you're a self absorbed beta

>worsen the genes of your family by mixing with shittier genes, regardless of the race
Why? If you can do better, then go for better. You are wasting your time on someone who would do the same exact thing to you the moment they thought they could do better than you.

Im not saying you should give up on the typical marry's of the world or anything, but you should not go so much lower than you to the point that you're hanging out with meth addicts that look like their face was smashed with a brick at the age of five.

I'm not sure I've ever had a friend like that actually. The younger you are the easier it is to please yourself. Give two kiddos some candy and an afternoon of rollerskating, they're over the moon. A pair of teens with some weed and a session of paintballing and chatting feels like freedom to them. The equivalent for adults would probably have to be a beneficial business relationship/partnership.

Not everyone one is able to score user.
So, settling is the next best thing. You get to continue your lineage and you get to make your parents happy.

based black man

If you do make this clear and assuming she does don her best behavior you'll have to marry her that year and get her pregnant by the wedding day

Lol do you not understand what I'd posted at all? If you're stuck with a god damn 500lbs blimp then you might as well be marrying a nigger. My point is that you should look for the Susans and Janes of the world, rather than spending your time getting it up with the 500lb Trixies and Christal's

>calling people beta on Sup Forums
No shit cunt do you know where the fuck you are

explain pic please

I know that feel, too. The burden of beauty...
>Most women nowadays think all you want is sex.
No, I want to stay in and get sleep.
>Most women today will only offer sex.
No, I want a relationship and getting piss drunk/sitting around watching TV is not what I want to do.
>The quiet, cute girl you want to get to know is terrified of you, or shuns you because of her terrible self-esteem.
The best part being when you slowly try to build trust, it makes them spiral harder or, if things move forward, throw themselves even harder at you.
>Halo effect to the max
If you hate honest criticism, then you're okay. Otherwise don't expect honesty from 99% of people

>be ugly woman
>no men match me on tinder
>get app that forces betas to reply to you so you can actually feel validated
>be cartoonishly submissive because this is what bet males need to feel powerful
>make beta think you respect him
gg OP you ass faced beta faggot

I know that feel bro

But somehow always in relationship

What if I have an inflation fetish and being with a 500 pound hambeast sexually satisfies me?

then you're going to get the pie that you baked - a shit wife and possibly shit kids, if you really score that genetic bingo

There is no guarantee an ugly chick will be worth anything. I dated one off Bumble. At first it's smooth sailing, like what you described. Before long, you realize she's a feminist, alcoholic, broken, cat lady. The show can't go on for forever.

>The ugly pill is a difficult one to swallow but one that I'd suggest that one take if you truly want a patriarchal relationship

Stop thinking with your dick and consider how horrible it will be for your kids. Pumping out deformed manlets just because you dont want to have to work hard in finding a good woman is selfish in the worst of ways.

Likewise:

>girl already follows my belief system to a tee
>sex that's as easy as clicking a button

Is the female equivalent of men who say they are very romantic - ie short term bs to seal the deal which will disappear with time once they no longer fear loosing you.

the squares represent male energy, the curved line represents female energy. the Fibonacci sequence in itself represents the unification of male and female energy. Adam was originally androgynous, and the female energy was separated from him with eve.

without the barriers of the male energy, the rules and foundation, the spiral, or female loses its shape, it deforms, loses its purpose, and creates destructive, ugly, and ignorant things that basically come out like failed abortions.

without the curves of the female energy to support the foundation of the boxes, the male energy collapses in itself, it also loses its purpose and deforms. the borders and rules start becoming twisted, and draconian. the foundations become unstable, contradictory, and basically become batshit crazy.

every female energy has a spec of the male energy, and every male energy has a spec of the female energy as explained in the yin yang. you can find a partner and mutually set eachother straight, or you can sort yourself out. if the broken male squares, and disformed female curve meet, they'll eventually reform into the Fibonacci sequence, its going to hurt, and its going to take time, but it will eventually happen if both stick together.

they key in itself is to find a woman that regrets, that is remorseful for being a hoe, that hates the fact that she became a hoe, a woman thats proud of being a hoe is NOT dating/wife/mother material. a person who feels shame, and doesn't like it, regrets, and is willing to change is wife material.

this is why I've posted quite a few times that I advocate dating/marrying working girls, beit strippers, or prostitutes. these women are programmed to believe no man will want to marry them, and have children, and when you come along and destroy that pre-programmed belief about themselves they become a new person.

>inb4 they can't change
there is a high priced for a reclaimed mind. God paid for it with his sons life.

I married a step down. She's a good lay and easiest redpill ever. Pure aryan broad

No, thanks. I'd never fuck an uglier girl. It disgusts me.

Your second point.
I've been working on that angle for a while. The only issue with the regrets is how to identify when it turns into a self-esteem spiral and how to fix it. They get caught in the idea nobody wants them because insert reason, then they think anyone who does like them is wrong for doing so. I feel like the concept of conditional love is too pervasive in society.
I just got out of another one of the above situations, which devolved into her driving me away by being shittier and shittier. Woman I'm with now seems to be a little more keen on my attitude of everyone getting a chance (when she plays the "why does someone who looks like you wanna date some who looks like me" game).
>She's actually a solid 7 that I have no issues being seen in public with

Don't know enough about the Fibonacci/square thing to comment on that
> women being remorseful, having regrets
> advising men to marry whores
> is a Christ cuck

Get out Jew

Confirmed.

Feminism has artificially inflated the egos of a lot of ugly chicks too in my experience. Always amusing going on a dating site and seeing sub 5s writing "Not here for a one night stand, I deserve more better" on their profiles.

Bitch, the only reason anyone would ever message you is for an easy hookup because they presume someone as ugly as you would be desperate.

Sup Forums is so filled up with betas, weirdos and loosers any psychiatrist would make a fortune.
Not to mention the autists and introverts.

its tragic to see people fall for the jew meme that there is no soul.

the flesh is nothing but protons, neutrons, and electrons. and these 3 things are eventually going to be destroyed. and you can use the authority of the soul to override and repair these things.

and I'm gnostic, I'm pretty much a heretic to every denomination of Christianity meaning I'm probably doing something right since Jesus was a heretic to every sect of Judaism

>Don't know enough about the Fibonacci/square thing to comment on that
yeah, looking at the rest of your post you're genuinely an idiot.

i think the key point to look for is intellectual and spiritual honesty. the key thing that goes into self-esteem issues is spiritual apathy/death, they think themselves as worthless and most of the time it isn't because anything physical. women quite often separate themselves from their body, and have an identify of who they are, and what kind of body they're in. these women generally know that men desire their flesh, but believe that men don't desire the dweller in the flesh who is the true self.