WEEBS AND ETHNONATIONALISTS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c

>japs openly cry in their office spaces
>bosses physically abuse their workers
>life is entirely work centric
>everything is exactly the same
>foreign food is either extremely rare or extremely expensive
>transportation takes up one-third of your day
>psychologists state that high suicide rate is repetition of scenery, lifestyle, and daily jobs
>only thing forward to looking towards at the end of the day is the one hour of anime before you go home

Holy fucking shit, kill yourselves, you Sup Forumscucks, WOW.

douchiest weeb on jewtube

why is this video keep getting recommended on youtube fuck off cunt

sage

Is he still in Japan? He did ESL teaching. Does he have a gf yet?

>come to Germany it's better than Japan

HAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHA

>t-thanks Jakub

Looks like Barbiturates Chemotherapy's even more retarded and mutant twin brother.

STFU. That's Reinout. I'm Jakub.

this is your society on free capitalism. japs have become voluntary serfs for their corporate overlords

Japan is committing collective seppuku. The market for anime will shrink as the population continues to age. Then they'll have nothing except sniffing used panties from Tokyo vending machines.

Not even into anime or other weeb shit, but yes Japan is a hellhole.

Americans bomb Nagasaki and Hiroshima to oblivion, and then they act surprised they loathe the Japanese experience.
Makes you think.

>Finishing work at 11pm is normal

Lel

Guy goes to Japan to teach English, gets screwed by predatory company, gets disillusioned and leaves in treats. Many such cases!

Look, it works like this. Teaching in Japan or any country, they go with charisma. The way you look and the vibe you have. These 2 people don't have the looks nor the vibe. They got filtered as the man in the video said. The ones having a whale of a time are the good looking positive vibe ones.

that shit is more depressing than NEETism

Sad!

>Never once made it to 8:00
You are a disgrace.

>has to start at 9:00
>just a hypermotivated employee

That's adulthood in a nutshell. But it's funny seeing white dudes go to a place where they're a minority, get btfo, and not realize that like any minority they're at a big disadvantage and have to have top game to make shit work. And don't even get me started on the English teacher bullshit.

I can never tell what direction he's looking in

This is corporate capitalism you cuck

>that power outlet
Is this even japan?

>not working 24/7
This is why they can't compete with Silicon Valley.

The only Western country that comes close to Japan, that I know of anyway, is France.

Made me remember old joke.

American, French and Soviet man ate talking about their wives.
American:
"When my wife rides a horse, her legs reach the ground. And not because our horse is short, but because my wife's legs are really long!"
French:
"I can embrace my wife's waist using only fingers of my hands. And not because my fingers are so long, but because my wife waist is really thin!"
Soviet:
"Before going to work I can slap my wife's ass, and when I return home it would be still shaking. And not because my wife's ass is so fat, but because in USSR he have shortest working hours!"

LEL. I liked that!

Nah that looks like a CEE 7/16 europlug. Japan uses murrican outlets.

> A commie
> Talking about suicide inducing systems
> ...

Those specific Japs simply have not thought about their formula, all they need do is concider and adapt. They should give themselves greater constructive off-work time to appreciate and propagate their culture.

btw, nice job pointing out that some cultures do not breed positive results and are worse than others and that you need alternatives to judge yourself by. An "othering".

Who would you say does it better than Japan?
Is it a white society? how about:
China? India? Africa? South America? How are thier living/work standards?

They need to reform. Maybe if they loved their people as much as they should they would point out some of the problems instead of killing themselves...

What? In what way??

You have to be seriously mentally ill to not realize capitalism died a LONG time ago in Japan. Same with the US.

Step 1: Open search engine.
Step 2: Type in "Keynesian Monetary Policy"
Step 3: See Pic Related

yes goy, clearly to solve this we must make japan accept more immigrants

>Jakub

>be brazilian
>go to japan
>fuck all japs and steal all the shits
>nothing happens

We want a white ethnostate. Who cares about gooks?

this dude is ugly af and constantly bitching about his life no wonder the japanese dont like him

>bosses physically abuse their workers

I wonder if they ever do this to foreign nationals who work there and what the result is.

Isnt this the guy who made a 30 minute rant about how hes sick of Japanese people trying to talk to him? He thinks they are disrespecting him because they are trying to practise their English

You mean Gaijin hunters?

Who the fuck cares? Is my Land Cruiser finished yet, Hiroto?

Fuck get it right. They're nips

No I mean literally old Japanese guys in the park approaching him to talk because its an opportunity to practise english, which is a massive violation of this autists fee fees it seems

>ethnostates turn whites into asians
Don't think that's how it works.

this is the guy that got upset when some jap started talking english to him

Whining pussy

>pussy cant handle it
>BAWWW ITS JAPAN THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE WHY WOULD I EVER HAVE ANY SELF AWARENESS EVERYONE ELSE IS AT FAULT

i spent a year and a half there as a missionary.
Most of it really is a shithole tbqh but i was really REALLY blind to it. I agree you can ride the exoticism for 4-5 years. But there is a reason most of the women will up on you if they can.
They all want out.

>voluntary

All it took was 2 bombs and the constant threat of another.

He's probably approaching 40-50 and still teaching English? He couldn't transition to another industry in that time period?

Well, that's the life he chose. There are many weebs who say that they'll move to Japan, but don't actually do it, because even they know that Japan isn't some sort of paradise.

It seems that only the very few who do stay there permanently could care less about the hardships of that country.