>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg
>N Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/Jd6upKf.jpg
>S Syria/Iraq Jun10
i.imgur.com/mjh1qA0.jpg

Developments Jun15
>Palmyra:SAA liberates more teritory en route to DeZ
>Raqqa:last24h 400 artillery shells fell on Raqqa, SDF capture al-Sinaa district
>SAA liberates Tawhrah oil fields in Raqqa CS
>TFSA attack Kurdish forces in Afrin district, N syria
>IS foils FSA attack in southwest Daraa countryside
>90km separate SAA from encircling ISIS in Homs, Hama and Al-Raqqah triangle
>US air strike killed 200 people on March 22(displaced families hiding in school), total of 300 dead in March in Raqqa
>US in southern Syria to establish new base in al-Zakf area,70km from Tanf
>US military deploys long-range missiles to combat the SAA in border region
>Huge convoy of pro-government reinforcements arrives at Syria-Iraq border
>Germany, Austria hit out at US over new anti-Russian sanctions
>Qatar to sign agreement for 36 F15 jets
>Yemeni Navy strikes Saudi military vessel near Mocha Port
>Houthis ambush Saudi military vehicles in SW Saudi Arabia in new video

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Wrn0V
nzivnet.com/articles/8831
nzivnet.com/articles/8811
nzivnet.com/articles/8787
twitter.com/ntvru/status/875614309161648128
twitter.com/SimNasr/status/875629175008149512
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-battle-idUSKBN19705N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be American
>support "moderates" that slaughtered Christians in villages like Yaakoubieh and the city of Aleppo
>support Kurds that massacred Armenians and Assyrians for their lands and even to this day still oppress them
>all while LARPing about "MUH DOOOS VOLT"
Why does the United States of Islam hate some of the oldest Christian communities in the world so much?

based erdogan

youtube.com/watch?v=heflA06ubdg

youtube.com/watch?v=nrupg0SCMB8

>amerifat op edition
kek

There were 10 mins without a /sg/. Why do you guys do this to me...

Because they are mad as fuck that they've been outplayed by Iran of all countries and their hegemonic control of the ME is being threatened.

>self loathing edition

DEATH TO AMERICA

Here is the latest re: Qatar
>Turkey FM: Qatar does not want crisis to continue; wants to be provided with evidence of the accusations leveled against the country.
>@IgnatiusPost, previously propaganda asset for Saudi/UAE lobby, confirms that Tillerson is now handling Qatar crisis.
>Saudi paper lists 6 reasons behind crisis w/ #Qatar, 3 of them mention Doha support for pro #Iran groups in Bahrain, East Saudi, & Yemen. Other 3 mention media incitement,"spreading terrorists' narrative”, mention of Bahrain been consistent by Saudi. No mention of Syria, Egypt
>Qatar already prosecuted 5 men on US terrorism list, plans to charge 2 more over terror funding archive.fo/Wrn0V
>Theresa May spoke with Barhain, Saudi & Qatar, urged de-escalation and ways to address radicalization in region.
>Turkey leaves Doha, heads to Kuwait. Ankara looking to resolve this before Ramadan.
>India defies Gulf blockade with direct Qatar shipping route; blockade a blessing in disguise for Qatar shipping.
>ex-Qatari PM says it was a mistake for Gulf-US to fund jihadist groups in Syria
>Global lenders support Qatari banks hit by Gulf rift
>Philippines lifts labour ban on Qatar-bound workers
>Iran sends 200 tons of fruits to Qatar.
>Egypt, Saudi, UAE & Bahrain working on joint list of demands from Qatar (Per US request).
>4000 Austrailian cows airlifted to Qatar.

So, /sg/, will Bag Daddy stay permanently dead this time or pull his Ra's al Ghul bullshit again?

>implying he ever existed in the first place

because they don't know anything about all that.
they are being brainwashed by the corporate media, to the point of no return.

w-what?

don`t hurt yourself tho bro. it's good to criticize oneself. introspection and all that stuff. that op is nice. is it your oc?

nah can't take credit for the oc

>The Russian Air Force reports that the Russian Air Force has handed over to the Syrian Air Force a number of its most advanced combat helicopters - the M-24 and the J-25 to use it against the rebels in the southern city of Daraa.

>Putin promises - Putin is fast and fast!

>The intention of the Russians on such a loan is to expedite the decision of the rebel forces in the region of Daraa and to prevent the Western forces in northern Jordan, near the Daraa region, from entering and assisting the rebels to repel the savage attacks by all the forces of the Shiite Axis of Evil.

>In recent days and weeks, Russian and Syrian forces have carried out hundreds of sorties in the entire area of Daraa and destroyed the neighborhoods to the ground.

nzivnet.com/articles/8831

So I heard the Russians finally got the ISIS leader guy, congrats.

Haven't been on /sg/ for three fucking weeks because of IRL stuff. Finally I can get my fix.
Please update me on our most current memes.

t. Guy who unironically loves Tiger-God.

It's funny how much of Syria we now control. And the be at part is, Russia and Syria are too cycled to do anything. Also we just brought in missile defense systems.

I hope you realize we are not leaving...

SLAY WAHHABISTS
DEUS VULT

I want us to leave though
we don't belong there, and have no obligation to kurd subroaches

>Germany, Austria hit out at US over new anti-Russian sanctions

Imperialism is back boys!

>we
Which part of Israel are you from ?

Yes we do. The Kurds are our leverage over the roach kingdom.

Considering that 300 fighters were reported killed in that meeting I don't think they'll ever find the evidence that he was killed too.

>latest tiger meme
i got you user

Fuck off shill.

It never left, sweet cheeks.

the kurds are subroaches
worse than turks
we don't need leverage over the turks anyway, there is enough left wing sympathy and we could get right wing sympathy easy to wipe the turks off the map
we should drop the kurds, but we are just in the pocket of Israel so why the fuck should anyone care what an american citizen wants

>The Russian Defense Ministry has already claimed that the long-range missile batteries in the Trans-Tnaf area have already been activated and have fired a number of missiles at Shiite militias.

>Russia is content with expressing dissatisfaction with the American moves, but the Russian Defense Ministry's statement that it will supply the Syrian army with new weapons that will help it fight the foreign forces on its soil suggests that weapons systems will soon be comparable to the American missile launchers.

>Needless to say, the Shiite forces are wrong in understanding American restraint and if they only think they are going to confront them, the American counter-reaction will not limit itself to the conflict zone in Southeast Asia, but could include a broad military strike against all Iranian forces and proxy forces in Syria.

nzivnet.com/articles/8811

Thank you, my friend. I find this image pleasing to my eye and my manhood is sufficiently aroused by it. Have this RARE homebaked bread as a form of gratitude.

oh boy full on proxy war comin
occupier will lose like always

>Abu Marzuk secretly arrived from Cairo to Beirut last Thursday night, not before meeting with the Egyptian intelligence chief, Maj. Gen. Khaled Fawzi.

>* Apparently Hizballah and Hamas are coordinating positions in the event of hostilities between them and Israel.

nzivnet.com/articles/8787

damn i could go for some of that. looks tasty tbqh

Not sure. Either he's in Bukamal or he's dead at this point.

HUGE
HUGE

hey look, it's a new "we killed al Baghdadi" show episode, there hasn't been one since 2 weeks ago

twitter.com/ntvru/status/875614309161648128
>Russia’s defence ministry announces that IS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed in an airstrike on 28 May in Raqqa

Have to agree with Maghreboi here. (You are him, right?)

it the same news. Airstrike was in late may they apparently just hadn't enough confirmation but must habe now...

It's my family's special recipie. Just don't tell Assad, barrelbombs are scary as fuck.

I am also artistic.

This is like the third time he dies

Because they are a (((Protestant))) nation, user.

>tfw we were so close to a 4-way free-for-all for the city of Al-Bab

Where did all go wrong /sg/?

Who is this?

and he also was announced killed 2 weeks before, in a "joint SAA, Russian army raid".
and 2 weeks before in an "iraqi airforce airstrike in Tel afar"
and 2 weeks before in Mosul and 2 weeks before in Baaj and 2 weeks before in Mosul again, and 2 weeks before in al Qaim and 2 weeks before in Rakka again etc

>twitter.com/SimNasr/status/875629175008149512
If he was killed, IS would announce it like it announced for all its killed leaders

Because the Suadis pay them so well and Israel is simply the greatest ally.

That's some Van Gogh tier art.

Kuwait-fag here, where's that fucking greek

it doesn't matter if he's dead because Syria's outcome is pretty much already guaranteed
Removal of ISIS and FSA is only a matter of time
sadly it is also probable that Kurds will be federalized rather than be exterminated

Not Megumin

Right here faggot.

>If he was killed, IS would announce it like it announced for all its killed leaders
agreed. but let me believe...

this

n-nice art

>those faceless civilians
very touching/10 user

The Saudis are incompetent enough to make that a reality

This is amazing. The composition is stunning, color almost leaps from the screen to drag me into this picture, not only letting me experience horrors of the Middle Eastern conflicts, but also providing an insight into the ruinous power that is behind them all. Truly a genious masterwork that will stay in my heart for the rest of my life. Without any uncertainty I give it 5 barrel bombs out of 5 and award it with a special medal of artistic approval. You have earned it.

Marawi gainz:
>92 out 96 barangays(filipino unit for neighborhood districts) under military control, while the remaing 4 is partially under military control as of now
>plenty of the tallest highrises captured, meaning less sniper fire from Maute
>Maute confined to an area of just around 500sqm
>225 terrorists killed
>1,629 civillians previously trapped/held hostage rescued

and the rebels's military victory was also announced guaranteed before.
surprises can still happen.

Remind me, what would avoid a US backing increase for FSA and YPG if IS leaves Syria?
What if the US think that IS won't come back to Syria if it leaves and decide to give much more weapons to FSA and YPG to defeat the regime?
you don't trust an unconfirmed information because it pleases you
who is that white and based man?

>bongroach will reply "f-fuk off, this is for syria only f-fuken filipino, praise Qatar tho"

Your welcome.

Who the fuck is this Rami Abdulrahman faggot the MSM has been circlejerking over for years? Ever since the war broke out the MSM has been using him as their leading authority on Syria and yet from all that I've read he's basically an FSA propaganda tool who takes the "anonymous sources" narrative to the absolute maximum.

>FSA IS STILL RELEVANT AND ASSAD IS STILL EVIL GUYS, MY ANONYMOUS SOURCES IN WHEREVER TOLD ME! #reportingfromlondon

Seriously though, who the fuck is he and why is he an incarnate God for the MSM?

I found this.

Since SAR are the popular government of the country and Russia is increasing it's backing already anyway

Yeah, how DARE he, a 72 year old man, take a rest after going to Russia, then after 1 day, hastily returned to the PH. Then to Marawi, Davao, Mindanao, deal with the rebellion, visit wounded soldiers, commiserate families of the fallen, all in one go, without a break for a month???!
literally Hitler

I dont understand what they /the terrorists) were hoping to gain by sperging out like that, I know they arent exactly completely sane, but surely they had some objective in mind right ?

guise halp

Anyone have a screencapture of Houthi-Bro's story & picture of his, most likely dead, friend's arm?

Kurds are actually good at shooting, but that's about all they are good at
they cannot into military planning or gov management
that's why the US mil has to tell them what to do

link

They're fucking dumb normies and democracy was a mistake

Roach songs are good I admit.

>In 2011, there had been about 50 Jews still living within Syria, mostly in Damascus.[4][5] By May 2012, only 22 Jews were left in Syria.[6] More recently, in September 2016, this number is reported to be down to only eighteen.[7]

they wanted to establish a Widya or whatever you call it, as an ISIS stronghold.
It seems like the city got plenty of sympathizers as AFP has uncovered alot of foxholes and supplies inside houses of ordinary residents, so they were quite confident this would be enough

btw, he appeared in public yesterday in Villamor Airbase, so it's just 4 days gone

p*xel canvas google it its blocked here

reported

ISIS is BTFOing Duterte in the Philippines.

>In Philippines battle, troops pinned down by sniper fire, Molotov cocktails

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-militants-battle-idUSKBN19705N

So, is a full scale war gonna break out in the middle east because of Qatar?

Something makes me trust you for no reason... What's with the flag, btw?

:3

Don't try to spin it Julian, I know your game you absolute cuck!

You can change your flag from your geo location to something else (the button is right above the "Choose File" option

fuck off julian

czech em

RIP Otto.