Map Thread

Post your maps of how you feel about the various states. Maps of other countries welcomed too.

Other urls found in this thread:

mapchart.net/usa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post website to use

...MS paint?

Macfag, hold on I know there's a website for this.

Meh can't find the site. It's used on here for threads daily.

Try this:

mapchart.net/usa.html

fuck wrong image

>mercatus
>muh freedom in the 50 states.jpg

What is your reasoning for this bullshit?

Pleased to see that my homestate of Nevada is pretty favorably looked on by most people :)

NV is like 95% repilled except for gibsmedat nigs.

>all this Iowa hate
Are we too boring for you city folk? Not enough strip clubs?

Never been there just perceive it as infested by leftists.

I had a gig in Iowa City for a year and the place was infested with ivory-tower academic libruls 'n' shit. One of the last states to finally honor concealed carry (NJ/NY/CA/DE/HI/etc. fags like me are still waiting, goddammit)

>Loves West Coast
>hates Indiana
you're homosexual arent you?

stoner detected

Red: forsaken to the hoard.
Yellow: legislative hell.
Green: should be foreign countries.
blue: drama and gays

Here's the template.

That's fair. A lot of Iowa is left in the center because the state is very white and thus they haven't tasted the effects of (((diversity))) and (((progress))) yet.

I get the feeling the rural areas aren't like that though, since Iowa did vote Trump 2016.

Bait

I know a nurse from NSW who likes freaky threesomes. Is it based there? She would never let anyone there know for social repercussions but gets it on over here. I think her parents are aware of this. Thoughts?

Pretty much all I have to say about thaaat.

Your's is the state where there are legal brothels, in which the women set their own prices. It causes "feminists" minds to implode.

there should be a neutral option
can't say i think about a bunch of these cornistani states enough to actively like or dislike them

Honestly. the only shitty blue parts are in reno and las vegas. I'm hoping with some voter ID laws we'll be a red state once more.

Voter ID could affect your state the most possibly. CA could still be fucked. But NV is so red that if illegals, nogs, and leftards and illegal vote/revote, it could swing the who state.

222 44 - i'll take it

ayy Washington. Can't wait for balkanization.

Some Europe here.

off topic but this is how I see washington

What type of homosexual do you have to be to hate Georgia? Other than you need a car to get anywhere, in here we have the best of everything.

>mapchart.net/usa.html
ill only do states ive visited or been in

Roll Tide

No Texans here?

It's pretty obvious that you're a leftist

I don't really care about the flyover states. Everything outside of the East Coast and California is basically irrelevant.

why do you hate arizona

Mexicans

you have a point about that where did you go

All of these maps are bullshit, because the south, especially Louisiana, are the nicest states. Give you the shirt off our backs. Fuck you

This is the only one that matters.

>My county is completely

Sometimes, I really do love Missouri

Can get one for jews off the ADL? Where are they NOT?

Op is a beaner

>Commifornia
>puke
sage

You don't need THAT much space to shove niggers. I don't think you comprehend the sheer size of Alaska

Oh, that's cruel - sending all the negroes to the coldest state. I like it.