Was he good or bad?

was he good or bad?

filthy frank isn't too bad

wish i had the fucking hair to pull off that look

I used to lived in Chile when he was around. He was the the best, and he became a /POL hero. We need some of his teachings on those pleasure cruises and free helicopter rides for the commies.

he was okay

He wasnt white he was a mestizo shitskin so fuck him 1488

Goad.

Sup Forums are bootlicker faggots who worship shitskin 2rd world dictators (see: Duterte) so of course they will say yes.
Sup Forums is no better than niggers.

he doesnt look it desu

Fuck off paco he was a spic shitskin 1488 WPWW

i cant speak for all of pinoche's policies but you can be a minarchist and make a case for the physical removal of leftists because they want to subvert your society

Im a peruvian and even though we have our differences with Chile, hes the best thing that ever came out of that turd shaped country. Our only point of comparison was our very own Fujimori, our japanese president that completely erradicated commie terrorists giving no fucks whatsoever about collateral damage. He even started sterilizing useless countryfolk, dear god I miss him.

Okay but he was a subhuman shitskin spic

i had no idea that Peru had a Japanese president wow weird

We have a jewish president now that has Fujimori locked up in jail. Oh and hes butt buddies with Soros. Funny how the world works.

A E S T H E T I C S

"2nd world" is a term made by the (((1st world))) to undermine strong nations that don't adhere to the kosher ways. Poland and Serbia, for example, are "2nd world" countries that are probably safer than 1st world UK

bad

dont even compare du30 to pinochet you dumb cunt

Sup Forums also worships first world dictators.

Neither. He simply did what he had to do.

Illiterate indian puppet and (((kissinger))) was his overlord

I meant to say 3rd world.
But anyway you are faggots for worshipping a literal monkey.
I rest my case
Different animal altogether. The white man is distinctively antiauthoritarian in his governing of the people, even if Hitler was branded as a dictator by (((them))), he still believed in true freedom for his people, unlike 3rd world monkeys

because the peruANOS(indians) are subhumans.