Help

>Be a based black man in grad school
>Have to debate black lives matter in one of my law classes
>Everyone assumed I was a leftist or pro-BLM
>Am literally one of two people on the "against" side and we are debating 4 pro-BLM people
>Already getting called an Uncle Tom and getting death threats to drop out just because I called BLM "divisive"

Fuck these assholes give me your best ammunition against BLM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q6ZhaHbfmOI
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/carol-swain-black-vanderbilt-professor-says-black-/
youtube.com/watch?v=kT2e8RIcXNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers lives don't matter.

I think 9mm works well or .22 if you aim for the head

>based black man
>gib me

lol

hs

/thread

Just call them niggers with a very Hard R and whenever you refer to white people, remeber to pronounce it Huwhite.

Don't debate them in good faith. That would be a fool's errand.

If true sorry but I can't help you, never been one for debate but good for you user. Fuckin' idiots need to be taught why semi-violent movements like BLM don't go anywhere positive.

>black guy
>gibs

>Blacks kill orders of magnitude more blacks than cops do. Why doesn't BLM protest that?
>BLM was funded by a Jew (Soros), it is cannon fodder for bigger political ambitions.
>Commit 52% of murders annually, still fewer blacks killed by cops than whites.
Good luck

Your getting death threats because you don't agree with them.
Boom. Fuck em.

BLM made black people look violent and infantile

They broadcast the worst of the racist stereotypes on a daily basis and fueled a lot of racist backlash.

daily reminder all the non whites that are co-opted by the capitalists who push the SJW narratives are the real uncle toms

Search YouTube for what Stefan Molyneux and Tommy Sotomayor have to say about BLM.

explain how dividing people into racial camps will eventually cause white people to divide into a racial camp, that this is bad, why its bad, etc

Explain individualism, that culture should be uprooted from race, and by embellishing and promoting black culture they hamstring children who would love to explore the intellectual diversity of the world at large

Explain that personal accountability is the only way people can learn to grow. Only by acknowledging bad decisions, and growing from them can we become better people. Teaching people to instinctual blame a out group denies people the ability to grow as people. By looking inward people can become the best version of themselves, etc.

Good luck.

you need a medal good sir

Lay off lay off

Tell BLM they're the reason why pre-1965 America was so racist.
They are literal niggers.

point out their hypocrisy, tell them the racism you are undergoing for simply standing up against a black movement

literally say the hugest sign of racism: A COLOR BASED MOVEMENT IN 2017

quote the constitution and explain them no evidence supports their beliefs in white privilege

tell them blacks kill blacks, that blacks are the problem of blacks and end the debate quoting tupac:

"and they say it's the white man I should fear, but it's my own kind doing all the killing here"

Hey look up Carol Swain too.

youtu.be/q6ZhaHbfmOI

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/carol-swain-black-vanderbilt-professor-says-black-/

These seem like good points

BLM is a domestic terrorist organization funded by a foreign agent.

well done user

sage for shit thread

well done lad

What's worse than the violence, is that the whole movement is based upon a fallacy. A lie pushed by media jews to stir racial tensions and animosity towards whites.

Yeah .22 bounces around in the skull, it's super deadly. Assassin's favorite.

And what's with these marxist jews larping as blacks trying to stir up shit? That jew Drake is more black than this guy.

>based black man
>posts child rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=kT2e8RIcXNM

>Give me your best ammunition
I got you senpai, 556 or 762?

I read this 4 times, and on the fourth time, I produced my mightiest kek

eh soros is a us citizen but i see your point

If black lives matter, where were they in the wake of hurricanes. Where were they when black cops are gunned down needlessly. Where were they when children are shot on the streets of Chicago because of gun violence. Black lives don't matter to BlackLivesMatter.

I got something that might interest you stranger

Originally born in Hungary.

wives' tale, assassins do not use low caliber shit

>in "grad" school
>asking for debate advice on Sup Forums

Chuck E. Cheese cashier detected

Is Donovan the only black guy in Berserk?

Why not ask for advice? Only a fool would refuse to get more information.

I mean Casca is brown so.... she was probably someone's wife's son.

>Follow the money deep throat voice

She is ambiguously brown though

She could be black or kushan

Let me be direct, you came to Sup Forums, you went on Sup Forums, you made your own thread and you announced that you were black in the first line while using greentext incorrectly.
>based
you sir, are a stupid nigger that goes on Sup Forums Sup Forums to feel validation for your nigger ways.

You are not based.
You go to Sup Forums and make threads saying that you are.
that is the opposite, you pretentious pompous spook. Your brain does not function like ours.
You are only equipped to be blind to your shortcomings and boast about the handouts you've accepted.

You, darky, should be as ashamed of yourself as your ancestors are. ">Be a based black..." thats you.

Tell them that black lives matter when they prove they matter. Getting shot for being a suspicious nigger and then having multiple people destroy a fucking town for you doesn't show they matter

I kind of think BLM has a point, but it has been heavily blunted by irresponsible rhetoric and no-win demands.

biggest problem is that it's just another social justice rally. Meaning nobody will get helped because it's purpose it to allow SJWs to virtue signal.

The reality is black lives really DONT matter, at least not as much as white lives, or Asian lives, or Hispanic lives. And you know what? its black peoples fault. Their actions and behaviour as a group determines their worth. Blacks themselves dont place any value on black life which is why they kill each other at such disproportionate levels. On top of that compared to just about any other race, black people produce a much larger ratio of all round shitty, worthless people and far fewer good people that contribute something to society.

Act like animals, be perceived as animals.

There's some truth in what you said, but since you posted it with a meme flag, I'm going to assume that you're some false-flagging kike from Israel.

The establishment (Soros and friends) uses BLM for their dirty work. Modern-day cotton picking, really. Except the negroes do it voluntarily. The profits are a permanent state of unrest and self-cannibalization within the lower and middle class that allows the establishment to persue their own interests unchecked.

Those are the true oppressors. Those are the ones that must be fought..

>1 post by this ID

Lmao, that said fuck all shitskins and fuck kikes too.

If this isint bait, you've come to the wrong place friend. Head on over to Reddit. There's a sub Reddit there called 'the Donald'. They will accommodate you. This place is a black hole. Leave.

Yo! I'm a based Indian. I got yo back.

>self-admitted shitskin fucker
Neck yourself my man

Cops have been killing young black dudes since forever. What's different now is that the media is making a big deal out of it. They didn't suddenly care about black lives. They suddenly cared about causing whites and blacks to,fight each other. The question is... (((who))) could possibly want Americans divided/distracted? Empire era britsnused to draw borders deliberately so that the resulting country had at least 3 main groups, 2 or more larger ones to pit against each other and one small group they put in charge of day to day affairs which was too weak to mount a rebellion. Look for the pattern and guess who is who.

N-No user, I didn't mean it t-that way.

Why are you such a hateful uncle tom?

gotta call bs on that, a suppressed .22 is ideal, very quiet and caliber doesn't matter at close range, if it gets through the skull it'll get the job done, plus no one wants to wipe a strangers brain off of themselves before scurrying into the night.