Big News Lads!!!

ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi reportedly killed in Russia-led airstrike – MoD rt.com/news/392520-isis-leader-killed-aistrike/

Expect this not to be the end of Isis but a splintering of it into smaller Terror groups. Divides by ethnic groups and war lords hungry for power.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH SHIT THEY KILLED AL-BAGHDADI FOR THE 17TH TIME

for the 6th time?

Wasn't this nigga killed like last week?

>stupid amerifats never comprehending the extent of arabic cloning tech

this is the 8th time we have killed Al-Baghdadi, and we are becoming extremely proficient in doing it.

VLAD THE AIRSTRIKER.

Why do the Russians beat us at everything?

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON

Because Russians are genetically superior

F bag daddy I cri evrytim

Says increasingly nervous man!

I thought he was already dead.

There have been reposts that rusbros are using white phosphorus in their attacks and if so good I hope the fucker burned slow.

NOPE THEY JUST GOT HIM

more like 6 000 000th time

Maybe he keeps coming back to life?

hes been reportedly killed many times, and he wouldn't be the first leader for ISIS even if he was.

How do they even ID someone killed in an airstrike, let alone someone who is virtually unknown?

power vacuum incoming, expecting isis to now divide desu

hydra effect when

kek

Is Baghdadi a cat?
He must have nine lives to survive getting killed this many times

RIP Abu Bakr Al TelAvivi

Intelligence. Nothing is more valuable than good information.

>There have been reposts that rusbros are using white phosphorus in their attacks
Actually the reports are about the American coalition.

At least one time the US was tricked into air striking a civilian wedding because of high confidence intel from a source within ISIS. They then used the strike as a recruitment tool. I know this happened at least 1 time for sure. It wouldn't be the first time they played their enemies.

Good.

>ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi reportedly killed

for the hundredth time... every week someone supposedly kills him

40 bucks says they missed

>Killed their leader
>Again

>idiot newfags will fall for this

The picture of the guy supposedly dead is of some Mexican looking guy with a standard shirt on with some standard logo you would buy at a standard shop. Search his beard is cut as well.

This al-bagdaddy guy is meant to be a mudslim who goes around in those bed sheets. He isn't dead I don't think.

Is that what they're calling rape these days?

Was he circumcised? I hope they checked to see that he was in fact a kike.

Me again

Here is the picture supposedly of him

bae caught me sleepin

>Don't worry, the US will just train another one.

US-Trained Special Ops Fighter Is The Islamic State's New Top Commander In Iraq
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/us-trained-special-ops-fighter-islamic-states-new-top-commander-iraq

Now real talk. Even if he is not dead, ISIS will use it to blow up another train in here.

>airstrike
>corpse is completely intact
Fake news

this so lazy

>inbred muslims don't all look the same

>You see Mohammed, if you keep fucking your sister and niece we will all end up looking completely alike.

At last I truly see.

I saw this either early this week or last week already.
Unless the Russians confirm this this is just another one of those bearded goatfuckers not necessarily him.

this is confirmed 2 different guys