What is your opinion on Hmong people?

Out of sheer curiosity, I would like to know Sup Forums's opinion on Hmong people.

They're the best Americans hands down

Viets in general are some of the few non-white immigrants to fully assimilate without being cunts about it. I never heard about them making any problem.

I don't think the Hmong are Vietnamese if that's what you're trying to say

Very well assimilated in MN/WI/IA

Jungle asians. The ones in the US are alright as far as gooks go.

A lot of Hmoob are blonde haired and have light eyes. Hmoobs are literally the Nordics of the East. They literally founded East Asian civilization and are the real white man of the east, not the Japanese

How can the non-Hmoob even compete?

Pic related: average Hmoob girl

They are alright. Their food is fucking terrible but I could see my self getting along perfectly well with one as a neighbor.

Solid values. Hard workers. I like them a lot.

Average Hmoob man

templar test

vietnam pum pum :D

I don't care if they assimilate. They should not be in white countries. I don't want to live in a diverse country

Hmong are the niggers of Asia, along with Filipinos. But unlike Filipinos, they don't even have their own country, which makes them like nigger-gypsies. At any rate, they have done nothing in history except get raped and enslaved by the surrounding powers.

Fun fact: There is no official alphabet for writing Hmong. They couldn't settle on one fucking alphabet in their entire human history.

Are you talking about chinese or japanese?

I have none. I've never even heard of them until this post
Neither did you. The only reason you have one is because other people gave it to you.

Fuckin fish eyed gooks need to stay off my lawn. I used to stack fucks like them 6 high, use 'em for sandbags. *blows a hole in a gook face and sleeps like a baby*

bullshit; viets all fucking live in their ethnic bubbles

japs are probably the best

wtf is a hmong?

i don't like living ahmong them

underrated

>Hmoob
First come from california but originally from Laos

Hmong are hardworking and based and anyone who disagrees has never lived ahmong them

They are basically like Asian gypsies/Mexicans. All they do is drink and gamble all day.

This is not true. The Hmongs i am familiar with smoke weed AND drink all day.

They make some pretty awesome drugs.

They helped Marlon Brando while he was going through withdraws in the jungle and watching a snail slither along the edge of a straight razor.

I didn't know about these. They don't look like albinos either.

I live in an area with a lot of hmong. Place i work hires a shit load of hmongs. For the most part the stick to themselves, go to work and pay their bills, that sort of shit. Apparently though, a big surge in heroin in one of the bigger towns nearby is linked to a bunch of the younger hmong, but if it wasn't them it would've been anyone else

Oh and apparently there are different "types" of hmong. Like green hmong and red or white or some shit. I guess this had something to do with whether or not your family went along with the communists. Something about a different dialect gives it away

more like hmongrels

Humans are humans...