I am trucker and spend most of my life traveling across the country...

I am trucker and spend most of my life traveling across the country. This gives me access to radio signals and channels nationwide which I have learned, through concentration and repetitive focus, to tap into with only my brain. I can hear the ZOG at night when the signals enter my brain if it is quiet and I have also learned to read their codes in billboards, signs, cloud patterns, etc. Jewish telepathy radio is being used to control prices and keep pedophiles alive on the street, they discuss deep state plans to use microwave signals to detect people who have trained their brain like I have and monitor me through red light cameras. That is why I cover my face with shirts when approaching a light and will begin shielding the interior of the truck with mirrors to block these broadcasts. They will not stop transmitting to my brain and I wish I never learned this ability.

I see jews in the desert that are beginning to set up mocrowave towers at night and stare as my truck passes knowing only I can see them. They use high frequency noise to conceal themselves in the desert at night while attaching microwave emitters and using magicks to block my path with weather and electrical storms

They have also sent ambulances to follow me and plan to steal my kidneys/other organs whenever I am near a major city

>Coast to Coast radio
Tinfoil hat bro; it's your only hope.

You should probably stop doing meth.

Please go on. I could read a novel of this stuff

I do not partake in chemical stimulation because it leaves me unbalanced and boosts the signals that reach my frontal lobe. I will hear nothing but white noise for days and see distortion due to electrical interference in my optical nerves triggered by the influx of chemicals

>

this. meth/speed causes psychosis.

truckers have been known to take speed as i recall.

I removed the radio from my truck so I could not be tracked. Jews will use your radio and mp3 players to track you of they know you tap into their radio signals using telepathix repetitive concentration

that is a cool picture though

why did you choose it?

you're mentally ill man. Take your medicine.

they cant get to my brain with the shit I listen too

The Jews also discuss using the planets atmosphere to store our computer data as blackmail for the coming NWO. They plan to replace our currency with bread and discuss these topics from 2am to 4am

This is a picture I saw multiple times while digging through google for data and realized it was meant for me to keep. There is a code within it I have yet to decipher, something to do with the angle of his arms and CNN hijacking my own bodies radio waves. Give me more time plz

Fuck you you fucking ZOG shill get out of my thread and head and head you piece of shit I can tell by your number sequence who you fucking are and I know you know what I know so either send in your squads to take me now or continue to fucking hide. Fuck you too

>tinfoil doesn't work on my kind of crazy
Good thinking; you are a step ahead of them.
Have you tried driving backward really fast when you approach one of their towers or an intersection where they scan your mind? If you go fast enough, you might be able to get there before you actually pass through.

This man is name Charles Manson. He was NOT a Jew. Why are you in my thread ? Do not try tricking me with images and false witness

I'm not one of the Jews you're talking about. I'm just another person on this planet, same as you.

What did you do in life before you became a truck driver?

Stop driving trucks and lay off the meth for a while.

Spoopy thread

>plan to replace our currency with bread
Believable until this shit.