If you can not

If you can not

>Run a seven minute mile or less
>Do more than five pull ups
>Express at least an intermediate level of skill in one martial art at the minimum
>Use firearms at an acceptable level

Or/and

>Speak confidently and convincingly to normies as well as people on the same level as you
>Bring in an income in the top %25 of your country
>Display an impressive knowledge of history and statistics with plenty of reliable sources

You are completely fucking USELESS to ANY movement or ANY cause that will receive hard opposition, far left or far right. If you are crippled, be smart; If you are dumb, be strong. It's best to be both but completely unacceptable to be neither.

ok nigger

I'm not doing too bad then.

>Run a seven minute mile or less
I can do 8:30
>Do more than five pull ups
20~25
>Express at least an intermediate level of skill in one martial art at the minimum
Some mma from here n there.

-Hard Mode-

>Speak confidently and convincingly to normies as well as people on the same level as you
There's a special point of intoxication that i call the 'social zone'. anywhere under or over is a total shit show.
>Bring in an income in the top %25 of your country
Roofer in paradise, the rent is cheap and the pay is low.
>Display an impressive knowledge of history and statistics with plenty of reliable sources
Does Sup Forums count?

In other words:

Be in the military.

In other words:
OP can't deadlift

Yes to all except martial art and top earner as I'm currently a student

I look forward to this thread filling up with people saying they fit OP's criteria exactly

Bitch what the fuck did you just say about me?
I'll have you know that I can run a 2 minute mile, have over 800 confirmed single handed pull ups, have black belts in every martial art known to man and can snipe targets over 14 parsecs away.
You're a fucking weak cunt mate.
etc etc

Yes to all, except the 25% top income :S

I do all of that except the top earner part. Im studyin for forensic pathology (got a 3.7 cumulative GPA though, would be closer to 4 but I keep getting C's in math).

Former combat veteran and lifelong gun owner too so Im skilled in the use of most firearms as well as anti tank missile systems, the M249, M240, .50, and mk19 machineguns.

I also invented a new rifle that I think I might be able to market if I can scrape the capital together. Semi auto pistol caliber carbine that only costs $200 to build but is dead accurate and sturdy as hell. Its cheap, sturdy, and simple cuz I based the engineering off of sucessful WW2 designs for SMGs.

Not even larping, im testing my prototype now.

L2 into copy pasta

>>Do more than five pull ups
I can do much more than five, but I'm 5'6, and weigh 118lbs. What's the minimum for me?

I exceed all of these expectations but I'm 5'5 manlet. Checkmate, OP.

What the fuck is a mile?

If you are any of these
>American
You are completely useless to ANY movement except the furthering of the Israeli state.

>You are completely fucking USELESS to ANY movement.

I disagree, communism is awaiting you.
Its full of cucks who can logically hold a conversion and often resort to violence against things and people who can't fight back.

>.t

1.6 kilometers

>cucks who can logically
*can't

Apologises for my own retardedness, using mobile device.

>Firearms

faggot detected

Also, if you can't do AT LEAST 20 pullups or a single one hand pullup please castrate yourself.