Is the United States currently the worst first world country in the world?

Is the United States currently the worst first world country in the world?

>extremely divided
>no healthcare
>high illiteracy rate for a developed nation
>worldwide influences that benefited no one other themselves
>these benefits only benefit the rich and powerful
>resulting in huge wealth gap
>oil greed has lead to poor democracy
>invaded Iraq without the UN's approval
>owed China more than a trillion dollars
>sensationalized media
>celebrity worship
>obesity is a norm
>Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate#
taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Least we didn't lose a war with flightless birds.

i dildo ye mum's pussy with a didgeradoo

Maybe, but I wonder what its like to be raped by an emu, is it wet and dripping with cum? Or is it barebones dry, well what is it aussie?

Trump makes the U.S the best first world country. Anything's better than Trudeau.

America has tremendous potential. Their biggest liability is that right wing retards can vote and that Republicans are allowed to exist.

I guarantee that this is another 1 post by this ID bait thread.

ARF

>shitty part time wagecuck minimum wage "jobs" classifies as a positive thing to democucks
lol

>no healthcare
This meme must end, just makes you sound stupid

>extremely divided
True. Then again, we're the third biggest population on Earth and the most diverse superpower.
>no healthcare
Healthcare is unaffordable for many people in certain cases but it exists. It's just lower quality and higher priced.
>anything about foreign policy
This is true.
>media and celebrity worship
Isn't this an issue in other developed countries?

Looking forward to the balkanization of the West and shit getting real. Just need to shut down all the nuclear reactors first.

The illiteracy is literally only due to the high population of niggers. Can't teach a nigger to read.

Obama job creation was 95% full time. You retards should try actually pulling up the jobs data rather than falling for fake news retard headlines from ZeroBrain, Infotards and investors.com

>"Obama caused massive job growth!"
>ignores that it was entirely shit-tier low paying jobs and full time jobs turning into multiple part time jobs so employers could get around Obamacare requirements

>no healthcare

No we have healthcare and its the best in the world. You just have to pay for it and take responsibility for your own safety, well being, and decisions.

rightypol can't into statistics. Anything that conflicts with their preconceived beliefs is fake news, because their egos are so fragile they can't conceive of being wrong.

>spreads degeneracy all over the world

Thank You for your reasonable response. About the media and celebrity part, coming from Australia and living in Malaysia for a year, I have not seen the impact and influence of celebrity media quite like how America has manage to dominate the market. The obsession with American influence in msm, fashion, market and even culture is astonishing, where local cultures have become mere secondary.

I think this may be a problem in the future where America = The World mentality becomes normal. It may be beneficial market wise but there will be losers instead of having an equal amount of share for everyone. Not to mention anything that is done, whether it is political or in business always has a catch in it.

nah, they're a global leader, pulling everyone else down the crapper.

many US americans are good people, I like to work with them. but here I only meet the open minded and intelligent expats.

they're just autistic children and useful idiots for the billionaire globalists. nothing more

Fucking leaf. You need to get gassed

I'm dead serious. How fucking mentally retarded do you have to be to think that qualifying for Obamacare has anything to do with how BLS tracks full time? Obamacare has nothing to do with how BLS tracks full time/part time. You retards are completely demented

No that would be Ausfailia

At least the Seppos have freedom of speech and assembly and can have guns.

no it is not the best in the world. here's an example: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_infant_mortality_rate#

yeah right, agent smith.

yes please learn from our forefather's mistakes.

We still have the first and second amendment, thank god, but please learn from our mistakes.

didnt a kid get arrested over there for saying that a drunk chick looked like a mom?

Tumblr must be slow tonight ay?

Learn to spell before you post with our flag Jag

Do you go to Tumblr often?

These right wing retards are the biggest SJWs on the planet. Sup Forums is Tumblr+

This. Nice pic btw

>Is the United States currently the worst first world country in the world?

>United States
>First world

Get a fucking clue, mate

Ayoo mang is you taking shiet about the us to the a

Billionaires need more money. Don't worry though it'll trickle down.

do u think right wing retards even know what quintile means?

Oh look. It's this retarded nigger again. Yawn

t. retard

US is a first world country because it is a part of NATO. Google what first world, second world, and third world means before you make a retarded post.

Now I know this is bullshit, when they start to denounce their own masters.
Get out of here fake shill.

Forgot pic

its hard to have universal healthcare in a country that size. plus we know how money works unlike you less intelligence countries which is why we lead in trade. thank the jews for the rest of the problems

You do realize that both of your charts show an entire decline under OBama right?

You retards make my points for me.

Your bottoom chart is U6. U6 plummeted under Obama.

Do you enjoy getting btfo by me?

I'm starting to think that 100% of right wing retard autism about Obama is that you retards are so fucking stupid, you have no clue that Bush crashed the economy in 2008.

You two leafs butt fuck each other yet?

>boomers fucked up the best nation that was ever conceived...cunts

source? not saying you did but you could have made this in excel

Well no, it actually isn't. Uploaded the uncropped version by accident, but it has nothing to do with that. Unsurprisingly, you're too retarded to get that, but let's move on to the top chart; the main focus. This being that to inflate job growth, Onigger brought the most amount of shit, part-time jobs since, well, the rapist. What else you got, faggot?

taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan

>Onigger brought the most amount of shit, part-time jobs

You're a full blown mental handicap bro. 95% of Obama job creation was FULL TIME.

I showed you the chart of ALL JOBS full time and part time I pulled up the BLS LNS from the link on your top chart and will have a FRED chart momentarily so u can get btfo momentarily.

Did u ever once think to pull up straight up part time and full time job creation under OBama?

Here's part time under Obama. OH LOOK no increase.

and here's full time

and here they are together like i already gave u (You)

>taxpolicycenter.org/publications/analysis-donald-trumps-tax-plan
The source mentions greater tax cuts for lower classes than you let on.

and here's the data for your top chart.

Part time ratio WENT DOWN UNDER OBAMA

you got massacred

it's over for you

>worldwide influences that benefited no one other themselves
>resulting in huge wealth gap
>invaded Iraq without the UN's approval
>Trump
Why are these things bad?

why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

Answer that, retard.

You can't.

Aussies, land of ungrateful convicts who should be thanking USA everyday for not being Japanese

see chart, he's cutting them for everybody. He's a republican and taxation is theft.

Why is Trump cutting taxes for millionaires and billionaires?

Answer that, retard.

You can't.

You will dodge the question because that's what u cucks for the wealthy elites always do

I'm starting to think u right wing retards are so fucking mentally retarded, that u don't know that u can cut taxes for say those making under $100k and raise taxes on millionaires and billionaires. But u right wing retards always fall for the trickle down meme don't you