Alex Jones

Has anyone on Sup Forums ever taken this guy seriously? Are there people on this board that actually get their news from InfoWars?

I remember as a kid hearing his show on the radio, and my dad just being pissed off at the ludicrous shit he would say. Mind you, my dad was a fan of Coast to Coast with Art Bell, and later George Noory. It's just so strange to me that now Alex Jones is becoming so popular in the mainstream, when it's obvious from the beginning what exactly he is, a provocateur. I don't think Alex believes half the shit he says. I think he only puts forth these outrageous ideas because that's how he's learned to carve out a living for himself.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ashleeeeean/status/875499496507035648
youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw
infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/
infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/
infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/
infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/
infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/
youtube.com/embed/JJXspT2VtOE
youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you have a single fact to back that up?

>not unironically breaking the conditioning

>twitter.com/ashleeeeean/status/875499496507035648
I dare anyone to listen to the #JRE911 episode and say they don't like him afterwards. Get some apple juice and mexican tabbaco cock suckas

>Has anyone on Sup Forums ever taken this guy seriously? Are there people on this board that actually get their news from InfoWars?
If there weren't, the place wouldn't be overrun by meming idiot redditors from /r/the_donald (and from here; we shouldn't ignore homegrown cancer) who think they wield political power.

>do you have a single fact to back that up?
The court transcripts.

>Sup Forums - Nothing is beyond our reach

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

I miss libertarian Sup Forums. I know those oldfags are still lurking, but are simply downed out from all the reddit cancer. And make no mistake, if you were browsing reddit before you found Sup Forums you are 100% cancer, no exception.

I work with a guy who takes what Alex says as gospel. He's fucking insane but hes a good lad.
I've seen 'infowars' stickers placed around work, 90% it was him.

Guy is based as fuck.All you newfags aren't like the old Sup Forums .Delete your this thread leftie.

>tfw don't even know how to navigate reddit the layout is so bad

ive literally never seen his show

Alex is bat shit crazy but a good guy, he's not smart enough to connect dots or do a bunch of damage so they just let him chill. He will never loose his fan base. Also he has some smart people on his show the more they bring him up in MSM he only gets stronger

fuck off, old Sup Forums called jones a shill too
been here since 2011

It blows my fucking mind that he is like a major player in American politics too.

I remember hearing him growing up and just thinking he was kind of creepy. I changed my mind about him after watching him on the Joe Rogan podcast. They just sit there fact checking all of the crazy shit Jones is saying, and it's all fucking true. Jones is so redpilled that he sounds insane, not kidding. take some time to research his shit.

His documentary "Endgame" is pretty fucking good too.

He used to talk about Israel's control over the middle East, but now is all pro Trump news. Jewish claws got to him. Pjw denied to answer the Jewish question, that showed some viewers the true nature of the "news"

I want to get an apartment with him.

i dont know why, but listening to alex jones always makes me happy

Jones is the first step in the red pill process for a alot of people, why would the jews want that?

Fuck Adam Schiff.

So when did you become addicted to Sup Forums? I've visited a few times sporadically since probably 2012. Ebola and the Gaza war is when there was no turning back for me.

>to carve out a living

That's because he's genuine.

I don't take him seriously, but on some stories, he's more believable than the MSM.

It's hard to believe and uncomfortable when it happens, but it does happen from time to time.

HOLY KEK! I didn't know Rogan was such a Manlet XD

>court transcripts

Post them, faggot.

Shabbot Goy get rewarded.

who the fuck is alex jones?

So, what you're saying is...
He's a irl shit poster?
A shitpost personified if you will?

>I miss libertarian Sup Forums

I don't. Libertarianism failed when libertarians stopped saying "Don't tread on me", and started parroting “NAP! NAP!" Libertarians were suppose to fight back and start sniping commies. Instead all they did was start blathering on about their holy NAP and turned into cowardly pacifist anarchists. Libertarians blew it.

Top kek

spent 200usd on 5 bottles of this stuff.

Most well spent money ever.

Is that for your bull?

This man is your friend. He fights for your freedom.

Any of you cowards insult the faggot crowds of BLM unarmed?

Fuck off shills.
sage

If it were any other flag, I'd call you stupid, but Sweden, you definitely need it

if you can look beyond the satire, you can see everything.

My wee wee? No, Its for my body, I used to be a brittle little cuck but this got me going. I gained 10kg in 5 months. Im looking more and more like Alex Jones every day.
Either my body hurts from working out or my stomach hurts from eating too much constantly since I started.
Yeah, and there is more and more violence on the streets, theres a huge increase in immigrants in my city, I feel less secure, I just want to be one step ahead.

Listen to me you nigger-cuck-shill-mentally retarded liar.
My dad worked for the intelligence service in my country, got into a high position and the retired.

They made him study all this shit.Zionism, Bilderberg,the CIA Niggers plans,NSA niggers plans, the invention of ideological weapons like feminism (actually created and funded by the CIA niggers), and a lot of redpilled shit, and he told me many time that Alex Jones is based as fuck, and that thank god he has a huge audience and is speaking of the things the deep state does to slave their people

I came to this site 6 months ago and I browse daily,every fucking hour and if there's something I can tell you is that this place is becoming too liberal,too gay, too pro-BBC, too leftie, too shill, way too fast.

The only place were there's ACTUAL free speech is being rotten by fucking BBC lovers like you.

Go fuck yourself.

>Pic is me punching you

This shit was wrote BEFORE the show. Infowars is pure retardation/cult

What a NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Nice hands.

fuck off divide and conquer kike

>I am getting stronger and sexier by the day
>just like alex

Kinda how this place works, innit?

FUCK ALL YOU ALEX JONES HATING COCK GOBBLERS

ALEX JONES IS A 100% EARNEST, RIGHTEOUS INDIVIDUAL WHO UNDERSTANDS MORE SHIT THAN MOST OF YOU DIP SHIT LOSERS COULD EVER HOPE TO.

ALEX JONES WAS GOING EXPOSING THE BILDERBERG GROUP BEFORE ANYONE EVEN KNEW WHAT IT WAS. ALEX JONES SNEAKED INTO THE FUCKING BOHEMIAN GROVE.

ALEX JONES IS AN INFOTAINMENT GODSEND.

>I miss libertarian Sup Forums
you are THE problem, not Alex Jones

>They made him study all this shit.Zionism, Bilderberg,the CIA Niggers plans,NSA niggers plans, the invention of ideological weapons like feminism (actually created and funded by the CIA niggers), and a lot of redpilled shit, and he told me many time that Alex Jones is based as fuck, and that thank god he has a huge audience and is speaking of the things the deep state does to slave their people

this, all this shit he talks about is 100% true and has been proven over and over.

my dad worked for the military and govt his whole live

Looks like someone forgot to take thier daily dose of Ancient Defense™

this

>yfw you see what Sup Forums has become

Nah, Ron Paul angle got tired, fast.

Do you understand this dude pushes out as much redpilled content in a week as Hunter S. Thompson did in a year?

Alex Jones infiltrated Bohemian Grove. This already certifies him as an American rebel badass. Youngfags have no idea, but in the 70s-80s, Bohemian Grove was relegated to the furtherest basement depths of the rightwing. As was The Rothschilds and Bilderberg, which Jones also brought into the mainstream.

The Rothschilds, Bilderberg, and Bohemian Grove were things that even patriots would argue didn't ***exist*** back then. It was like talking about Dracula being real or some shit. Liberals would not only make fun of these "theories," Thomas Pynchon mocked them as farce, signs of American decline, in his novels.

Alex Jones infiltrates Bohemian Grove, films the body being burnt in effigy and the giant occult deity, records the world elites in robes, chanting in the Nothern Cal woods, and even Joe Rogan sometimes jests about him doing this.

This accomplishment would be akin to filming a verifiable UFO with aliens exiting, in the 1980s. Funny how the MSM never mentions this when calling him a "racist" as Tom Brokaw did today. Anyone who listens to Jones knows he's not racist at all.

The dude works harder than anyone I know of. Did Michael Jordan or Tyson work ths hard in their prime? Perhaps. But not under constant stress and fear for your life. Not supporting a business, and working as its public face. Not running your mind for six hours a day, while being entertaining.

No one on Sup Forums could ever duplicate what Jones has done. Even if you think he's a shill, he's the hardest working motherfucker. People used to joke about politicians drinking blood and rapein kids, but most us know now that the shit happens. Same with Jones. What he's said seems crazy, time and again, the NWO fits the glove he laid out in tremendous detail. Respect.

newfags detected

Alex Jones has heavy strings attached to him.
If a medium is allowed to exist today and spew out "news", it is full of strings.
Look at what happened to the news tv Icke tried to make.That was without strings.

Not gonna type anything long cause I'm trying to go to sleep, but you're completely right. They started shilling against him around the election as per their usual tactics of dividing people. I'd love to thank Alex in person for all he has done for us.

basically

/news/ and Sup Forums were always libertarian, things started to go down hill when the Romney shills showed up, and subsequently got buttblasted by Obama's second term victory. And then everything when to shit when the chan got super popular and the new wave of plebs couldn't even recognize how cancerous they were.

I'm not pining for the old days, they are gone and Sup Forums will never go back to the community it was, nor should it. I'm just saying these newfags need to understand that it used to be a banned offense to link to encyclopedia dramatica. So, the front page is litered with links to to reddit, something I couldn't even conceive 5 years ago. Now, I feel more comradery with ED and knowyourmeme users than most current Sup Forums users.

He is a liar and fake news.
Hopefully he gets shutdown once this drumpf disaster is over.
Cheers.

libs and fags make all the threads but if you actually go into the threads you'll see Sup Forumslacks red pilling the shit out of people in every thread

2011? Alot of old fags left around that time because of all the cancer. You are literally old cancer.

Good photoshop bro lol. He is 5'8 though.

>fake news.

It's only fake if we don't like it.
Checkmate, liberals.

>my dad just being pissed off at the ludicrous shit he would say
Your dad sounds retarded.

>Mind you, my dad was a fan of Coast to Coast with Art Bell
That explains a lot.

>I know those oldfags are still lurking
Most of those oldfags were teenagers then, you even stopped to think maybe they started working and grew up a little bit?

>if you were browsing reddit before you found Sup Forums you are 100% cancer, no exception.
You're probably right, I have heard reddit is pretty pathetic.

>libertarian
Dude people who were libertarians during Paul times were promoting huge military cuts that would essentially get us killed. It was a flawed ideology, though I still agree with many taxation issues.

Basically, you're a child in a mans body.

It is called entertainment. Much like Steven Colbert is funny to leftists, Alex Jones is fucking hilarious for us.

>Alex Jones is no different than Stephen Colbert
Alex Jones isn't a Pedophile user. Jones cannot fuck around every couple months and mock lefties without them comparing his ass to worthless comedians feeding sheep political opinions. This is what comedy has come to, a deep state propaganda machine.

Quite pathetic famalam.

>kosher conspiracy theories
does not have ball to name the jew

>Forcing me to post this stale pasta because you're a lazy nigger
Israel is Arming ISIS & AlQaeda to Conquer Syria & Stop Iran Pipeline - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=Ssn27xOBdG0

Alex Jones Exposes Jew Control of US Government & 9/11 Mossad Involvement : youtube.com/watch?v=ONUzQ4q-Amk

Israel using AlQaeda to Kill Syrians & Overthrow Assad - Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=g0zt9aCnx14
Alex Jones says Talmud Judaism is Satanism
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zRglOPt7E

Caller Exposes Mossad 9/11 Involvement on Alex Jones Show
youtube.com/watch?v=WPKRQDadIjQ

State Dept Official: Israel & Saudi Arabia created ISIS with CIA - Dr Steve Pieczenik
youtube.com/watch?v=isfJ0xbXwjw

infowars.com/dancing-israelis-arrested-on-911-later-sued-the-govt-but-lost-their-case/

infowars.com/more-israeli-mossad-connections-to-911/

infowars.com/govt-insider-confirms-israels-role-in-911-attacks/

infowars.com/us-mossad-played-roles-in-911-event/

infowars.com/militarization-of-police-in-america-trained-by-mossad/

This.
Not even gonna lie about it, I have looked at reddit and shieet, I just don't understand it.
>And people claim Sup Forums is hard to read.
Frankly I don't see it.

No I'm not a fucking retard

This. Nobody is saying he spouts the truth and nothing but the truth, however, even a faulty clock is right twice a day, thus by that same law some of the shit he said is bound to be true, atleast in some fashion.
>Frogs are gay
>Half human frog people.

Alex Jones - Waking Life

youtube.com/embed/JJXspT2VtOE

youtube.com/watch?v=JJXspT2VtOE

>conditioning
just kidding former alex jones supporter here, but seriously we can't let him have the nuclear codes

That's fine if you don't like him, but if you think CNN is any better or more credible and principled you're delusional.

Infowars did a good job covering the US election so i was watching quite a bit back then.. Otherwise not really.

>radical jihadis were gonna take over the west
>obama was making it perfectly legal to spy on us
>hillary was sick and falling over all the time
>soros actually worked with his father for the nazis
>saudis and qatar fund radical islam
>fast and furious
>the world trade centers might be attacked by "terrrorists" (he technically got that from someone else but still ran with it)
>the boston bombing didn't happen
>the polls were wrong and trump was in the lead
>elitists are into satanic shit
many other things as well, that was off the top of my head. It's not just the "broken clock" bs. It's much more complicated than that.

>you will never be as handsome as young AJ

why live bros?

Watched over 50 hours of alex in the last 2 years.... never seen this and I must say kek! No wonder why he rarely curses he sounds like a child when he does!!!