This brave transwoman genuinely believes that Islam is comparable with LGBTQI people and that you're just all...

This brave transwoman genuinely believes that Islam is comparable with LGBTQI people and that you're just all Islamophobic. She's right and you're all just bigots. We are one people and Islam mean "peace".
youtube.com/watch?v=luVtiYlnIyU
Lets send her to Iraq so she can visit and be with her Muslim siblings.

gofundme com/send-riley-dennis-to-iraq

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXw2YPaEURk
hooktube.com/watch?v=w6hxrZW6I9I
youtube.com/watch?v=BhvfLIgCLUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

I expect a pic of Riley Dennis being chucked off a building to be made into a postcard.

That's impossible. Muslims love gays and Islam is the religion of peace.

LGBT for sharia!

>Literally throwing gays off buildings
>"friends of LGBT+"

>comparing the westobro baptist church to radical islam

FUCK OFF YOU IDIOT WHEN'S THE LAST TIME THEY FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE

>Literally throwing gays off buildings
That's a myth user. Real Muslims don't do that.

When there are gays thrown off buildings in the middle east, hundreds watch and only two "not real" Muslims do it. How can you blame the hundreds watching below for the actions of two people?

See? Checkmate.

WEEEEEEEEEEEAK bait. Try harder next time, faggot

You didn't read, Op.

This isn't bait. Support her going to Iraq.

Islamophobic, transphobic and ignorant? Really?

>130115062
>That's a myth user. Real Muslims don't do that.
>This isn't bait

Pick one

if the subject survive the fall he is stoned to death

Stones can't be Muslim, user. Islam is peaceful.

reminder that sodomites go to hell

>send to Iraq
>faggot gets stoned to death
If this wasn't an obvious scam, I'd consider donating

>why would lgbt people support mudslimes
Its because they have death wish.

>faggot gets stoned to death
Real Muslims don't kill people. She explains everything in her video. Islam is peaceful.

You're being ignorant.

Isn't this the same moron who said that not being attracted to transgender was discrimination?

That IS discrimination. Way to be transphobic, user.

>baiting this hard
You're making it too obvious that you're LARPing faggot

>There are 1.6 Billion muslims

>Way too many to share the same thoughts

Are you serious?????? 1.6 billion people all agree that mohammad is the profit, that allah is the one true overlord ect.

>Comparing the WBC to muslim

WBC doesn't behead people.

>Most muslims disagree with wahabbism

Yes but they agree with Sharia

>Iran covers trans operations

Actually they force it on gay people you fucking idiot. They believe that if they change you from a guy to a boipussy that you are no longer gay. It is not usually voluntary.

Here is an article on it from the fucking BBC a left leaning news site.

bbc.com/news/magazine-29832690

Did he do one ounce of research whatsoever?

>Muslims don't follow the christian bible

YES THEY FUCKING DO, THEY EVEN SEE JESUS AS A MINOR PROPHET

>There are gays muslims

Yes, and there are also muslims that hate gays, guess which one is more numerous.

>Being a muslim doesn't automatically make you homophobic

No shit. But its a 9:1 chance

>Antimuslim violence is real

So is muslim terrorism, just because it happens in Pakistan or Iraq or another brown country that doesn't mean it doesn't happen

This is why I am a fag against feminism.

>profit

I'm on my phone. Fuck off cuckold.

hello new friend

LGBT
Q=Queer?
I=Incest?

I can't keep up with this shite any more.
you're either straight, gay, paedo, beastiality or asexual unless we add objects to that list.

Look at these peaceful cunts helping this
Turd burglar over this tricky ledge

See
Try not to be ignorant.

jesus thats a way to go.

>mentally ill faggot is delusional
what a surprise

#notallisamicunts

>Muslims won't kill me for being a tranny
>The Saudi government made the laws and will kill
Goddamn this cop out is simply amazing. The tranny is so scared of muslims that world class mental gymnastics must be used.

>THAT FUCKING ADAM'S APPLE

>says dumb shit
>gets the dumbness explained because such stupidity could be dangerous to him decades down the line (assuming he doesn't kill himself first)
>gets all passive-aggressive and tells everyone to ignore contrary opinions rather than discuss them

Of course LGBTBBQ would love Muhammed. Just look at him.

Is isis getting poor? Fucking rocks? Seriously

>those comments
Is it just me or have things been swinging to the right an exponential rate? It's like some cracks have formed and now it's snowballing like crazy

She
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cXw2YPaEURk

At least he won't be islamophobic when they behead him.

Because they really don't want to be accepted. They want to be fixed. Our society let them down by encouraging their degeneracy.

fuck im going to have nightmares tonight.

>*BRAZZERS*

nice money shot, jewlywood

I don't believe you would really give him the money. Otherwise I'm 100% in support of this idea.

reconstructed story...and its invalid...mudshits would throw this shit off a roof top, and it would bounce...
I don't care about much..but I like when people bounce after the initial face meets earth...

i say we line up all these faggots and shoot em

Good. Send him to Arabia

When some animals gets an infection that makes the individual become a threat to the well-being of the group, the animal will go kill itself

These mentally sick people are just asking for the peaceful religion to end their suffering.

That was the point where i turned it off.

I think defending Islam is an involuntary reaction for liberals.

nah it's just clickbait for islam critics

>Most Muslims disagree with Wahabism
Wow that's a stupid faggot

This person isnt a transsexual.
All religious people especially muslim are anti-humanitarian scum and should be put to death.
Religion is anti-science and the last thing standing in the way for planetary wide human unity.

I hope he goes to live in an actual muslim country and gets fucking beheaded so I can laugh at this immense fucking stupidity.

he is what people call trans-trender

Hes not even that. Hes a male faggot version of Applejack.

People will always find something to kill each other over.

> she

Good breakdown user

This basically.

TFW you run out of bullets because all the money went to buying sick ass film gear

Sodomites overwhelmingly support Muslims because they know any society cohesive enough to repel the foreign hordes won't put up with their disgusting lifestyles either.

the only way the Alt-Right will ever shut up about Muslims, is if the LGBT community goes to Muslim countries and lives there "peacefully" for a year.

>WBC doesn't behead people.

I don't know why thy keep trying to make this argument. They are a bunch of dickheads but they don't kill people. The best they got are the Abortion clinic shooters and bombers and those numbers are micro in comparison.

If anything the WBC are professional trolls whose act was severely diminished by the recent normalization of the term 'fags'.

From what I understand, they are money grubbing family of laywers who provoke to sue.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS FAGGOT , HES A KNOWN TROLL

This.

I've seen the wbc protest plenty of times. I live like 25 minutes away from them.

Yeah, they are dickheads, but that's all they are.

>Religion is ... the last thing standing in the way for planetary wide human unity.
Really? Well, sign me up for religion, then, because the last thing I want is 'planetary unity' with niggers, idiots and degenerates.

>Islam is comparable with LGBTQ
Yeah that should work out nicely.

This is why we will take over the world. Not because people don't want it, but because the retards of society promote it.

The prof is that this person is still with us, or at least at the time this video was filmed
hooktube.com/watch?v=w6hxrZW6I9I

Bbc says it's lgbttqqaaip now. Plus they added black and brown to the flag so now u can identify sexually as a black man ..

Christian's are backing the Fags, which is absolutely disgusting. That religion is polluted with Jewish backwash these days.

Our religion is also being polluted with Fag shit. I guess the Mid East will fall from to the Fags soon too.

Pakistan has a trap outbreak, half of SA is gay. It's all over Anons

youtube.com/watch?v=BhvfLIgCLUU

Will people ever learn to use the word "islamophobic" correctly?

The absolute state of that