Good news fags. It seems like the Jewish tricks only worked on a small percentage of whites

Good news fags. It seems like the Jewish tricks only worked on a small percentage of whites.

A closer look

Breaking: a third or less of whites hold racist views. Don't pretend otherwise.

gen z
W O K E

>or less

All races share these views including blacks. Put those graphs up niggeroni

Did this guy really write his twitter username as a source on that graph? infallible

>this chart

Holy fuck lmao. This is great proof racism is actually just group pattern recognition. If this many people, across multiple generations all see the same thing. It is very likely it is true

Thank the Gods

based white people

Chart is from 2002, look at the picture

Thread is fake news

Whitey still has critical thinking?

hooray, the West still has a chance then

implicit association tests and the existence of William's syndrome prove you wrong - EVERYBODY is racist, with the exception of a few defective people with a gene-linked brain disorder

and that's not a bad thing, racism is a healthy part of normal jugdment

Occam's razor blow a lot of anti-racist tropes out of the water.

>is it really a vast conspiracy of people mutually agreeing that niggers are retarded and violent?
>or is it just that niggers are retarded and violent?

>the data is old
>therefor the thread has no value

Interesting numbers for those younger whites. I'd bet a lot of it has to do with segregation legally coming to an end but people resorting to normal tribal de facto segregation.

I think black people are stupid because they spend the last 50 or so years since the civil rights moment doing fuck all. Not because "MuH genetics" like most Sup Forumsfags think. I'd also be willing to be most of that 20-35% are probably alt-right fags themselves.

dumb frogposter

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>you posted a meme I don't like
>therefor you're dumb

Yet I'm more intelligent than you, my dear Bonglander.

>understanding of black IQ actually increasing among the younger generations

Oy vey. Shut it down!