HufoPo to Blame for Attack?

This is probably worth spreading around:

4 days before the attack in DC, the Huffington Post published an article suggesting that the President, and anyone who supports him, should be arrested, tried and executed.

The article also names specific members of Congress who should be killed as a result of their support of the President.

Obviously HuffPo deleted the article once they figured out that someone took them seriously, but the article has been archived for your reading pleasure.

I think it's important to spread the message that the left has always been calling for violence against those who disagree with their politics.

archive.is/5VvI5#selection-2489.0-2501.902

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@BlueLightsShine/impeachment-is-no-longer-enough-donald-trump-must-face-justice-c77d72ed2bc0
medium.com/@BlueLightsShine/my-response-to-trumps-supporters-8de36b6c83c5
dailymotion.com/GamerManX
wicasawakan.deviantart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk1SMx7UrxE
archive.is/HJMOm
archive.is/b0JBz
archive.fo/MaVXf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the money shot from the article.

kek

he's actually trying to spin the "draining the swamp" thing back on Trump.

But let's not lose sight of the important facts...

1. A well known publication, the darling of the left, called for the death of members of congress for supporting the President.

2. Four days later, someone decided to act on it.

3. They knew they fucked up, so they quickly deleted the article.

Jesus christ, they actually published that?

How the fuck is this legal?

what date and time did they take it down?

I'm sure that was fun when they realized that they inspired an attempted political assassination.

What's going on here?

They want nothing less than suicide and murder. This was the first thought when I heard the news. I am most assuredly not the only one either. Marxists, Communists, the Democratic party will not stop. Civil war is what they tried for what does calling for a few murders matter to them. 100 million dead in 100 years. In nomine Patris et Filii, Spiritus Sancti.

Thank you. I was having trouble getting the whole article into a single graphic

Full article is still on his medium:

medium.com/@BlueLightsShine/impeachment-is-no-longer-enough-donald-trump-must-face-justice-c77d72ed2bc0

Holy fuck, civil war when?

His response:

"I 100% stand behind every word that I wrote and make no attempts to apologize"

medium.com/@BlueLightsShine/my-response-to-trumps-supporters-8de36b6c83c5

What flaming retard thought this was ok to publish?

Soon enough.

His gaming videos, apparently he's a speed runner?

dailymotion.com/GamerManX

>they
>huffington post

Sounds a lot like reddit

>I 100% stand behind every word that I wrote and make no attempts to apologize
how is this guy not behind bars?

Jason Fuller seems to go to great lengths to hide his face

Only pic I could find, looks like a fat old balding man

In my social media blasting of this, I'm tying it into the Michelle Carter trial.

She's the girl who talked her crazy/depressed boyfriend into killing himself. Remember that she is now on trial for involuntary manslaughter.

The question that should be asked.... did the author of the article have reason to know that somewhere in America there would be someone who...

a) would take the article seriously.

b) would believe that the elected officials deserved to die.

c) also believed that the system is "rigged" where there would never be "justice" and therefore an extra-judicial act was required?

I think that fits the description of this shooter dude. His posts show he's over the top left, and he also believes the rigged system myth.

If his internet history shows he read the article, the author might face charges like the suicide girl did.

pretty clever businessplan. (((they))) must keep it under wraps from all the college students doing arts/media/journalism/etc who want to "build my portfolio" and "wow i got published on the huffpost! "

>mfw we're being lined up and shot for treason

Is this real? Get the meme factory running boiiiiis!

Mass executions are necessary or America has lost it's moral compass. Top kek.

It's been a while since I've been on pol, when did the non country flags thing start? Why did it start? And how can I change my flag?

Doesn't matter. As the publisher, they are responsible for what their authors write, even if they don't read it.

Don't believe me? Ask backpage.

I don't disagree with him about Paul Ryan. Potatonigger taig.

Hillary Clinton is entirely to blame for everything.

>you idiots, isis WANTS you to protect yourselves!

We should arrest them all at this point. coordinate them all into a single prison then just turn it off the grid. Lock them inside to starve and die.

They want communism so bad, we should give it to them.

This crosses the line into sedition by far.

bump

You are righteous and I will carry your burdens with you brother.

>Huffpo Pyramid Scheme

Intradasting.

>Since you're an insider, any chance your name is Ryan?

This is disgusting shit, how do they get away with this?

Maybe it stops here...

Spread this niggers

Not sure if Jason Fuller is his real name

I may have found him though, calls himself Eric here:

"Moved out of the city into the sticks of MD where the Republitards roam. I hate it. I'm surrounded by the inbred, gov hating cavemen that would rather die before admitting they're wrong about something."

wicasawakan.deviantart.com/

That uthor is full of shit with the lies MSM propagates 24/7. The media is the real enemy of the people

the irony hurts

he probably has some William Wallace freedom speech going on in the background and got carried away

I urge all anons to do the same. This is beyond the pale of what you should accept from your fellow citizens.

Maybe we should use that liberal petition website

It started 2 days ago, for (((reasons))), and you shouldn't change your flag. Only faggots change their flag to a shitty ideology. You are more than an ideology user.

So it will never get looked at or listened to? sounds pretty shilly to me user, i dunnooooooo.

Just report them to the FBI. If you feel ueasy contacting them then blast it on social media. If you can't do that then just suffer in the back seat and let the grown ups drive.

>Implying they would allow all right wing content and not censor it like leddit

>they gotta be convicted of treason with muh Russia!
>There is little room to doubt their guilt for a conviction
>little room to doubt
it's beyond reasonable doubt
Meaning there is no doubt whatsoever.
Fucking retard doesnt understand the court system

so what

execute everyone convicted of treason

folks on the right including trump himself have been starting all sorts of violent shit

he invited ted nugent for dinner at the WH after he said Obama and Hillary should be shot.

blame fucking trump for actually making threats about shooting people.

blame the guy body slamming people

blame steven king who eggs his supporters on in making death threats at his rival

at least liberal politicians speak out about violence unlike folks on the right

there have been hundreds of mass shootings, hundreds of hate crimes, thousands of victims since the beginning of the year

you think none of those involved some guys disgruntled by politics? we're only paying attention to this because instead of joe schmoe being the victim it was a politician

you trump supporters are never consistent in your standards is your problem

I meant that we should use the liberal petition website as a thumb in the eye. If it's good enough for them to scream that transgender pets have rights, it's good enough to use to inform the world that their heroes are murderers.

I don't know if the FBI would do anything. But I have blasted it on my social media, and have forwarded it to several right wing news sites.

If enough of them publish (which I think they will), it will be impossible for people to ignore.

>WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE BARBARIC DEATH PENALTY!
>WAIT WE NEED THE DEATH PENALTY FOR MY POLITICAL OPPONENTS!
these fucking faggots

Somewhere in this mess you stumbled into the truth...

It is BECAUSE someone actually started shooting people that this is important.

You remind me of the antifa snowflakes who think that someone's "bad words" justify acts of violence.

I mean it honestly couldn't hurt. I find the funny thing is the left still doesn't see how much they've villified themselves this year, and they still attack the right and call them evil while literally laughing at real life attempted murder in broad daylight.

They aren't people to me anymore, they aren't even (((people))). They are base animals at this point.

Execution is the possible penalty for treason, is it not?

Is this him bros?

I'm not autistic enough to dig and verify:

(old video from 10 years ago)
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk1SMx7UrxE

Confirmed aliases:
Jason Fuller
GamerManX

Possible aliases:
CAPITOL-DEVIANTS
Wicasa Wakan / WicasaWakan
Eric

archive.is/HJMOm
archive.is/b0JBz

I'm peace loving user, I don't even hurt insects. It baffles me that these people feel justified in acting so uncouth and barbaric. There isn't even an inkling of a soul on display in the lot of them, no good will you can even attempt to extend with the notion they are people like you and me. Not any more.

I won't take offense at you equating me with an antifa, I called you a shill when I shouldn't have. Let bygones be bygones.

Ariana Huffington is out of control, look at what she has done to Uber (she's on the Board, why? who knows). Instead of a War Room she rennamed it the Peace Room. Not the Strategy Room, or Planning Room, or Executing Room. Peace Room. Its a fucking Taxi company.

They don't have the intellect or the honesty to realize that they are the bigots and that they are the fascism they keep warning about.

dont give free shekels
archive.fo/MaVXf

>savage sword of Conan timeline

Backward as fuck. Obama has racists hate group placated to that specifically want martial law imposed to keep his biracial assass as president. Trump used Hyperbole Democrats are fucking serious.
Mexican flags, Antifa, BLM, fascist left, entire paid off media slandering and ginning up hate. Speak out wtf are you talking about fucking Republican just got shot faggot.

Mass shootings + hate crimes many of wich are fake vs Ethnic cleansing and sectarian violence the Dems want through mass immigration and sanctuary cities.

>I mean it honestly couldn't hurt. I find the funny thing is the left still doesn't see how much they've villified themselves this year, and they still attack the right and call them evil while literally laughing at real life attempted murder in broad daylight.
you're delusional man

trump and the GOP has destroyed consumer protections, net neutrality, healthcare, our cooperation with the world in tackling the threat of climate change, destroyed our relationship with SK, compromised our alliances, taken money from diplomats, put his kids in charge, he hasnt passed any legislation, for what? reproachment with russia?
fuck russia.
the guys a sack of shit obviously, doesn't help no one.

he's an awful president, you guys are just delusional, nobody on earth is laughing about someone being assassinated.

>They aren't people to me anymore, they aren't even (((people))). They are base animals at this point.

way to prove eveyone's point, now you're a trump supporter dehumanizing other people because of politics.

Yes, but aside from the fact that in the entire history of our country only 13 people have ever been convicted of treason (and none since 1952), there is also this...

When you combine this treason rhetoric with their years of preaching the "rigged system", they are effectively calling for people to take extra-legal acts.

In other words...

some crazy liberal who believes everything they tell him would come to believe that these people are traitors, that they should be executed, but that it will never happen because the system is rigged.

So under those circumstances, the same crazy person would decide that the only "moral" thing to do would be to take the law into their own hands.

They are creating these monsters.

>Not liking Conan the Barbarian

This. I don't doubt its a pyramid scheme but they're not leftist by accident. Some huffpaint editor defended an article saying white men shouldn't be allowed to vote and it later turned out to be a troll

tl;dr
And that is why you fail in life, you don't understand culture.

>Obama has racists hate group placated to that specifically want martial law imposed to keep his biracial assass as president.
get out of here with that conspiracy bullshit

>Mexican flags, Antifa, BLM, fascist left
I'm not any of those things, i don't think most folks on the left are

>entire paid off media slandering and ginning up hate.
what about fox news and breitbart and the assorted shits of right wing fake news sites?
they're not paid off?

>Ethnic cleansing and sectarian violence the Dems want through mass immigration and sanctuary cities.
the Americas have been multi-ethnic country since before any Europeans were here.
If you want to ethnically cleanse non whites go do it in a place whites are native to.

excellent taste

You either believe in America or you don't.

And under our system, we have elections and the winners get to make the decisions.

You may not like the people, you may not like their decisions, but if they are fairly elected it is their right to make decisions.

If you don't like it, you can...

... write angry letters to the newspaper
... start a blog where you complain about how bad they are.
... start a protest group.
.... run for office yourself.

But you DON'T get to overturn the honestly elected officials by killing them.

You don't get to talk other people into killing them.

Another pic of him and his friends

Checkd. Keep reaching brother. This article is literally nothing. Show me a headline that says ALL FUCKIN REPUBLICANS MUST FUCKIN HANG IMMEDIATELY, then I'll agree, not
>my country has laws with penalties and we should use them against someone i don't like imo

I'm glad you made fifty cents tonight, man. Gotta hustle.

>When you combine this treason rhetoric with their years of preaching the "rigged system", they are effectively calling for people to take extra-legal acts.

Of course the system is rigged. Trump won the election with 3 million fewer votes.
WTF is that if not rigged? Republicans keep admitting they gerrymander to keep us from having truly representative government.
You guys were crying about it being rigged before it benefited Bush and then Trump.
Republicans are the ones who supported Citizens United, got corporate money flowing into the government.

You guys think it's illegal to point out facts because there are crazy people.

Threats aren't threats if made in the abstract. A credible threat has to be someone imploring others to commit violence. If tomorrow a right wing nut job commits a hate crime we can say all the right wing rhetoric about foreigners was to blame too.

If it's nothing why did HufPo delete it?

Communists are traitors and they should be executed desu

What exactly are they going to convict Trump and his supports for?

Here's his explanation after realizing he dun goofed.

kys

You are right, it has to be implicit and not abstract. This article by huffpro just danced itself from abstract to implicit. It implicitly and explicitly urged the reader to tack violent action against elected officials.

I noticed you didn't show up until I posted a screencap showing I actually reported it to the fbi also.

I guess not. This must be one of the shittier cultures. At least if we had nigger culture around the world being backward would mean we don't totally fuck up our environment and drag every other species down with us in the long term.

The fact that he got fewer votes doesn't mean the system is rigged.

It means that he won the electoral college.

Someone winning based on the rules that everyone agreed to before the election isn't cheating.

Literally nothing? Are you unfamiliar with the Jews censoring legitimate complaints about Israel and Jewish criminals? The reasoning they use is imminently close to this situation: if you talk really bad about someone, specifically if you allege that maximally serious crimes (treason, child molestation) are a certainty and are going unpunished, some vigilante might believe you and act. The language of the article is minimally safe ("in a court of law") but clearly unquestioningly buys this incoherent Russian hackers nonsense as totally proven.

Abraham Lincoln had a quote about a criminal who wasn't sorry he committed the crime but was very sorry he got caught.

This guy obviously is running for cover.

>tack violent action against elected officials.
well first of all it doesn't mention anyone but trump.

>noticed you didn't show up until I posted a screencap showing I actually reported it to the fbi also.
you got me, i came here from the FBI to convince you you're a giant faggot.
it's still true tho.

>Someone winning based on the rules that everyone agreed to before the election isn't cheating.
i don't give a shit. call it what you want, our elections sure as hell aren't democratic and aren't designed to fairly represent the public.

It's even worse, go to any tab on plebbit and you'll find a plethora of people who agree with this shit.

That entire website is filled with people who get off to hating Trump.

winning. A life of participation ribbons from them thought just showing up and wanting it means it happens in their eyes.

Seriously, put your mind in that of a lefty. Imagine months, years, of being told you are special and you can enact change, forcibly if needed. You are told you are a snowflake unlike any other, that if you want to be a man a woman a beaver or a helicoptor you can be and you ARE those things, just because you want it to be so. Then their ultimate nightmare scenario happens and they can't change it, they can't yell it away this time, they have to accept it. But they've been taught not to accept it if they can bully it into changing its mind. Then you wake up Nov. 9 and think you were in a terrible nightmare only to realize it was real life. And in all your anger and angst you look out at the world expecting it to be as mortified as you are, but 99/100 people you talk to about it are happy and look at you like a weirdo. Then as time passes on more people look on you like that but you are so pozzed you can't realize the problem is you, not them.

Internet culture, while uncouth, is the purest form of a culture. Only ideas are valued here, ideas live and die on their intrinsic merit.

>people who get off to hating Trump.
for good reason?

>its okay because they only call for violence against the president, not his cabinet

>democrats don't understand the electoral college when it's convenient for them

>Trump and EVERYONE assisting his agenda ...THEY MUST ALL BE EXECUTED. Anything less,,, would send the message that America has lost its moral compass.

That's hardcore.

> Didn't mention anyone but trump

I quote the article....

"In order for America’s morality and leadership to be restored, it must rebuke Donald Trump, his entire administration, and his legislative agenda in the strongest manner possible. And nothing would do more than to convict them of the highest offense defined by our Constitution, and then to deliver the ultimate punishment. Donald Trump deserves nothing less. Mitch McConnell, Steve Bannon, and Paul Ryan should also share Donald Trump’s fate"

>ideas live and die on their intrinsic merit.
thats bullshit, it's painfully easy for some organized folks or an army of bots to game the algorithms that decide what posts are most visible and to push disagreeable content out of visibility.

it seems like every faction and their grandma if figuring out ways to do this.

>We lost our moral compass because we didn't massacre everyone that doesn't agree with us
And they say we are the bad guys?

> elections are not democratic.

I would hope not. We're not a democracy, we're a constitutional republic.

There's a reason why we have an electoral college system.

i understand democracy; the electoral college is a relic we should've gotten rid of long ago or we should reinstate in its initial incarnation where it actually had some merit.

I just e-mailed the U.S. DOJ about this as well.

>everyone that doesn't agree with us
i doubt they'd be executed for that, they'd probably have to do that, and also some heinous illegal shit like Flynn did.

>justice