How fucked are Brits right now?

How fucked are Brits right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucked over by mass immigration.

brits have became too cucked by the eu.
they need a wake up call.

EU is going to break down, and that's a good thing.

>may you take this 50 billion euros parachute that might not work

>the Brits are known for occasionally fucking themselves...sips tea

Out of the common market, way worse trade deals with the rest of the world, political instability, risk of the communist Corbyn, free-falling currency, high labor costs, fleeing capital and a stupid bitch for PM. 'nuff said. Brexit proved to be a horrible setback.

>being this upset that people are leaving your shitty club

There's some kraut here that keeps posting about us and Brexit everyday, it's great

Fuck off euronigger, we'll do things our way and end up on our feet somehow. The Anglos always prevail, it's just one of those eternal laws of creation, just like 2+2=4. Death comes to those who insult Anglos.

How's Brexit actually going? I got shitfaced and had a party when I heard it was actually happening then stopped paying attention.

none fucked. but you will be soon.

Accurate

Jews are doing everything they can to prevent it or make it take as long as possible.

I thought that the salt after the 23rd would peter out over time but it's just getting more and more tasty and plentiful :^)

#KnightFarage

u mean as long as jews are allied with anglos

express.co.uk/news/uk/65628/Secret-plot-to-let-50million-African-workers-into-EU

Yes, take those niggers and Arabs with you.

Who cares about Brexit

The police state, mass immigration and islamism should be bigger concerns for the people of Britanistan

> The Anglos always prevail
Yeah, like that time against the burgers kek

You are right, they should arrest even less rapists, they are policing too much. We need total bible meltdown and import all those African Christians.

I find it all so confusing, they all tell us we are irrelevant and then proceed to spam this butthurt faggotry constantly.

Well we ARE irrelevant hans, let us leave your club, you dont need us clearly. And get the fuck over yourselves.

Törs

No you moron, the Brits need guns and militias since they have been betrayed by their government

The UK government has shown not to give a crap when white girls are being raped and bombed. All they seek to do is police normal citizens even more, by doubling down on the internet for instance. It's very clear they want to get to the people who are critical of their vile traiterous regime

The government is not your ally, Brits.

They really fucked it up this time. I actually acknowledge that as a country they managed to stay on top even after the fall of their empire, but this time their arrogance has been too much. In about 10-15 years, they'll be as relevant as Ireland or Hungary.

RIP nation of pirates.

EU doesn't prevent anyone from leaving as demonstrated by the retarded Brexit. It' not a union by force, like the fascistic US. Now, if you can't take any criticism and need a safe space I don't think Sup Forums is a good idea.

If your our ally, you lost.
We're always fucked, the EU can't fuck us though. It won't be around long enough.

Negotiations are starting Monday and the guy in charge of them is pretty based.

I don't understand what their end game is, I can't even get a fucking job because every one I go for has 60 other cunts also applying for it.

>they'll be as relevant as Ireland or Hungary...
Which are actually doing pretty well for themselves at the moment and are retaining their heritage?

Oy vey it's Market Garden all over again

Think about it. What happens when the market is flooded with something? Do prices go up or down?

You don't understand, really? Welfare.

Irish heritage...

Hungarian heritage...

It's okay mate, just get drunk tonight and beat the shit out of some pole kid. You'll miss them in a few years when your country looks more like Pakistan than to an european country