Why are Ivanka's teeth so long?

Horse teeth bitch

Jew

her father is hideously fucking ugly and has a squished up weird mouth that she inherited, so her teeth appear too large for her palate

Teeth are ordinary length, people just have different sets of gums which expose more of the teeth

She's not a jew you retard.

Either is Eric's wife.

Sup Forums got mind fucked by stupid Leftist faggots

bitch got reptilian eyeballs

holy fuck the things i'd do

What, are you retarded?
Did she marry a jew, become jewish herself, and then her teeth grew?

They are probably veneers just like Donald has

Tbh she looked way hotter before all her surgeries when she looked more middle eastern/jewish. Her post surgery look is so bland

wow that's a really compelling political issue and I'm glad you are raising awareness. SIGNAL BOOST THIS also please post a full body nude so we can all laugh at your fat body and innie-cock.

hhhhhnnnnnggggg

Because they are fake

You can't knock Trump for sexually assaulting her

Shitty veneers

Why are her canine teeth flat?

They got longer when she married that kike so she can check if the gold is genuine or not and bite off the edges.

I got the same problem, it pisses me off when I order a burger at a bar or restaurant because I have a small mouth and huge teeth. I have basically less than 1 inch of clearance space to work with and I can't eat these stacked burgers without taking them apart.
Like what kinda shit is pic-related, nobody can open their mouth that wide. Nobody white anyway. This is bullshit.

It's fucked up like I have a huge dick but I end up unironically getting cucked by not being able to eat a burger like a proper American. This shit is all wrong.

>white supremacist
>eating fast food garbage

Sort yourself out, cunt.

Girl goes to dentist, gets veeners. Way too big for her mouth. Many such cases!

In what world is that a reasonably shaped burger? That's what a burger looks like when the patty isn't created correctly - if you don't add a concave divot in the middle of the burger before cooking it balloons up on the grill.

>disparaging burgers
You don't understand the burger is like the national bird here, you can't take that away from even the most chaste of God's people among us.
All I'm saying is that I want to be you know, like burger compatible with my people. I'm too Scandinavian though like I just can't open my mouth that wide you know?

The were modeled on Dad's cock

to fend off flying semen

wow, what ethnicity is she? Hungarian?

I like to think she's Finnish but honestly I have no idea.
Winter-Chan AFAIK

she is amazing. now i understand why winter-chan is a meme...

This or she has a veneer bridge.

My teeth look like this because I have one

Russian

small teeth are better desu

can't wait to see your face after i vote for her and she wins in 2024

She also has really long toes
It's just her genetics, elongated toes

footfag detected

>fag
>womens feet
What

I think she's is actually a he.
Just look at this thing..
The lanky tall man boy body and that neck..ugh..

Some finnish tribe of eastern Russia,

You might be on to something here. She has the gait of a dude too.

Glad u see it. I've created threads about it but never got 1 response. Not even trolls.
Taylor swift also looks like she is male.

she is annunaki that is why she has the long neck and other reptillian features.

>my kids are learning mandarin

Don't degrade Princess Ivanka, proxy scum.