Food review channel calls for boycott of chick-fil-a for bigotry

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Vhx2sF-Ns

Can you believe this shit? These guys go full SJW making fun of Christians and calling chick-fil-a bigoted while at the same time cracking jokes about Christians, talking shit, and being bigoted and intolerant themselves. They throw punches at republicans, trump, Christians, BIGOTS, etc.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqSsTIlthPA
youtu.be/fJBthjeN3NI
youtu.be/MU-ocOda1gY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't give a single shit about a youtube "content" creator or their shitty ideologies, especially a fast food reviewer.

>thoughts

Free country. They can boycott whoever they want, so why care? Both sides do it. I stilk remember the right wing Target boycott.

>op fishes for views for his literally who channel

Sup Forums will fall for this

that sandwich looks fucking amazing

Good luck, they are the best fast food on the planet and they are under the Lord's protection.

>In all honesty: Yes, this is our first and final time we'll eat Chick-Fil-A for our series. We are food reviewers and we've had a lot of fans asking us to review this sandwich, so we did. But when you're appalled by the CEO's morals and every interview he's ever done, it makes sense to press on. We love you guys and hope you understand why we throw so many punches sometimes. #LoveIsLove

>they are the best fast food on the planet
Whoa whoa whoa let's not go that far. They're alright, but the best? C'mon...

Nah, it's different with the leftists, because they get the government to do their dirty work. The last thing the leftists want is a free market where people can pick and choose at their discretion.

Ochick fil a treats their employees very well helps them save for college, educates in manner etc. Their food is good and store always clean. Only fast food I hit.

Also it's ok to igore how much thè charity donated to reading and failing public libraries because dude Christians. . Even though they have openly gay employees.
If this isn't a bigoted witch hunt I dunno what is.

Good, counter signaling chik-fil-a has a history of blowing up in leftist faces. Whites understand this is where you go if you want delicious chicken without having to deal with surly niggers. I wonder how long it takes the kikes who run the other chains to realize this?

Nobody gives a fuck what YouTube creators have to say, let alone literal who's.

Still on this chains balls eh? The fags announced some boycott years ago and all it resulted was lines out the door of most CFAs for a weekby people supporting them.

I eat there knowing they hate fags and it makes my sandwich taste even better.

That said id love to see fags walk j to some halal joint and tell them how bigoted they are....

I used to really like these guys. They are from Chicago and are young and do a lot of trump bashing which is understandable and I cant blame them too much. I just felt that their vitriolic virtue signalling was really fucking annoying this time. Like anyone gives a fuck what some CEO thinks. He runs a good business that employs thousands of people that seem happy with their jobs. Chick-fil-a has the best service of any fast food place ever and leftists want it to go away? It should be a model of excellence that could make the rest of our trash shithole fast food a lot better. Its wrong to boycot a business over someones religious views. Imagine boycotting a business because it was Islamic? That would have leftist everywhere shitting their pants.

youtube.com/watch?v=jqSsTIlthPA

We have to make sure our societies remain CHRISTIAN.

Chik-Fil-A is the best fast food in the country. The fact that they hate fags is just gravy.

One thing ive noticed about chick-fil-a is that they are mostly run by younger women mostly white (but some other races too) that seem educated and do a great job. The line can be 20 cars long and that shit moves to you in like 5 minutes. Super polite, great service, bring you your food, bring you your icecream later in the meal. Its a great place.

Even niggers know what's up.
youtu.be/fJBthjeN3NI
youtu.be/MU-ocOda1gY

After I eat nogdonalds and pukr out my ass and mouth for 24 hours, I treat myself to Chick-fil-a nuggets which always do me right.

They are probably close to the best of real fast food with tons of locations. Shake shack is good but doesn't have too many locations yet, In-n-out is regional. The next best under chick-fil-a in terms of quality is arbys shockingly.

>6.5k subs
>bad dislike to like ratio
>4000 views
>doesn't make any impact on anyone other than the fags who actually watches them and probably already think like them
Stop giving these faggots attention

nobody gives a fuck. Chick fil-a is doing wonderful right now, they just opened up 2 new restaurants within about 3 miles of where I live. They are expanding because they make a quality product and not even liberals or gays give a fuck that they don't support gay marriage. This is a dead issue, no one cares.

Wow they're trying really hard to be the cool kids aren't they?

The founder/CEO who was at the center of the while controversy has been dead for at least a few years. Dipshits can't even get their facts straight.

>The next best under chick-fil-a in terms of quality is arbys
Bojangles and Zaxby's are both superior to Arby's. But I suppose they are regional too.

25 years ago I would have said Taco Bell is 2nd, despite mystery meat. But Pizza Hut corp has ruined their quality and brand.

Best service of any fast food place ever
Also just happens to hold Christian values

Really gets the synapses connecting

These sjw boycotts never work. What fags don't realise is most people hate them but know to keep that dislike on the downlow. So we get back at them by making a point to support companies that are facing a leftist backlash. Watch chick fil A profits rise.

They are some nice white kids aren't they?

FOOD IS RACISSS !!!
REEEEE
SLAY QUEAAN SLAYYYYY

>expecting anti-theist to act intelligently and fairly

There's your mistake. They're next to Evangelical in stupidity.

Yes, the best. They put a little bit of the Lord in every bit of their chicken, and the taste can only be described as heavenly.

Lol the owner has been dead for years. They haven't contributed to same sex shit ever.

yes pizza hut is the fucking worst. Ive never wasted more pizza than pizza hut pizza. Disgusting soft bread, no good butter flavor anymore, and the toppings are garbage quality. I remember reading something that the CEO said that quality of ingredients didnt matter it was all about marketing. Dominos increased their quality and have been doing a lot better.
DESU I dont even like chain pizza at all its all trash. Id rather pay 24$ from a mom and pop place for a good pizza than 13$ for pizzahut trash.

Didn't Chik fil et beat the outrage? Isn't it one of the very few stories of the media's outrage industry's "prey" not being torn to pieces?

Why are you watching college kids doing good reviews?

THIS.

Everyone in Alabama absolutely loves Chick-fil-a. Every time my church has any type of event they always cater CFA.

The last time Chick-fil-a was "boycotted" they had higher revenue due to all the right-wingers coming out in force to support them.

I think you are right. Huckabee made a FB post for Chick-fil-a appreciation day and they got tons more business than usual and beat the boycot.

Checkers have the best fries though.

>The line can be 20 cars long and that shit moves to you in like 5 minutes
>can be
Is, always. I've traveled all over the country and I can count the times I've seen an open Chik-Fil-A with less than a dozen cars in the lot on two hands. That boycott from a few years back was one of the most spectacular failures in virtue signalling history.

Yep, it became "Chick'fil'a Day" and the community came to support them and had their best sales up until that point that day.

It's now an annual event with discounts, like Cow Appreciation Day.

I know this because a Chick'fil'a is on the way to my parish and I'm always conflicted when I can't get chicken after mass.

If you get a good one, most of the time they're rubbery shit.

yeah pretty much. They recently opened in my state and you couldnt even get to them because the lines and traffic was so bad.

how can these fags even compete?
pic related

>mine has two lanes in their drive thru

These shitlibs are late by FIVE YEARS.

Here in Dallas they're almost all like that, and there's one spot with two within one mile of the other and they're still slammed all day.

not only did they survive, they THRIVED. I've seen Chick-fi-a locations pop up everywhere here in Alabama, and at every single one of the locations they always have a full parking lot.

Nope.
That title goes to Bojangles.

>Boohoo people are making fun of my Christ shit

Reminder that Christianity is a joke religion and Islam is the smarter choice.

Christianity only has the following it has now because it's followers were stupid enough to believe that if you do bad things in life then a magic man in the sky will set your soul on fire forever.

Islam is the smarter choice of religion purely from a survival standpoint because if you do bad things, the Muslims will Allah Akbar you irl and then their magic moonman will do the same in the after life.

Look, free views for an irrelevant channel

Name one non meme fast food restaurant that is better.

Bojangles has toppest tier tea, fries, and biscuits. I'm with you.

Same here in MS. A lot of them have those annoying double driver thru's (that make no sense at all) and usually have those polite white teenagers taking orders with tablets outside in the parking lot they're so backed up. It runs remarkably smoothly though.

>flag

Good memeing.

I never ate fast food until I found out liberals hate Chick-fil-A.

I'm not clicking on that shitty video.

I "Disliked" that video. Fuck bigots intolerant of one's religion.

Very little reporting about the boycott's failure...

Romans 1:26 "They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen. For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions, for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

tl;dr: God created fagz.

>Religious butthuwties
Maybe you shouldn't have picked such an ass backwards religion, infidel

Its not for the free views. People should comment and explain why their video is wrong and they are the ones being bigoted. Like the extra views would matter anyways.

Have you never been to a chick fil a my dude?
Not only does it taste great all of their food actually looks like it does in advertisements not to mention the best tendies you can get without making them yourself.

I cant even make fried chicken myself and I cook all the time. Its super hard to get it to come out right imo.

>God creates Adam
>Go creates Eve from Adam
>Eve was once a man
>Women pass down the gay gene to males
God created fagz

Use your failed chicken to bait niggers into your secret cotton field

On a side note: I have not once seen a nasty Chick-fil-a. Hell I've seen one with a mouthwash dispenser in the bathroom.

did you expect anything else from sjw's? do you think they are self aware at all? by the way Christians arent supposed to hate fags. just not accept their sin as something that should be encouraged. We see what happens when that is the case now.

What exactly are you doing senpai?
Frying chicken is one of the easiest things to do in a kitchen.

Their subscription driven analytics say they are -7 from this video lol. Not that it matters but for me to unsub from a channel it has to really piss me off. I would never unsub from Cooking with Jack and that guy pisses me off to no end.

The CFA here(Viera) is equal to the KFC(Port St.John) and Arby's(Rockledge).
All three places are quick, have great food all the time, and have excellent staff.

Good managers/owners make all the difference in the world.

Funny thing, the McDonalds across the way from the CFA is the only good one I've been to in Brevard. I guess CFA brings the heat of competition.

>Defending christcucks
>Has jailbait on PC
Ahmed my brother, you don't need to do teriyaki here

this nigger thinks people dont google pictures to make points. you newfags are stupid as shit.

Not only did chic-fil-a beat the boycott and the SJW public shaming shit, it is absolutely destroying the competition. KFC has never been worse off, and places like buffalo wild wings are going out of business.

It is amazing what happens when you serve good chicken, or at least can't cover up shitty chicken with a million spices like popeye's.

I have tried lots of different ways. Usually I dip in egg first then seasoned flour. Ive tried flour then egg then seasoned flour too. Hard to get the crust to stick a lot of times. Ive tried potato starch and that works pretty well for korean style fried chicken. It never comes out "bad" its still decent, I just cant get the regular flour breading to come out as good as a restaurant.

This nigger backpedaling
>Newfag
I've been here since 2015 you fucking nigger

also calling a crossdressing 9 year old jail bait.

fucking faggots man.

god Buffalo Wild Wings has got to be one of the shittiest chain places around. Expensive as fuck and the wings are dry and terrible. The sauces dont taste that good, food is cold, terrible service, rude staff. I hate BWW. Now chilis, that is a good chain place.

that, 3 margaritas and freddy's are the only places I still go to once I learned to cook a decent amount of meals myself.

I really really really like this new flag system.

>Thoughts Sup Forums?
I was under the impression that this was incredibly old news going back to the days when people still bitched about homosexuals. We've moved past that to white guilt and tranny madness. Nobody has time for the needs of homosexuals anymore.

poo

If there's one good thing about chic fil a is that they don't have a value menu. So you don't have to wait behind Tyrone counting pennies to see what he can buy.

Just use flour.
Fry in Crisco.
>t.nigger

shiiiieeeeettt, im going to chick-fila in the morn then.

Uhm ecthuthe me? Everyone thud make time for homothexuals.
I'm here,
I'm queer
I'm fucking your son, dear

he's a fucking canadian man.

>Poo
Australia, cunt

Try making a batter if you cant get it to stick.
If you can get the consistency right it will have the same texture as normal fried chicken.

The point was the video I linked. I agree homosexuals have all the rights of everyone else, they run wild, get passes etc. Thats one of the reasons the video is so annoying. The LGBT community can hold its own and doesn't need constant cock sucking and pampering. Liberals love pandering to any minority group. I know lots of gay people that think its ridiculous as well.

Bumpin

i will try, however I'm kind of scared to use crisco due to all the transfats but I don't deny that it probably fries really well.

CANADIANS use the lgbt flag.

I will try that as well.

Actual faggot here. Gonna get some Chick-fil-A tomorrow just to troll you. I just hate it when virtue signalling straight people pretend to be offended on my behalf.

This though
Lgbt is 90% straight white women virtue shilling

What the hell bojangles?

My ex is a southerner who learned how to fry chicken from an old mammy.
They have fucked up Crisco, but it does indeed still fry good.

Chick-fil-a frys their chicken in peanut oil, which is why it's the best and more expensive.

nice, yes I've heard peanut oil is good. I used cheap corn oil the last time. The flavor is neutral and it has a high smoke point too so I dont think it made that big of difference. Really like peanut oil though.