Why do Asian women have superior hair genetics compared to Western women?

Why do Asian women have superior hair genetics compared to Western women?

Green tea

Did you mean compared to people of colour?

They do they pretty nice hair

Most of them take cumshot facials too

They're superior in general desu senpai

She looks like a chimp. Shit taste, as to be expected from a yellowfag.

Her eyes look so fucked, like she is waiting for something to react too. No contemplation at all in those eyes. WTF did they do to her?

Melanin is a potent antioxidant, combined with diet of life extending herbs like suggests with anti-aging genetics for whatever reason.

But they don't. Not at all.

Disgusting. She looks like she has Down syndrome.

How do we prevent white wimmins from aging so badly? Lots of sun screen or locked up inside all day?

>Donkey ears

>superior hair genetics
Compared to the "west", they generally have straight hair. It gets oiled quickly, too - so there's no frizz everywhere, and as a result, their hair looks better.
Asians have a better diet in general, too. As a man with a wavy hair I kinda envy them.

Oh, and FYI, it's the arabic girls that have the BEST hair. I can't be assed to look around for pictures, but take my word for it.

It's nice, but think about how much time they spend getting it to look like that after getting out of their bed.

They don't

They have decent hair, but I have better hair

>waiting for her date with Tyrone
Yeah, no thanks.

All straight hair.
"White" people can look great if they have naturally straight hair, too.

Better diet, more physical activity.
I don't understand why americans are so obsessed with applying sunscreen so god damn much. It's not a cure-all.

Different plate structures in the hair follicles. Silky smooth, but offers nothing but pure straight hairs

Asian women embrace femininity more than the typical millennial western white woman today. They take their skin care regiment far more seriously too. Ever been with or touched an asian woman? Their skin feels far softer and smoother for a reason.

It's probably because of the increasing number of leftist women who abandon things like beauty supplies and femininity to fight "the patriarchy" and become "independent". They do this by not taking care of themselves and they stop doing things that make them look beautiful.

This isn't even getting into the whole personality of western women vs asian women debate either.

Google left wing women vs right wing women. Asian women are notoriously on the right and redpilled.

lol user, if you don't have straight hair you're a Negroid, that is the truth.

You just made that up.