BREAKING FEDS RAISE RATES AND DUMPS BONDS ALONG WITH 4.5 TRILLION IN ASSETS

ready for 2008 part 2
usatoday.com/story/money/2017/06/14/fed-raises-rates-forecasts-another-hike-2017/102831598/
trust me the economy has not been doing good the whole world economy matter of a fact is ready to pop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lZX1_SYtYlU
youtu.be/xcG9mzbgFZ8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-15/jpmorgans-kolanovic-13-trillion-sp-500-options-expire-tomorrow
money.cnn.com/2017/05/01/investing/saudi-arabia-buys-largest-oil-refinery-port-arthur/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>SOON

what kinda jewery we looking at?

pretty damn bad jewery if im correct this is the 4th rate hike this year

i never understand this shit, please explain

Happening

Fed continues to hike rates after propping king negro up for 8 years

OY VEY

I hope so, time for the bull market to crash so I can finally invest

>fed raises rates while we are shitting ourselves over bubble and chinese bubble
>we pop and china pops harder then before
>everyone dies possibly war on the way if we are super desperate

Thanks for granting my people power.

Trump is on you :)

Increase in interest rates = less loans = less spending = less economic growth

a guy can dream cant he?

lol what? the rate hikes are long overdue

this is why jews control everything because you dumb fucking goyim won't take the time to learn about the bond markets and basic shit about money

what bubble? housing or internet or student loans? and what is going in China?

this isnt true.

increased interest rates = more defaulted loans = goyim shoah

>Shitty Tripfag Unicode characters
>Commie flag

this is why no one takes you seriously.

We've had artificially low interest rates for too long though

>taking financial advice from Sup Forums

the real problem are the pension funds that rely on low interest rates to stay solvent... this is basically going to blow them all up, get ready for mad max thunderdome soon.

what a (((coincidence))) that they were kept that low for so long

Yeah thats OK its time for a financial clean out.

>Taking financial advise in the first place.

found the fucking jew.

>housing bubble
Already back to normal, though when you look at California and Colorado prices you might suspect another is emerging.

>internet bubble
wat? You mean bitcoin?

>student loan bubble
its coming

china is a massive fucking bubble, of everything and we are on a bubble currently in student loan, auto loan, housing not really sure and oil is fucking our asses because people are signing shit to russia and china instead of us like iran and a few others along with a new chinese world bank and currency being established. So we are going toward bad times

i have too much cash. what do i buy? gold/silver? wait for market correction?

explain this in more detail please

You are both right dumbass.

Please God, let this pass for two years so the value of my mutual funds don't tank while I'm in grad school. I can't take the money out now without being fucked by the government so they can steal my money.

Two years, then the economy can go to shit all it wants.

>ameriniggers can't pay off their 150K vodoo magik studies (((degree)))
>the entire world will end up going further down the drain, again

thanks america

jews are going to steal your parents retirement money.

hope u enjoy living with ur parents.

how does one protect themselves against this? I have a job but at the end of the day I don't make much money after paying for rent, car, internet, food, etc.

jokes on u buddy i already live with my parents

Internet bubble is referring to the huge number of completely unprofitable tech companies in SV right now, eg Reddit, Twitter, Pandora, and a bunch of unknown startups like the Juicero. Venture capital flows so freely there and because Amazon was completely unprofitable for 15 years, they get floated by unreasonable amounts of venture. Also by selling data to the government.

If we get a world depression your mutual funds will be the least of your worries. Buy a gun

This is announced because our stock markets have broke records. All of them. We are now at an all-time market rise. Since we are flourishing now, its a good time to raise rates.

I think any housing crash will hit the inner cities Here in Australia Its Sydney city and Melbourne City that will be hit the rest of the outer suburbs not so bad.

>Popping bubbles
>Bad

Meh it has to happen or the bubble gets to big and the downfall is too much

if you want to be super safe buy food, water, find or buy or build a bomb shelter and when shtf get in the thing and dont come out make sure to get entertainment and other shit so you can have fun. Make sure to get alot of food and water some state walmarts dooms day food is sold but sometimes you can get it cheap online. Dont forget your generator aswell

Yeah, we already know. The plan is to crash the economy to protect the pedo ring from President Trump and AG Jeff Sessions.

Now stop being such a newfag. We've got slide threads to deal with.

>They don't offer Underwater Feminist Magic BA degrees in Tacoland

I only pity you

Finally.

unironically this

mmm depression and recession

about time

hope everyone who made Sydney shitboxes $2m loses fuckloads of money

lol wut thats fucking propped up, remember 2008 we were doing so damn well and then it popped because china lost there asses and so did we. China loses we lose aswell. Look at dbk as an example 20 trillion in derivatives and its being propped up fucking hard

if this doesnt kill the trump loyalists I have no clue what will

Don't forget your Vitamin Mineral Fusion or Bone Broth

afaik there isnt a big shitbond conspiracy like there was in 07, so it cant crash as hard as it did then.

Now, what is the consensus on DeutchBank? Are they still using jew magic to stop themselves from crashing?

The crash will coincide with a wave of protests led by (((them)))
Civil war is coming

Hopefully the crash will finally lower the housing price where I live

>afaik there isnt a big shitbond conspiracy like there was in 07, so it cant crash as hard as it did then.
you wouldn't even know if there was so this statement is pointless.

>Trump has any power what so ever over the FR.

Faggocrats will try to turn him into a modern day Herbert Hoover, it will fucking backfire.

With those shitty digits you are getting nothing, goy

The real question here is: what will happen to Canada
Should I stock up on opiates before shtf?!?!

>afaik there isnt a big shitbond conspiracy like there was in 07, so it cant crash as hard as it did then.

Income to debt ratios are higher than ever in history arent they? That means interest rates rises will spark the fire

Plus now the fed is releasing all that trillions of USD into the market the USD will inflate

Lucky for those debtors their $1m debt will only be $800k in real terms!

stock up on weed unironically.

> mfw qualified Financial Adviser

Uhm....

youtu.be/lZX1_SYtYlU

youtu.be/xcG9mzbgFZ8

>Trump has any power what so ever over the FR.

muh drain the swamp :(
muh right wing death sqauds :(
gb2 r the donald faggot

Absolutely nothing will. The kikes shall be forced to make peace with Trump eventually as he been more than accommodating to their interests while not being a slave to their lies.

NWO whores are trying to fuck up our economy to try to turn the populace against Trump.

Rope!

The fake money Obama printed to prevent a crash is being removed from the economy

The interest rates are being raised which makes borrowing harder , slowing the economy

Basically the fed is crashing the plane

youre right im retarded

you think this will happen in LA?

>HER DAUGHTER IS LITERALLY GOYED

top kek

Are you fucking retarded, I just negated your stupid fucking implication that Trump has any power to stop the Reserve from doing anything.

God I swear reddit has fucked pol so hard than now normies mistake pollacks for fucking redditors. its one of the reasons why I fucking hated the 2016 election, they stole our memes and fucking flooded the board with shills and retards.

Still my point still fucking stands, read it again, just because I claim what they're going to do to Trump does not make me a supporter,

I clearly dislike both, and for the time being you're more of a bix nood judging by your comment anyways.

I hope you are right weird flag, I'm ready to get rich on cheap stocks.

Should've been decreasing the debt while they were low.

>trip d u b s

>tfw have 6 gorillion in the bank and will be able to buy the house i've been looking at for half the price

Lol if it still exists.

>actually thinks one man can control the economy
retarded shit liberal detected

>oil is fucking our asses because people are signing shit to russia and china instead of us
the u. s. is practically oil independent so I'm not sure what you mean

You can only decrease debt if you have a budget surplus

King Nigger was spending like it was a stolen credit card

>having money in the bank
larping faggot no way you're a kike.

you can change your flag click the arrow below im not a robot
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-15/jpmorgans-kolanovic-13-trillion-sp-500-options-expire-tomorrow

also look at this

Theres a whole lot of things to say fuck Obama about, but he has no control over printing money.

>Faggocrats will try to turn him into a modern day Herbert Hoover, it will fucking backfire.

You're implying that Americans are actually intelligent enough to notice FR kikery.

If they were, Herbert Hoover wouldn't have gotten landslid by FDR.

the saudis are knocking on your door
money.cnn.com/2017/05/01/investing/saudi-arabia-buys-largest-oil-refinery-port-arthur/index.html

>GOYD
The term you're looking for there is JEWD you plebbit retard.

Conservative opinions will be the only ones that fucking matter, the democrats and their incessant spending welfare bills got us into the fucking problem in the first place.

I'm not good with numbers.
But this guy/girl/it just told you a blatant lie here. It is LITERALLY the opposite of what it just said.

>I have money in the bank
Should we tell him ?

>Conservative opinions will be the only ones that fucking matter, the democrats and their incessant spending welfare bills got us into the fucking problem in the first place.

I think you're deeply underestimating just how many people voted with their pocketbook for Trump. Unless there's a concerted effort to lay the blame at the FR (there won't be), Trump is going to become the scapegoat for them.

Sure there is, look into auto loans.

there's an auto-loan conspiracy?

how do you know?

Let it end already. Been waiting 8 years for this and we're due for a business cycle downswing.

>money is created by printing it

no

money is created by lending. When money is loaned out, it then exists as a debit for the borrowing party and a credit for the lender.

It's jew magic and after hundreds of years people still dont get it

was that a really difficult tafe course lad?

It will crash even harder. Like in the 30s.

Isn't the dollar a safe haven in a recession?

All part of the plan to make sure Democrats take the house & senate in 2018 so they and the establishment GOP can try and execute Trump for daring to even vocalize a threat to put an end to their mafia of influence peddling, insider trading, and extortion racketeering.

>implying the dollar will be a safe haven in the long term

Between all the looming pension crises over here and China and Russia cutting into our dollar-denominated oil contracts, you'd be a fool to not consider options outside of dollar investments.

Good job. It was a wise move to buy gold and silver but I would not store it in the bank. Still, much better than having your wealth invested in currency, because dollars are not money.

Well what about them nigger?

Is Kratom a safe haven from lethal heroin withdrawals?

Are you kidding me? This entire conversation is like saying WW3 won't be blamed on all current world leaders when in reality its been bubbling in the backroom for nearly Seven Decades.

This is common knowledge, even the democrats know we're already in debt. Stop being so fucking pessimistic, the evidence that Trump doing good with the economy on the very day he was inaugurated shows consumer confidence and if anyone remembers it (Which they fucking will, if they're alive and still act like they hated him) they'll definitely condemn the democrats for being welfare vote farm whores.

If we even make it though the next one, if the democrats so much as even oppose bi partisan bills aimed at supporting the economy with a republican majority, their party will die

PERIOD.

Schiff's entire family are (((race))) trators. He'll die in jail for this kind of talk, just like daddy.

Are Jew vampires going to steal all of my bank account money

you could withdraw it or turn it into gold