Survey: Seven Percent of American Adults Think Chocolate Milk Comes from Brown Cows

>google.com.au/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/15/survey-seven-percent-american-adults-think-chocolate-milk-comes-brown-cows/amp/

Please explain

Niggers

Half of niggers think that? You'd think it'd be more.

That seems to be the answer to a lot of problems about the U.S. There are exceptions, but those usually boil down to "jews".
Sup Forums is always right.

Not everyone is smart.

7% is a very small percentage. Way more people think the Earth is 5000 years old.

I'm honestly surprised it's only 7%.

Ok, fair enough, but supposedly

>"An additional 48 percent of respondents did not know that chocolate milk is made of milk mixed with cocoa butter and sugar."

Inexcusable if true

I hate my country. Everyone here is so fucking stupid. Last year my whole class laughed at me and called me a nerd because I could identify most flags of non-American flags. Fucking awful

It's mostly urban people. Even as a rural kid with non-farmer parents, I went on lots of field trips to local farms to learn how agriculture works. Turns out learning how to do simple stuff like milking cows and tapping syrup help remove ideas you have as a kid.

*silly ideas

How now brown cow

Give Monsanto a few years.

I would have gotten that one wrong. I thought they used the cocoa powder.

Yeah, I'd like to see the demographics on this survey

Maybe you are a little nerd :3

If you put out a questionnaire to every adult in the states where jelly came from you'd get a similar amount responding it comes from jelly fish.
Can't help the urban population is fucking useless

>6% of American adults thought it'd be funny to fuck with a ridiculous survey question
>1% are autistic

I think the real reason is that there's a subset of people who will fuck with surveys intentionally and pick the stupid answer as a joke

As someone who grew up in new Jersey and who now lives in NYC, this is legitemaly baffling. 30 fucking million people don't know this shit?

14% of Whites have less than an 84 IQ, "White" demographics in America are only 60%, actual Whites lucky to be half, the rest are shitskins with a medium IQ of 84. In short, I'm surprised it's only 7%.

how now brown cow

I thought this when I was a child.

She walks, she talks, she's full of chalk, the lacteal fluid extracted from the female of the bovine species is highly prolific to the nth degree

>Getting into the weeds about exact ingredients. Most probably said chocolate and milk...

that feel when brown cows dont exist.

god damn white man killing everything,

That's because it is, both hershey's and nesquik's syrup and dry cocoa mixes are made with cocoa powder. I suppose you might be able to make chocolate milk with cocoa butter, but that's not what the most common commercial products actually use.

Gee whiz that's almost exactly how many black people inhabit this lovely nation

I have never put butter in chocolate milk, only pic related, or like chocolate powder like nesquik or ovaltine

I would like to live in a world free of stupid people.
That idea seems to go against the direction society is heading and brands me as a radical.

6 percent of American adults are jokers. Half a percent are children who slipped through the net. Half a percent are retarded, but capable of answering surveys.

Ovaltine is it's own thing, m8.

I would have gotten that wrong because of how pointlessly detailed it is. My frame of reference would have been my childhood, and I used those chocolate powder containers to make chocolate milk. Which really should be an adequate answer.

Yeah I went to actually check what most recipes recommend because I always used the powder when I was young and they all say cocoa powder and some powdered sugar or honey. Either they meant to say milk chocolate or they got it wrong.

prove them wrong op

This.
I would have said Brown cows because I never take shitty surveys like this seriously.

Walmart shoppers

Which begs the question, why in the actual fuck would the ingredients to milk chocolate be expected to be common knowledge?

Most people don't make their own fucking chocolate. The world isn't a school life anime and most people aren't Japanese school girls.

I don't expect people to know chocolate comes from cocoa butter any more than I expect them to know gelatin comes from crushed sheep and goat skulls or candy coating comes from bug shit.

>In one study from 2011, researchers found that more than half of the fourth, fifth, and sixth-grade students they interviewed did not know pickles were cucumbers or that vegetables such as onions came from plants.
The onion thing is completely god damn inexcusable, but I find it fairly reasonable for young kids to not have the process of pickling explained to them.

That's pretty fucking funny

Its a survey from a dairy lobby to drum up awareness for their cause. Besides, Holstein cows, the most common dairy cow, have brown spots, and one spot of brown = a brown cow.

>using cocoa butter
>for milk
ewwwww that's for your skin not for drinking.

I'd say cocoa is a perfectly sufficient answer for "where does chocolate product in question come from."

>or candy coating comes from bug shit
I didn't know that one.

shellac

Yeah I went to look it up. I don't eat candy so it's just another interesting piece of trivia for me.

Everyone but me gotta learn

Mooo lad

>implying it doesn't

I mean the milk used in the production of chocolate milk can, in fact, come from brown cows. Poorly worded question is poorly worded.

It does tho ever seen spongebob

Most of these people are probably eligible to vote...

You're telling me it doesn't?

Any survey where you are able to answer the question in a ridiculous manner will guarantee roughly 5% of silly answers on any large random sample.

brown cows dont have milk?

They're joke responses you dense fuck

The internet and common core have made us the most stupid people in history

Those 7% are all Millennials though. Obama's comrade kids. We already know they're pathetic, so it's not really funny. Just sad.

Sad that after a century of murder and mayhem at the hands of communism, some random C-student in college who'd be otherwise unemployable would be permitted to convince our children that the single most murderous, abusive, and failed ideology in all of human history was a good thing. All because the first semi-brown, communist sympathizer, fucked-in-the-ass by a tranny, and probably foreign-born President thought it was cool.

They're every bit as pathetic as he was. They can't not be. They were the very means of production the vile commie seized.

Wait til you see how many think wealth comes from the government.

/thread

>7% of population
>population is 13% black
>half of niggers
Checks out more or less. Guess the other 0.5% of the population is mexican

But that's what my mommy told me.

you are a millennial