My roommate is turning into a race traitor

My roommate just brought home a halfrican. She said she is half white and Brazilian but I know a mooli when I see one. How do I approach him about this? He understands the white race is dying out but he pulls some shit like this. What do I do?

literally no one cares
saged

kick his ass

Kill him.

I told him to find family photos but he said he couldn't. Either way if it ain't white it ain't right. Black or Brazilian, it doesn't matter.

If it makes him happy, who cares?

His type of girls is dark nothing u can do with it

just collect some of his white sperm and save it
then the next white chick you see, just slip some of that jizz in her cooch and voila, white race saved

Because drilling oil doesn't lead to any good. I'd rather him not be sad in a month when she decided she wants a Tyrone.

This is completely out of character for him. He's been on a year long dry spell and I think he finally just caved

I just misread OP as "My roommate just bought a halfrican" and had to stifle laughter.

Let your friend make his own decisions

It effects me too. She's in my apartment with my shit lying around.

Based on OP's image, my laughter was by no means stifled. Holy Fug, I just woke a household of 5.

unless he's putting a baby in her it's all fun and games.

the only way you have any point is if she's some shady bitch that you actually believe might steal something.

she'd be loyal to him 'til the end of time. clearly you dont know how desperate these types are.

How so?

Tell him to fuck you instead.

Brazil has some attractive jungle monkeys

Tie him on a chair in front of a huge screen playing hitler speeches. Do NOT i repeat do NOT give food till he's cured

They are not Brazilian natives. No one whose ancestors lived there before Europeans came can ever look like this, just like no Chinese and no Somali can ever look like that.
It's just impossible, she is European.

>she's European
No one in South America, including the dscendents of colonials are truly "European". Between the Spanish, and Alberto Barbarossa they were already Arab rape babies by the time of their imperial expansion. She may look white but I'll garuntee she has some native or black in her genetics

Encourage him. It's not like you have to worry about it right? If something does happen, well, other people can clean that mess up. If it feels right, it can't be wrong! Just loosen up and have some good vibes. If she's nice that's all that matters. He needs a friend to support him, no matter what (good decision or not). You know what the right thing to do is user. Just listen to all the libertarians, greens, commies, etc.

There has been no race mixing between Arabs and Spaniards. Spaniards ethnically cleansed their territories from subhuman scum, that's how much they hated them.
And they cut open the stomachs of jews while they were alive to extract the gold they have swallowed when they were ethnically cleansing them as well.

>There has been no race mixing between Arabs and Spaniards
Please tell me you're joking. Spaniards and Italians are absolutely diluted by the Arabs. Sure maybe the Basque region might be white but mid to southern Spain? No way. Italy is the same way. Just fucking Google it to see an example. They look like Algerians.

This is absolutely false

>They look like Algerians.

I don't know about Algerians, but southern Italians definitely do not look as "swarthy" as they say. They are clearly more European. If anything, they look more like Greeks.

-t. Former Neapolitan

It doesn't matter that they have a skin that is a little more dark, they are living in much hotter climate.
Every people gets darker skinned the closer they live to the equator.
What counts is genetics, and they have neither negroe nor Arab genetics.

I've been where he is. If you can find a light skinned black girl with European facial features then you should definitely kick her tires. Just keep perspective, use condoms, and don't let it turn into a big deal.

well said, I think it's the same person who shows up in every post talking out of his ass about Mediterraneans

>skin colour doesn't matter
It absolutely does
>genetics
Again a quick fucking Google search proves you wrong

Are you somehow retarded?
Even the image you posted shows that the genetic makeup of Spaniards is very different from the surrounding subhuman nations.
Oh they are not 100% different, as in a completely different species? I didn't argue that they are a different species you Arab mongrel.
Go suck off your jewish overlord.

One of my friend, who was very racist, had a baby with a 100% very dark nig. He is ugly and very beta but still a good guy and was still a virgin at 26 so i can imagine this is why he fucked this. I can feel his shame, we never speak about that, i have never see his baby, he married her but no friends of him were invited, he still try to do racist jokes but it feels very strange.
Beware of the nigs, your friend could be lost.

If you're American, her sons can be BASED BLACKS.

If you're actually from a non-cucked country, you can try turning him gay with your faggotry.

If sucking his dick doesnt work, kill him.

They do look like Algerians, but not for the reason you believe.

Spanes and Wops are, in fact, not that contaminated with Arab or Berber blood. However, a large part of Spane&Wop(&anyone else in the Med) DNA comes from the Neolithic farmer expansion out of the middle East. Hence why "white" beaners look like 'Rabs. They are not Moorish rape-babies, but rather long-separated cousins of Moors.

And now you know why "white" spics are actually nonwhite

1st Principal component* of Eurogenes, demonstrating the ancient Sandnigger influence

*if this is from Cavalli-Sforza's work, it's from an assortment of 50ish autosomes