Native American genocide

Was the Genocide of the Native Americans by the white man, the greatest genocide in human history?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Du2f-DP4oGc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrying_capacity
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The White devils have killed more than 300 million people world wide. The white man is the buggest criminal in human history.

The strong will prevail. White people are not guilty of anything "criminal" according to the laws of nature.

It was war and they lost. Get over it you teepee niggers.

By those perimeters, neither have the Jews. In fact, their in group maneuvering probably indicate they are easily the most superior by nature. Evolutionary speaking, whites just do what their masters tell them to. Like a pet and his owner.

Well it never happened so...

You are absolutely right for the jew part. And i don't blame them. They were likely among the first to employ this reasoning and were terrified when Hitler picked it up.

Yeah war sucks, especially if you still haven't invented the wheel when gun wielding sea fairing enemies show up. What do you want me to do about it? I didn't do it.

>buggest criminal

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

Allow Colonel Nelson Miles to summarize this.

Nothing compares to Turk Roaches imo. Millions of slaves, slave soldiers, millions genocided.

No, the genocide of the giants of Canaan was, you illiterate queer nigger.

>Was the Genocide of the Native Americans by the white man, the greatest genocide in human history?
No, the greatest genocide was the Injuns murdering each other, killing tribes to extinction, long before Columbus came along.

The white man's work is never done.

i don't believe the warmongering inequities against of one group condones the warmongering inequities of another. pretty much every ethnic group on the planet were war-whores one time or another no matter how civilized they try to act in the present, it's just that the introduction of dangerous technologies like alcohol and firearms to underdeveloped regions like the americas and africa combined with the economic desire of imperial powers absolutely fucked up the already tense relations between various tribes in said regions. good movie scene, though. i think i watched that movie a while ago, thought it was unrealistic because of how chubby the indians were back during a time when their main food source was nearly depleted.

turkish gov't & ottoman empire = underrated atrocity-making machine.

The native Americans still have reservations, white man.

Fucking kike

Amen

The Indian wars claimed about sixty thousand lives after centuries of fighting. Most Indians died of disease and idiots always place their numbers far above the carrying capacity of the land.

>Native American genocide

Jew poster, trying to make white people shamed into submitting to jew dominance.

As if the jews would give one fucking sheckel for native americans.

Didn't indians start it first by attacking white people?

>genociding non whites
when the good ol' JewSA used to be just USA

>the carrying capacity of the land.

How could you possibly know this?

BY WHITE MAN, YOU MEAN SPAIN RIGHT?

Jews are the ones genociding the planet and using white people as a scapegoat. White people just want to be left alone.

spain was responsible for the majority of deaths and even then it was mostly disease. who care...

>How could you possibly know this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrying_capacity
It takes a lot of land to support a single hunter gatherer.

>mfw when you don't even have to try to kill a majority of native americans