Is Keanu Reeves redpilled?

Keanu after the matrix fell into depression, experienced tons of horrible circumstances and finally came to terms with his life and now stars in the John Wick franchise. Is he the most redpilled A list actor? I know all you fucks have seen that video of him training for John wick 2. (Which by the way was so sick)

Other urls found in this thread:

whoaisnotme.net/intel.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably got depressed after they offered him a seat at a child sacrifice. Illuminati and all.

The guy doesn't age for some reason.

Also John Wick 2 is overrated

They tried too hard with John Wick 2. Kinda lost its charm

I really like how he actually got into 3 gun comp shooting to prepare for the John Wick movies. That type of dedication to a role is the mark of a truly great actor.

>still lives in a small, reasonable apartment
>takes care of his mother
>gave away most of his excess wealth to the poorer folk who do work on his movies, as well as charities and other beneficial institutions
>generally a super great guy who's always nice to fans

Probably one of the best folks in America when it comes to actors, honestly.

he actually co-owns taran tactical, main reason the guns are shilled hard on the movie, just look at the cover of it. its kinda hard on these shit pics but i bought it.

im still getting my glock modified by them though, watching the movie i saw how nice the triggers were so im getting that shit.

I just had a dream the other night I had his baby.

That opening chase scene in 2 was garbage. I agree they were trying a bit too hard, but it wasn't an overall terrible action flick. I'll still watch 3 when it comes out.

O P E R A T O R
P
E
R
A
T
O
R

He gets paid to pretend he is something he is not.
This bullshit is really sad.
Read a book

Does your government let you play with bb guns down there? Careful you don't shoot someones eye out kiddo.

Yeah the best were his shotgun reloads and long cuts while he manipulates the weapons. Lot of actors still close their eyes while they shoot so the difference is pretty amazing. I got the impression some of the gun choreography had to be slowed down though. Hard to hype up a scene if your hero just blasts everyone.

>tfw Keanu will never impregnate your tight boi pussi

Yeah, I don't think it's that much of a surprise. Imagine all those narcissistic, self-centered, virtue-signalling assholes from the Hollywood. Would you want to be around them?

whoaisnotme.net/intel.htm

Dude is smart as hell. He's been playing 4D chess for decades.

September 11 2001 expiration

Just watched wick 2 and thought it was better than the first. People bit h about how over emphasized the action is but that's the point... Overall great revival for neo, and the fact that fishburne is in it makes it

Also his post broken state and gun advocacy proves he's no run of the mill Hollywood neophyte

In his 50s, never married or kids,probably a homersexual. Landed the Neo role by becoming one with the Wachoski brother's dick.

nice shooting desu

John wick 2 was fucking based. Even had money counting jews. And he is a christian spiritual warrior killing evil.

He is literally jesus but still walking among us

>john wick
>americucks use "baba yaga" as an impressive nick name for a guy
>baba yaga literally means old woman
>mfw

Guess they didn't plan much for that belorussian market.

Yes he is.

His GF who was pregnant got into a serious car accident and died

You can tell Keanu is a Very Good Man who has been through some horrible shit.
It's really generous of him to keep Acting for us.

>(Which by the way was so sick)
>>/Reddit/

We actually have relatively decent gun laws.

Baba Yaga is also a murderous witch from folklore?

Whoa

Yes

yarr youll never walk his plank alright

Yeah but the reason they say baba yaga, because she was a scary bitch. dont you know that? its because they are scared.

Even Americans know it roughly means old lady. Boogeyman is not a man who dnaces. Meaning behind name is what matters

Damn man

I always thought Keanu was soft, not anymore

Pleb. John Wick is overrated. 2 is pure [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]

It is, but thats the kind of villain from the kids stories. For poles baba yaga doesnt sound intimidating or scary, just sort of funny they would use this name for a proffesional killer.

Wait, he's redpilled because he's shooting guns or preparing for his John Wick 2 role? I don't get it.

Arch motorcycles are pretty sexy as well.

I liked seeing this video. At least one tries to make it look realistic

Yes, boogeyman is baba roga in croatian.

cafe ricers are always sexy

Of course everybody in this thread will ignore that Keanu Reeves is the product of race-mixing and has an Asian/Hawaiian father and White mother (AMWF)

isn't he dating a tranny?

>(Which by the way was so sick)
That you, leaf?

>Keanu Reeves is the product of race-mixing and has an Asian/Hawaiian father and White mother (AMWF)

>>Keanu Reeves is the product of race-mixing and has an Asian/Hawaiian father and White mother (AMWF)
>>Keanu Reeves is the product of race-mixing and has an Asian/Hawaiian father and White mother (AMWF)

Tyger stop shitposting

>>>Keanu Reeves is the product of race-mixing and has an Asian/Hawaiian father and White mother (AMWF)

Not everyone needs a bad ass nickname.

>This autist again

>r/asianmasculinity has arrived

Keanu is the most humble man alive even after all the shit he went through in his life with his wife, sister, and kid. I'll always respect him.

Pic is his house. He could afford a mansion but prefers to live in a small house.

Hmm... that's odd.

>The guy doesn't age for some reason.
Yeah he purposefully grows his hair a bit long now and let's his beard be a bit scruffy to appear like he's aged but if you would polish him up he'd look like in devil's advocate.
Most likely a vampire, probably the count of Monte Cristo,the features match as his demeanor and insane charisma

Fuck no. He said the only way he'd work on the Matrix Reboot is if the Wachowskis are involved again. That's pretty fucking blue pilled if you ask me. In fact, since those 2 abominations came up with the term red pilled, I'm not sure why you homos use the fucking term. No. Just no. Trannies are not redpilled. People willing to work for them are not either.

That said i loove John Wick.

What I like the most about Keanu is despite several tragedies in his life he doesn't act like a typical celebrity, thinking he's special and separating himself from common folk.

Half of his wage from Matrix he donated for research over cure for cancer btw

That's pretty creepy if it's legit...

My girlfriend has the most intense crush on Keanu. I'm ok with this because he seems like a really genuine guy.

>invites paparazzi to lunch if they start taking pictures of him while eating
yeah, keanu is pretty based. he knows that you've got to be excellent to each other.

my roommate ran into him down the street. He was waiting for a tow truck. He is/was in to vintage motorcycles and it broke down.

my friend was out jogging and keanu just kinda shrugged his shoulders at him like "what can you do? " He was friendlier than he had to be.
>ofc he's a pole smoker IRL tho

He's redpilled because he's a rich Hollywood actor who hasn't gotten an ego from it, doesn't hang out with them, and gives most of his salary to the little guys who made his movies.

He's also seen some shit tbhfam

Didn't his kid die? That would explain depression.

That's the point, it's supposed to have a deeper meaning. Like trained assassins think of John Wick the same way a little kid would think of Baba Yaga.

His kid, wife and his sister

>Trannies are not redpilled. People willing to work for them are not either.

keanu is dating a tranny.

I think that's a rumor I think they're just friends but thats one hell of a blue pill.

it is.
18m 20s into the movie.

Damn.

What about Brendan Fraser. H-he is cool too right guys.

He literally took the redpill, so yea, I guess he is.

This never appeared in the movie.

>I'm ok with this because he seems like a really genuine guy.
>>>

It's Buddha-tier brilliant actually. It forces them to act like human beings without even the slightest whisper of force or judgement.

That's a pretty small sample size.

He can certainly handle the three gun.

Met him once: very mellow, very cool guy (was remarkably short)

>(was remarkably short)
He's 6'1

John Wick 2 was terrible. The first one you empathized and felt he was compelled to get revenge. The second was just the same shit without the emotional drive. I was disappointed.

And then they killed his dog?

Wachoski SISTERS you fucking bigot

>No fun, goys

>they will never make an intense buddy cop movie with Keanu Reeves and Daniel Day-Lewis
>you will never get to watch endless B-rolls of them doing loading drills in their trailers and storming actual pedo-dens to prep
Why live?

Woah

FYI that's a multimillion dollar home in Pacific Palisades, CA, where Speilberg, Hanks, Affleck, et al live.

This would leave me a shell of a man.

i remember watching a behind the scenes from the matrix years ago and pretty much everyone they interviewed commented on his dedication to his martial arts training.

>ywn be Keanu
>ywn get your hole stuffed by a hung tranny between 10 hour range sessions

Who the fuck cares? The dad being asian probably kicks the IQ of the kid up by 20
At least it's not a fucking arab or a god damn nigger. Fuck you cunt.

>I know gun fu

No he's not. His wiki and public shit may say that but it's false. If you don't believe me idgaf

>In fact, since those 2 abominations came up with the term red pilled
Idiot.

He was great in Speed, Bill and Teds excellent adventures and johnny mnemonic newfriend - not that you would remember.

It was impossible to have emotional drive unless they kill his dog again. I guess we were supposed to sympathize with him being mad about having to kill that woman, but they didn't exactly shed any light on their history together.

He waited in line for his own birthday party until the bouncer noticed him and let him in.

18:20, just checked it's there.

He started a motorcycle company and makes cafe racers

Don't know if that's redpilled but its pretty badass

Seriously kys.