Reminder that race mixing is okay if it's between Europeans and Asians

Reminder that race mixing is okay if it's between Europeans and Asians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HCrDp2DZIGs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the american thinks this is okay

Racemixing is always OK. It doesn't matter.

>implying

Okay Murdoch

They might look good but the ain't white

lool americans are so cucked

RACEMIXING IS NEVER OK!
NOT IN MY PRIVATE SOCIETY YOU DEGENERATE!

Except if the father is white. Half-Asians with white father hate white people for some reason.

No it's not ok OP you're a race traitor and your kids will look nothing like you

why of course

Reminder that hispanics are European.

Reminder that Russians are European and Asian mix.

Don't let (((them))) tell you otherwise.

WMAFDF guy in 3... 2... 1...

Half-East Asians only. Southeast Asians are ok with this. Actually seems to be their preference.

>Another American flag promoting racemixing

Who?!

beta cuck

sure thing faggot

Do these pictures comfort you about your parents, my mongol friend?

>beta cuck

post cherry picked image from chink supremacy board made to try and promote amwf

My wife is Korean and I'm Irish. We just had a son two months ago.

Roast me, I want to know what crimes I have committed against my ancestors.

Just like images here promote WMAF

Reminder that Asians and Blacks mix ok as well.

The list is much bigger than this. They appear similar in appearance but mentally they are totally opposite

Larp

The list is much bigger than this. They appear similar in appearance but mentally they are totally opposite

Here is the new list

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 12 the merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13 and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. 14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. 15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 and saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18 and cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! 19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. 20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

GET OUT ANIME

9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10 standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: 12 the merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble, 13 and cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men. 14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all. 15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, 16 and saying, Alas, alas, that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls! 17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, 18 and cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! 19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate. 20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

well, your wife commited the crimes against her pure ancestors. race mixing with a potato nigger is degenerate

Your son isn't Irish

Only CATHOLICS CAN RACEMIX

POL NOT INCLUDED

These girls look ok, but I bet more than half of them have severe personality disorders.
And it doesn't always turn out this good. Have you niggers ever seen a 6 foot tall Korean with frekels before? I have and its not good.

WMAF is evil

only CATHOLICS NON POL CAN RACEMIX

Damn

End WMAF

STOP ANIME ON POL NOW

Why WOULDNT it be? Pretty sure that both of our races are statistically superior iq wise to the rest of the races of the world. At least East Asians...

What about Armenians?

ONLY THE NEW NON POL CATHOLIC MASTERRACE WILL TAKE PLACE

POL GTFO

END ANIME

END WMAF OF POL

>40% of Asian women refuse to date asian "men"

What the hell happened?

ARMENIANS MUST DIE

END ARMENIAN

END ANIME ON POL

ANIME GENOCIDE NOW

Meanwhile irl

So long as she looks good id get with her. Not gonna cuck myself though. If i had a choice between a white girl and an armenian id choose the white girl every time.

How can asian "men" with their 3 inch micropenises even compete?

ARMENIANS MUST BE KILL

ANIME MUST BE REMOVED

WHITE MAN RACE MIXING GUIDE

HIGH TIER
nippon
korea

MID TIER
china

LOW TIER
Vietnam
Philippine
Thai
Cambodian

Fag.

Meanwhile irl

Meanwhile in reality

KILL ANIME

False we already have Eurasians and they have not produced anything.

REMOVE ARMENIAN

REMOVE ANIME

Asian guy here I accept my inferiority. I just can't compete

Why is it you're always posting pictures of girls to prove your point? Oh, that's right:

>you're a shill aiming the male demographic
>while additional asian features look great on a girl, it makes males look atrocious

If you have kids with a chink woman, your sons will look like fucking retards.

KILL THE ARMENIANS

PURGE ANIME FROM POL

Good job, fag. Maybe the death of Europeans will be worth that rice pussy.
youtube.com/watch?v=HCrDp2DZIGs

Meanwhile in reality

At least we asian guys have anime and videogames since we are never going to have sex. Feels bad man

END ARMENIAN WMAF SHILLING

STOP ARMENIAN WMAF

NOW

Agreed. Anime is trash. You're watching children's cartoons.

Meanwhile wmaf irl

they both look like interbreeding isn't supposed to happen.

WE MUST PURGE IT FROM POL

I know this malay chick with massive knockers

STOP ARMENIANS

KILL THEM

Asian manlet with tiny 3 inch chinese dick here. I accept my inferiority

AND END WMAF

END ARMENIANS

END ANIME

Meanwhile in reality

Wmaf

WMAF IRL

It's going to be ok when we are replaced by Hwyte people's Y chromosomes

POL WOULD DEFEND THIS

Meanwhile irl

fucking asians is like playing a video game in easy mode. feels good, man.

Why would European men that handsome waste their genes and/or time on these filthy gooks? Sad

WMAF

Meanwhile in reality

ok thanks

Welxome to wmaf

>half white half korean
>becomes most popular pop star in Korea

Half white half asians are the best race

Why are Asians so insecure that they want to mix with us?

Stop being insecure

End wmaf

No Steve
No

Meanwhile irl

Why white men get ugly asian!

Not the first time I've seen this, but I'm still kind of noob, what's this? any links?

KILL ARMENIAN

Race-mixed children always take on the ethnicity of the father.

When a black man BLACKS a coal-burning whore, the child will obviously be a savage niglet, but when a strong aryan warrior COLONISES nubian pussy, he's actually creating a brighter, whiter world.

This is even more pronounced in WM/AF relationships since most Asians are already culturally white. By subjugating sideways cunny, you are not "throwing your genes away" you are injecting your white conqueror sperm into a foreign bloodline and bringing it within your racial sphere of influence.

White sperm belongs in every vagina. This is NOT up for debate.

I'm doing my part. Are you?

Just wmaf irl

We don't have a choice. Hwytes have dominated us for so long

>being proud of mixing with a jungle Asian

If you get a rich and cultured east Asian that's one thing, but to tale prude in scraping the bottom of the barrel for filipinas?

It's not OK but it doesn't trigger disgust in the same way European+African or Asian+African does.

Hapas tend to be ok looks wise and IQ wise but serious mental health issues - especially with the boys r/asianmasculinity lmao.

You can't. One drop rule