Metal: A warning sign of German insanity

Metal, a genre of noise which encourages violence, is essentially Germanic in character.

It's obsession with Death, fighting, and violence is Germanoc as evidence in Germanic history, and the aggressive behavior of modern American Germans present in the midwest and middle America.

In America, if you look non- German, in a crowd of mainly Germans, they will verbally attack you. Then if you try to retaliate, the will pretend to be a victim. In short, the barn animal aggressive behavior that is present in Germans, is also present in Metal, made manifested by its fans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCmvZ4eSllw
youtube.com/watch?v=YlWq6WXIv7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Metal is hyperborean transcendental art, therefore Germanic

youtube.com/watch?v=MCmvZ4eSllw

>tfw my germanic grandpa loved violence so much we went to germany to kill germans just to enjoy it more

Fuck you subhuman.

Germanics are the largest ethnic population in America.

We made America.

Trump is German and he is own German Americans side.

Noise music is the genre of noise.I prefer merzbow.

Shut up leaf.

I live in Minneapolis, a real German city, and you cuck leaves ruin it.

If it was a real German city why didn't it get bombed to shit in the 30's?

All of what you wrote is true and further confirms why Germanics should have a leading council role in European world after non-whites are exterminated

Trump is a homorary jew just like the rest of his family

Because WE Germanics are in America now.

Trump is only half german. He is half scottish, which may explain his banter skills.

His strong character, and call to war is his German side

autistic LARPer

Haha right.

Am irish convict, although white, has nothing on Germans.

Germans are superior you celtic backwash.

My family is from Hungary, sperg. Germans are cucks.

Accurate. They will say "I'm releasing my anger. It helps me to vent. Afterwards I'm so much more calm and in control", but I have personally witnessed the irritability and fits of rage that listen to long sessions of listening to metal.

You were a terrible ally.

The Italians were better Warriors then Hungarians.

ICH BIN DEUTSCH

I'm pretty sure the Somalians did that.

Am I late to the piss-haired WE WUZ thread?

Your life is confirmation of Germanic superiority.
>pure Celtic-Germanic convicts, underclass men and lowlifes on a desert island filled with poisonous creatures
>they make a better society than Meds and Balkanites ever could
But, yeah, whatever, genetic leech

Metal is at least as artistically valid as the syphilitic ramblings of Nietzsche, and probably more so philosophically.

I can't see what your problem is OP. Most all of what Germans produce is overrated, overpriced shit. Take Volkswagen or BMW for example. Visit an Aldi sometime.

Metal and Hitler are the best they've ever done. You can't deny them that. It's just what they are as a people.

It's ironic to say the least, coming from a Mednigger. Australia was built and is largely run by still Northern Europeans. Why don't you fuck off back home, bleached nigger?
Hungarians are good at slaughtering. Italians couldn't even do fine with "Greeks"

germans were worse than eyeties, ss was worst of the war

>Celtic-Germanic
The fuck, it was mostly Irish and British.

I dunno why you mention meds or balkans, Hungary is neither. Take off the proxy, LARPing faggot

Slave, we Germans butchered you dumb squinty eyed slaves to hell and back.

Know your place.

ICH BIN DEUTSCH.

>1 post by this ID

>Australia was built and is largely run by still Northern Europeans

>English people have like 10% Germanic blood
>WE WUZ KANGS

>Australia was built and is largely run by still Northern Europeans
Western Europeans*

Uh oh the jew is afraid of the redpilled genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlWq6WXIv7M

Irish and British are Celtic-Germanic mutts too

Celtic-Germanic mutts = Northwestern Europeans (often called just Germanics) = The Master Race

You are still a subhuman wog and Hungarian respectively. How 'bout fucking off back home?

>Germanics built nukes and put people on the moon

>australias claim to fame is simply having a civilization

Congratulations, you're slightly better than niggers

My family's been here since the late 1800's.

Hungarians are superior to 'Germanics', as are Meds. Inf-act, central and southern Europe as a whole shit on those cuck shitholes.

Don't you have some rapefugees to invite in your home

>Germanics built nukes and put people on the moon
>it's an American mutt calls himself a Germanic episode

>as are Meds
Biggest chucks in Europe, I'm-too-poor-for-travel loser. Portugal elected a literal Indian Prime Minister. Italy is by far the most cucked nation on European continent after France
>Germanics
>90% of human advancement and best societies
>Meds
>first case of European mongrelisation, buttfucking and some ruins

So, if you hate Germanics, fuck off back to Hungary. But even there.... areas inhabited/previously inhabited by ethnic Germans are the best to live.

>DNA changes with a change of location
Why don't you go back to Greece, untermensch?