Would you say pic related is correct?

Would you say pic related is correct?

we was faggots too

That 300 movie is one of the faggiest things I've seen.

WE

WUZ

“With a lot of blacks, there’s quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can’t all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks. I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people.”

BASED John Wayne

SPARTANZ

So every European is a spartan?

but spartans were literally faggots
plus the cowboys accomplished things, the legacy of the spartans is all about how they lost

>Another episode of Germancucks trying to steal mediterranean history.
I though southern europeans were not real europeans? Varg said so.

N SHIET

I can't even respond to this one without getting triggered

Weren't Spartans literal faggots?

Every military culture is incredibly homoerotic and homophobic at the same time. Spartans just said fuck it, let our dicks touch

Probably taught that way but how much is PC bullshit?
PC history: Indians were noble peaceful people who gave the pilgrims food and got tricked out of their land by the white faggot.
Real history: Indians were fucking savages who scalped everyone they could find and american settlers and cowboys had to be tough as nails to survive.

Weren't the Spartans huge pedo's? So yeah I would say that is accurate.

Europeans love fucking kids and Americans are complete faggots.

Um america is only like 350 years old???

Our history is not European. Our history is our history.

>loses two world wars and is currently trying to start a third because the Hunigger can't accept his inherent inferiority to the Anglo race

It's not military necessarily, while a lot of militaries have homoerotic undertones, it's not the culture. Though most warrior cultures do, by that I mean Spartan type stuff, Roman military and American military culture never seemed too homoerotic.

So basically the Greeks always were, and still are, humongous faggots.

White cowboys didn't exists btw, they're a hollywood invention

Now Europe is giving it's enemies taxi service to come to it's shores

yes

Spartan warriors assfucked each other you fucking mongo

Europeans LARPing as warriors. While they open the very same gates that the Spartans shut closed.

Weren't the Greeks notorious boy-lovers?

HA, GOT'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

300 was gay as shit.